Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Dias posted:

GG, Owl pal. Lemme know if you wanna play anything else, I'm real bad at anything not SF4 or MB but it was fun. Also let's play MB next time because that game is actually pretty cool.

Yeah let's try Melty next time (maybe another day this week or something). I've only played it once but it seemed fun and you can teach me stuff as we go along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

Countblanc posted:

Heart feels really weird in this game

HnK Heart best Heart

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/L0WTIERG0D/status/808417767762182144

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Smoking Crow posted:

is the hrap5 worth it

i'd try before you buy if you can. i have a red vewlix that weighs 300 pounds and uses the same hayabusa parts, but has worse lag iirc based on some chart that someone has probably already posted. i don't really like the feel of the stick but the buttons i don't mind too much [i liked the seimitsu concave buttons that make a lot of racket and no one uses on their prebuilt sticks ne mroe ;-(]

the hayabusa stick is very finicky especially with diagonal inputs idk i miss them a lot in games that care about hitting diagonal inputs (kof) and it overall feels cheaper than an ls32 or jlf-whatever. the buttons feel kinda okay, but the quality also isn't comparable to standard sanwa/seimitsu either. i ended up swappig out the stick and 5/8 buttons with cute sanwa pushbuttons with chibi versions of faust, makoto, millia, jam, and sol ;-) then i remembered i can't do iads on a stick and went back to using a pad :unsmigghh:

even tho the newer hraps are much easier to mod than therir old ones, if you don't end up liking the stick and pushbuttons and swapping them it'll cost the same as a te2+ with the terrible ryu art :shrug:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I may get new buttons because modding a stick was kinda fun and it's super cheap buy 10 buttons. Also accumulated use has made my buttons a little slow and mushy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
qanba is also entering the market this month with a 4 foot long 50 pound stick that uses all sanwa parts as well pretty soon iirc, it's called the dragon i think. drop 300 dollars on one today gamers.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

punk rebel ecks posted:

So now my stick is working again after trying to push things in a second time? Not sure what went wrong the first time.

Somebody with an orange palette.

mango

sentinel

?

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
What?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

mysterious loyall X posted:

qanba is also entering the market this month with a 4 foot long 50 pound stick that uses all sanwa parts as well pretty soon iirc, it's called the dragon i think. drop 300 dollars on one today gamers.

So they're trying to corner the ST market?

Trykt
Jul 30, 2000

Still training..

Account suspended, what did it say?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
release l0wtiergod form imprissonment he did nothing wrong

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WHy in the world did lowtiergod get suspended lol

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA

Trykt posted:

he asked if it was real

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

General Morden posted:

he asked if it was real

anime?

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Trykt posted:

He was earnestly asking someone who posted that trump tweet if it was real

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood

uncleKitchener posted:

I don't know if the potemkin matchup is bad or not, but I find that she has more holes for him to pick than in AC. Maybe that's just how she transitioned to Xrd, but maybe people haven't figured her out. The new super ain't exactly what it's cooked out to be, but it's good for a reversal option.

I'll give it some time before people figure out what's good or bad.

But, BB is a more complete package compared to GG right now. Just my opinion, but I had more fun there despite being a hardcore AC player.

Last I heard was mainly Japanese players because american ones weren't touching her.

Their issue was she lacked a way to pile on the pressure and keep it there. There was nothing that really was a hit that transitioned and basically made it her "turn"

I like the idea behind her new design, especially the cool ice spike fish, fire spike fire spike ice spike combo, it just felt like starting pressure with her was stupidly specific and the bubbles were nice but not great yet, (well not +R good)

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

WHy in the world did lowtiergod get suspended lol

He probably threatened someone who made fun of him for asking if it was real.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
I need #blacklivesmatter bc lowtiergod gets banned from Twitter for defending himself but Donald Trump shits on people daily and still gets to tweet.

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.
Revelator is out on PC

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
$45 for a port of a year and half old PS4 game I dunno man

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

£50 if you want all the characters, and it doesn't even have crossplay. :thumbsup:

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

fg age doesn't matter for anime games since they start out dead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Old = less value. Simple math

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm more concerned that no one else is going to buy it and it doesn't have cross play so

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.

$40 if you have sign and don't care about playing kum or dizzy

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

I would probably play the game more then I do on PS3 because of loading times but that is a lot for such an old game and it's dumb that it doesn't even have the dlc characters included.

Ill probably hold out for a few days before giving in and buy XRD for the 4th time.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
I have bought the Rev and as everyone knows I am the most objective and unbiased poster on these forums

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

AnonSpore posted:

I have bought the Rev and as everyone knows I am the most objective and unbiased poster on these forums

I didn't buy it. is rev good?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
I don't know I'm at work

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zand posted:

Rev kicks rear end but I didn't buy the PC version because I already spent 60 dollars on 2 character dlc

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Zand posted:

its good on ps4, idk about the steam version

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
I know I'm late to the party but...

Hahahaha, Capcom is making a Marvel game without assists.

Hahaha.

Whoo, boy. How can anyone not think Capcom is 110% incompetent at this point?

WarEternal posted:

How could anyone possibly be excited about an MvC4?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Also, it looks like the SFXT engine which is even worse than what I imagined the worst MVC4 could possibly look like when it was first being discussed a few weeks ago.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
more like marvel4getaboutit

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

idk ill prolly play it was wish i was playing noted badgame mvc1

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Im gonna play and probably like marvel 4 babies

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
Hey real quick, do you guys think they called her Cammy bc of her permanent camel toe?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Brosnan posted:

Hey real quick, do you guys think they called her Cammy bc of her permanent camel toe?

:aaaaa: it-- it all makes sense now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Brosnan posted:

sounds plausible, op, but i think they'd have gone with wedge if that was the case