Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
infowars has more self-aware content than dailystormer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

An alternative to the safety pin

"I might help you, if I'm able to!"

Good plan, guys, that'll inspire people.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I would think honest to god nazis would have an agenda beyond "i think hillary clinton hosed a kid but no one else does! :saddowns:"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

infowars has more self-aware content than dailystormer

comparing alex jones to dailystormer just means you don't have a clue about what your talking about lamo

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

An alternative to the safety pin

i hope this is ironyposting because an actual suggestion would be "a crowbar" or "a metal baseball bat"

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Baloogan posted:

its a neo nazi hate site what do you expect?

at least some dece metal reviews or something jfc

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i hope this is ironyposting because an actual suggestion would be "a crowbar" or "a metal baseball bat"

Somehow I don't see this button pinned to the shirt of an antifa running buck wild with a fire axe, but instead some goddamn loser's messenger bag who will stare at his feet when he hears some redneck ranting about Obama

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/808168722758135809

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

kill meeeeeeeeeee

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Celery Jello posted:

kill meeeeeeeeeee

when the U.S. collapses into anarchy in 3 years time we should form an angry mob to target useless clickbait writers imo

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Apple used Neo-nazis in the 1984 commercial

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Oh Hell No posted:

wasn't the original Wonder Woman modeled after the creator and his wife's poly fucktoy

Yeah, William Moulton Marston was big into BDSM, and loved being tied up and beaten by strong women, including both his wife Elizabeth and his mistress Olive (who all lived together, raised one another's kids, and basically had a big poly family with surprisingly little drama). Marston died in the late 40s, and the two kept living together until the 80s.

He and Elizabeth also helped invent the lie detector.

The look and a lot of the character's mannerisms, attitudes, etc. came from his wife, while the signature bullet deflecting bracers supposedly came from a pair that Olive wore regularly.

quote:

"Not even girls want to be girls so long as our feminine archetype lacks force, strength, and power. Not wanting to be girls, they don't want to be tender, submissive, peace-loving as good women are. Women's strong qualities have become despised because of their weakness. The obvious remedy is to create a feminine character with all the strength of Superman plus all the allure of a good and beautiful woman."

quote:

"The only hope for peace is to teach people who are full of pep and unbound force to enjoy being bound... Only when the control of self by others is more pleasant than the unbound assertion of self in human relationships can we hope for a stable, peaceful human society... Giving to others, being controlled by them, submitting to other people cannot possibly be enjoyable without a strong erotic element."

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

I thought daily stormer was a serious site :confused:

I didn't know Dante was Norwegian

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Commerz posted:

https://gt.foreignpolicy.com/2016/category/the-artists?48bc61e167=

this whole list

not so much the people themselves, I just like the edgy little descriptions

truth by drone is a good forums name

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Munchables posted:

Guys, we need to rise up and fight for the wolf of the North.

Any ideas of how to make this a Hillary reference?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I really like how much this one looks like a shitpost or a line from a Jerkcity strip.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

The rare reverse-woke brand.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the worst thing the internet has done was import supermechagodzilla-type bullshit to thinkpieces that millions of people click on

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

get that OUT of my face posted:

the worst thing the internet has done was import supermechagodzilla-type bullshit to thinkpieces that millions of people click on

dont worry, maybe. it will probaly die once trump is fully in power. alot of people on the left hate it more then the right does.(plus alot of the alt right justifies its existance off of that bullshit.)

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

MizPiz posted:

Any ideas of how to make this a Hillary reference?

Works as is, imo.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

I thought daily stormer was a serious site :confused:

lmao at snl calling something unfunny
pizzagate is funnier than anything snl has ever done

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Heaven Spacey posted:

I would think honest to god nazis would have an agenda beyond "i think hillary clinton hosed a kid but no one else does! :saddowns:"

the pizzagate poo poo is old, the new hotness is reporting underground oakland hipster dens for fire code violations

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Terror Sweat posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Terror Sweat posted:

Idk man once people started going in and shooting any residual humor died pretty fast

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Idk man once people started going in and shooting any residual humor died pretty fast

Wait are you talking about snl or pizzagate

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

no its still funny

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah some cuck hunt guy showing up at a pizza place with an assault rifle demanding to see the non existant basement to free child sex slaves is really really loving funny. Especially if you know a bit of the kid's backstory

that made pizza gate go from stupid internet thing to one of the most hilarious things in 2016

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Lord of Pie posted:

Wait are you talking about snl or pizzagate

noice :rimshot:

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
this or "cuck hunt guy" is my new username

e: unpopular opinion - snl can actually be pretty funny sometimes

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Baloogan posted:

yeah some cuck hunt guy showing up at a pizza place with an assault rifle demanding to see the non existant basement to free child sex slaves is really really loving funny. Especially if you know a bit of the kid's backstory

that made pizza gate go from stupid internet thing to one of the most hilarious things in 2016

2016: The end of slacktivism?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
That skit where Eddie Murphy pretended to be white was really funny.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tunicate posted:

2016: The end of slacktivism?

please please please

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

https://newrepublic.com/article/139279/year-faux-protests

New Republic lists Harry Potter themed thinkpieces until they literally can't even.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

New Republic lists Harry Potter themed thinkpieces until they literally can't even.

quote:

If you’ve never had to contend for anything, you’re unlikely to think of these protest movements, or their historical antecedents, when responding to Trumpism. Harry Potter is more relevant to your daily life than contention. A safety pin, a stupid hat: These seem like truly subversive concepts to you. But cartoon protests only work on cartoon autocrats.
:vince:

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

quote:

But cartoon protests only work on cartoon autocrats.

trump is clearly in trouble then

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Prav posted:

trump is clearly in trouble then

Missed that. He isn't wrong but that's just lol.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

this is a really fuckin good article

quote:

“Let’s call these safety pins what they are: an empty gesture,” Demetria Lucas D’Oyley wrote at the Root. “These pins—not the wearing of them or the pictures posted of folks wearing them—are not about safe spaces. They’re about not wanting to be perceived as a racist.” In practice, the safety pin functioned as hypervisible proof that the wearer is woke. This is perhaps why it was instantly commercialized:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

turns out the only thing holding me back from true equality was my choice of footwear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiIWxybccWg