Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011

Malgrin posted:

TFP -> Tenacity down.

If that's all it takes that's pretty nuts. It looks like I wasted my time farming all those potency mods.

e:

iGestalt posted:

Credit Heist is up today! :woop:

Now if we can have one every day..

I got 2.5 x2 and I'm still more than 1 million short of taking Chirpa from 1 to 85. Goddammit.

Dr. Venture fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Dec 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aadoniel
May 7, 2009
https://swgoh.gg/characters/emperor-palpatine/gear/

Just an FYI for all you non-palp havers. Get started on your Mk 5 Loronar Power Cell collection. You'll need like 260 of them.

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013
I have STH and AA at 7 star and am able to do the level 70 credit Heist without IG-88 since I have Boba Fett. What's the next logical step for Arena rewards? I was thinking maybe Windu but I already have him at 6 star so he won't take long even if he is the right answer.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Boozie posted:

I have STH and AA at 7 star and am able to do the level 70 credit Heist without IG-88 since I have Boba Fett. What's the next logical step for Arena rewards? I was thinking maybe Windu but I already have him at 6 star so he won't take long even if he is the right answer.

Finish off Mace and start farming your droid team. 88, 47, and Nebit.

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011

Boozie posted:

Build a strong droid team for the tank raid. 47(L), 88, 86, Jawa Engineer, Nebit.

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

That guy with the weird underpowered team is still reaching top spots in my arena shard, he's finally got Wiggs instead of Teebo+EE but I still don't understand how he can beat anyone in the top 10. Just look at the other possible opponents in the shard, his speeds are poo poo and in case you're thinking his Leia is super buff, nope, she crits for 8k with both offense up and crit damage up. Is CG checking for hacked .apks with increased damage and stuff like that?

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011
3 at level 80 and a 77? No tank? He's under leveled, under geared, and his team composition is garbage. That definitely doesn't look right.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Dr. Venture posted:

If that's all it takes that's pretty nuts. It looks like I wasted my time farming all those potency mods.

Until TFP, Dengar was the only other hero that could do Tenacity down, and it required a crit off an ability (and also gearing/leveling/etc. dengar is so not worth it cause he's garbage). With TFP, he just needs to crit with his basic, and that's pretty easy to accomplish. Rancor is reduced to only having the base 15% chance to resist (which I think is bullshit, if tenacity up gives 0% chance to apply a debuff, Tenacity down should also be 0%).

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Vodos posted:

That guy with the weird underpowered team is still reaching top spots in my arena shard, he's finally got Wiggs instead of Teebo+EE but I still don't understand how he can beat anyone in the top 10. Just look at the other possible opponents in the shard, his speeds are poo poo and in case you're thinking his Leia is super buff, nope, she crits for 8k with both offense up and crit damage up. Is CG checking for hacked .apks with increased damage and stuff like that?

First turn yoda tenacity up nerfs the poo poo out of Palpatine and he doesn't have to care about him and can focus wedge. It's a good counter.

all he has to do is make sure Yoda goes before Palp.

edit:

oh poo poo he's not even max level.

Yeah, no, he cheating.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

I don't know how this happened.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Neutron posted:

I'm totally building for that comp too. Just need levels on Vader and Shore, gear all around, and the rest of my Palp shards.

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011

Mr. Neutron posted:

There's a guy on my shard with your team but with Sun Fac instead of Shoretrooper. He's the only person I cannot beat!

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Mr. Neutron posted:

How are you modding Vader?

E: I just tried this team out -- I'd been running it with JKA instead of Vader and running into some comps I couldn't beat. Will try this, mods/stats below.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Dec 12, 2016

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013
Anybody notice that resistance X-wing primary attack could inflict target lock even though the tooltip doens't say it? I think it was removed recently, but it was happening for me up until a week ago.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Is there any way to restart this game on iOS? I played about a year ago and I am severely behind in PVP now so would like to get in a new grouping or whatever it's called. I'm under level 50 and am always going against these 6* and 7* guys while I have a couple 5*'s and not much anything else.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Is there any way to restart this game on iOS? I played about a year ago and I am severely behind in PVP now so would like to get in a new grouping or whatever it's called. I'm under level 50 and am always going against these 6* and 7* guys while I have one 5* (Sid) and not much anything else.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

jabro posted:

Is there any way to restart this game on iOS? I played about a year ago and I am severely behind in PVP now so would like to get in a new grouping or whatever it's called. I'm under level 50 and am always going against these 6* and 7* guys while I have one 5* (Sid) and not much anything else.

Create a new account -- so you'll need a new email address to do it.

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I can make all your dreams come true.
Is there an iOS emulator for my PC so I can play on my computer? I want to log in to my normal game, not start a new one.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

Are any of DarkEagleEU, Movan Lipost, or Wes Terallo goons? All three have applied to QGJ and none are on the spreadsheet.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Malgrin posted:

How are you modding Vader?

He's got whatever speed secondaries I had left after giving the best ones to TFP and Emp.

Malgrin posted:

E: I just tried this team out -- I'd been running it with JKA instead of Vader and running into some comps I couldn't beat. Will try this, mods/stats below.

Well, yes, this team is hardly the best, it's just that I love full faction squads :) I just lucked out and got to 1st, probably won't happen again. I haven't dared to attack a squad with the new p2w rebels for example.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
I feel kind of dumb asking this, but how the gently caress do you beat the higher level AGI gear challenges? I'm level 72 with AA/Biggs/QGJ all geared and at 6 or 7 stars and it's a 50/50 proposition whether I die or get 1 star on Tier III.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

fishtobaskets posted:

I feel kind of dumb asking this, but how the gently caress do you beat the higher level AGI gear challenges? I'm level 72 with AA/Biggs/QGJ all geared and at 6 or 7 stars and it's a 50/50 proposition whether I die or get 1 star on Tier III.

edit: I'm mis-remembering sorry, the droid part was wrong, you need someone in your team to stun him and/org inflict defence down. with either of those debuffs on savage he takes bonus damage when hit.

rocket_Magnet fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Dec 13, 2016

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

fishtobaskets posted:

Daka is loving crucial for this poo poo.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
JC, Talia + anyone else makes it trivial too

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

General Probe posted:

JC, Talia + anyone else makes it trivial too

Troe

Troe...

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

So holla at me fam. I need to join a goon guild so that i can continue to waste more time on my cellphone playing this grindy and terrible game. The OP made it seem like I was supposed to just ask here instead of spreadsheet posting so herre we go.

Edit: also Chili :whatup:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

waah posted:

So holla at me fam. I need to join a goon guild so that i can continue to waste more time on my cellphone playing this grindy and terrible game. The OP made it seem like I was supposed to just ask here instead of spreadsheet posting so herre we go.

Edit: also Chili :whatup:

:respek:

Dr. Video Games 0155
Aug 24, 2004

If in doubt, throw more men at it!
Playing since Saturday, randomly got a Biggs from the free bronzium packs, seems to be a big deal :shrug: ? Hit level 33 and maxing who I have. What sucks is I still have the 3 initial dark side characters and can only fill the 4th slot with temporary dudes, somehow managed to get below 2.5k in arena and still going down so that's a good start.

Since I'm not quite raiding or anything spending social points on bronzium packs and praying for something good seems like a good thing.

Looking for a guild invite.

name: Wunderbar

347-333-326

edit: is the starter Chewie really that bad? I have the free K-2S0 and just blowing through the regular content is one better than the other for light side tanks?

Dr. Video Games 0155 fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Dec 14, 2016

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Video Games 0155 posted:

Playing since Saturday, randomly got a Biggs from the free bronzium packs, seems to be a big deal :shrug: ? Hit level 33 and maxing who I have. What sucks is I still have the 3 initial dark side characters and can only fill the 4th slot with temporary dudes, somehow managed to get below 2.5k in arena and still going down so that's a good start.

Since I'm not quite raiding or anything spending social points on bronzium packs and praying for something good seems like a good thing.

Looking for a guild invite.

name: Wunderbar

347-333-326

Rebels are the current badass meta, so yes, it's pretty cool.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I guess if i want an invite and stuff i need to actually add my info.

Name: Waah
227-246-992

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

waah posted:

I guess if i want an invite and stuff i need to actually add my info.

Name: Waah
227-246-992

sent you an ally invite, enjoy my max poo poo

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
Any hot tournament tips for the upcoming Jyn event?

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

So there's a free pack today to celebrate Rogue One's release. Some shards for the U-wing and a new hero who looks kinda like a butt.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
lame.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

At least it wasn't a Chewie shard.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Where's my free 7* robot?

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Drone posted:

So there's a free pack today to celebrate Rogue One's release. Some shards for the U-wing and a new hero who looks kinda like a butt.

Not new, it's Scarif Rebel Pathfinder who is part of the U-wing crew along with Bistan.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Aleth posted:

Not new, it's Scarif Rebel Pathfinder who is part of the U-wing crew along with Bistan.

I guess you're on android. Iphones get Bistan shards + u-wing

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Oh, well Bistan isn't new either? Can't remember if he was a tournament one or something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

No clue, I only started playing on Sunday :shrug: