Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
All it took was one viewing of "The Handclasp" to know that Cruz was a total loser:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Goddamnit don't do the illuminati handshake on camera!!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
That sucks for Chicago guy but lol if you dont think every other city wouldnt do the same thing

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
Want to annoy your cats? Get a Cockatoo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-eeNvUEGDk

Or any bird really.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2mx3m6zYCI

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Frosty dead, so what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDcwKhpfk5A

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

The end result of getting dinosaurs and saber toothed tigers together was a lot different than what I had in my head.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

'Prank'

Haha I put a dog poo poo in your sandwich! Psych!

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Outrail posted:

'Prank'

It uses a different tank for the water. I know from the filming style that's from Just For Laughs: Gags. It's old-school pranking where no one is ever in danger of anything.

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf
Just for Laughs makes me wish there were an N-word for French Canadians.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

French Canadians, maybe?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Groda posted:

I thought that was actually what "quebeccers" was instead of quebecois?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Bip Roberts posted:

I thought that was actually what "quebeccers" was instead of quebecois?

I've been told that Quebeccers was super disrespectful in real life, so maybe but not nearly as terrible.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Queebs, peasoupers, snow frogs.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

http://dearauthor.com/book-reviews/f-reviews/review-knight-moves-by-jamaica-layne/

quote:

I pull myself off his cock - my oval office makes a disappointed queeb sound as we separate - I come two more times when I spin myself around and around on his cock like a top, and take the last few strokes down from the rear.

:sigh: queeb

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

This is why editors are important. Also, so that your sentences don't read like they were composed by a drunken woodchipper.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

As a native Floridian, thank you for this.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Outrail posted:

'Prank'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL5JtapBDVY

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Picnic Princess posted:

I've been told that Quebeccers was super disrespectful in real life, so maybe but not nearly as terrible.

I've been told that too by other canadians, and then I went to Quebec and everyone was incredibly friendly and polite, so I think they're just disrespectful compared to other canadians and not compared to people in the rest of the world. :canada: / :quebec:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

^^ That guy is part cat. He'd be licking his arm if he could.

"I meant to do that"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

That guy is a GTA player character in real life

Here's a bright man playing with guns
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/12/cleveland_man_charged_in_deadl_3.html

quote:

Cleveland man charged in deadly accidental shooting at dinner party 'extremely sorry,' attorney says
[...]
The man then says: "The last thing they say is always, 'I didn't know it was loaded.'"

Leannais said that's why he took the clip out and assures the viewers he took out the bullets.

[...]

Leannais eventually picked the gun up, lowered it to his side pulled the trigger, unaware a bullet was in the chamber, according to police reports and court records. The bullet hit Stanford in the upper abdomen, according to the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner.

Stanford ran out the door after he was shot. Leannais followed and called 911, police reports say.

Paramedics met the pair in the apartment's lobby and rushed Stanford to MetroHealth where he was pronounced dead about an hour later.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

The Story So Far was playing at the Mod Club in Toronto. A girl hopped on stage to take a selfie, and ended up getting booted from behind by the singer.

Skip to about 00:30

The venue responded by banning the band from performing there again.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Zombie Guy posted:

The Story So Far was playing at the Mod Club in Toronto. A girl hopped on stage to take a selfie, and ended up getting booted from behind by the singer.

Skip to about 00:30

The venue responded by banning the band from performing there again.

How many of these guys are assholes and how many are freaking out that they're going to be the next Dimebag?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Groda posted:

I don't speak French, but when I heard some French Canadians speaking it, I said to myself, "Huh, so that's what redneck rural French would sound like"

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

ekuNNN posted:

I've been told that too by other canadians, and then I went to Quebec and everyone was incredibly friendly and polite, so I think they're just disrespectful compared to other canadians and not compared to people in the rest of the world. :canada: / :quebec:

Quebecois are nice and completely aware of their reputations. They're just big city people with French ish affectations, so it amplifies any perceived slight.

It's like New Yorkers or Bostonians with their ridiculous voices and rushed life.

New Yorkers are still scum though. They have a compulsion to compare everything to their loving city. We get it, is diverse and metropolitan. Our city does not compare, but at a minimum we don't pay 3x the price for everything, and it doesn't smell like piss in our neighborhoods.

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I wish I was brian Blessed

Thank you for this.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Wasabi the J posted:

Quebecois are nice and completely aware of their reputations. They're just big city people with French ish affectations, so it amplifies any perceived slight.

It's like New Yorkers or Bostonians with their ridiculous voices and rushed life.

New Yorkers are still scum though. They have a compulsion to compare everything to their loving city. We get it, is diverse and metropolitan. Our city does not compare, but at a minimum we don't pay 3x the price for everything, and it doesn't smell like piss in our neighborhoods.

When I was a college student, 10,000 years ago, there was a girl from NYC in the same program and in the same year as me. I had three creative writing workshop classes with this girl, and she was loving insufferable. Every one of her critiques about anyone's piece turned into her grandstanding about NYC, apropos of nothing. The topic or genre of the writing in question didn't matter.

"This was an alright story about a high school prom, but if it was set in NYC it would be way different. See, you guys don't realize this, but in the NYC..."

"The extended metaphor for nature in this poem is communicated clearly, but we have such a different view of things in New Yawk. See, where I come from..."

"The griffins in this fantasy story, which is not my style by the way, seem legit, but I just don't know. I mean, who's even seen a hawk, like, really? We don't have any in New Yawk so...."

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

New Yorkers are uniquely prideful about their piss stain of a city. It's not enough for them to be proud of where they're from like everyone else. They have to tear down where you're from in the process. I'm sure I'm overgeneralizing, but whatever. I welcome anyone from NYC to prove me wrong by not being a dick about where you're from.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Railing Kill posted:

New Yorkers are uniquely prideful about their piss stain of a city. It's not enough for them to be proud of where they're from like everyone else. They have to tear down where you're from in the process. I'm sure I'm overgeneralizing, but whatever. I welcome anyone from NYC to prove me wrong by not being a dick about where you're from.

People who were born and raised in New York are honestly unaware of the existence of other places, and actually personally encountering them is a bit devastating to their psyche, so it's not entirely their fault.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It's pretty unamerican to have New York Values

betterinsodapop
Apr 4, 2004

64:3
I'm in Manhattan right now, and can confirm that NYC is a loving nightmare hell on earth. This may or may not be compounded by the fact that the bldg I am currently sitting in is directly across the street from the gilded and gaudy God-Emperor-Elect Tower.

Not a day goes by that I don't regret moving to this unsustainable dystopian hell hole. The scoodfrood is me, in this case.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Just be super rich then new york is really great.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Zombie Guy posted:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

betterinsodapop posted:

I'm in Manhattan right now, and can confirm that NYC is a loving nightmare hell on earth. This may or may not be compounded by the fact that the bldg I am currently sitting in is directly across the street from the gilded and gaudy God-Emperor-Elect Tower.

Not a day goes by that I don't regret moving to this unsustainable dystopian hell hole. The scoodfrood is me, in this case.

Salright down here in the 20s

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 20:45 on Dec 13, 2016

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Railing Kill posted:

When I was a college student, 10,000 years ago, there was a girl from NYC in the same program and in the same year as me. I had three creative writing workshop classes with this girl, and she was loving insufferable. Every one of her critiques about anyone's piece turned into her grandstanding about NYC, apropos of nothing. The topic or genre of the writing in question didn't matter.

"This was an alright story about a high school prom, but if it was set in NYC it would be way different. See, you guys don't realize this, but in the NYC..."

"The extended metaphor for nature in this poem is communicated clearly, but we have such a different view of things in New Yawk. See, where I come from..."

"The griffins in this fantasy story, which is not my style by the way, seem legit, but I just don't know. I mean, who's even seen a hawk, like, really? We don't have any in New Yawk so...."

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

You keep saying New York, but it's pronounced Ell - Ay

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

Strangely enough the girl who got booted was surprisingly level-headed about the incident, said she had too much to drink and she took way to long to do what she was trying to do and she doesn't blame the guy for pushing her off. It's the venue that's getting a hair up it's rear end for whatever reason

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Fuckin great loop on that gif though.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Field Mousepad posted:

Fuckin great loop on that gif though.

She keeps coming back to finally finish taking that great selfie :argh:

betterinsodapop
Apr 4, 2004

64:3

Data Graham posted:

Salright down here in the 20s
I never spent that much time in that part of town. I'm pretty much always in Midtown: East 40s and 50s by the Park. I like it down by Alphabet City, East Village, LES, and all that poo poo down there. At least there are still some scummy/cheap bars down that way (though they are disappearing at an ALARMING rate.)

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Just be super rich then new york is really great.
You really gotta be well into 6 figures, if not 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

betterinsodapop posted:

I've spent a lot of time there and I love it, but that's probably because I never go anywhere near Trump Tower. I think I love it so much because it's really easy to get to interesting places like good restaurants, museums, bars, parks, etc. without needing a car or even a driver's license. It's a godsend to a guy who hasn't been able to drive because of US citizenship issues his whole life.