Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
This guy has the chance to bust his nut in some 19 year old pussy when he's nearing 40 and he's thinking that Jesus will judge him?

Jesus is at least gonna high five you before he sends your rear end to hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
And the lord looked upon his flock and saw teens creampied, and it was very good.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

wernox posted:

Its been 29 years since I graduated from boot camp and at least once per month I'll have a dream that the Marine Corps scooped me up and sent my fat, broken rear end back to MCRD.

I have more nightmares about being in college and realizing I've skipped every single session for a class and it's finals day than I ever have about being rocket attacked in a bunker in Kandahar, the brain is pretty loving funny.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bradzilla posted:

lmfao @ thinking a 19 year old will wait til marriage for sex

I mean I guess if she's as brainwashed as the confessor maybe it's possible

My buddy married the first girl he dated out of high school and she was the first person he ever slept with and he was her second. They've been together since he was 19 (he's 36 and she's 35), have two kids, supported each other as they each went to school, and are amazingly happy together.

Meanwhile, I have to lie to girls about the number of women I've slept with because saying "I stopped counting once I got over 60...in my mid 20's" isn't a real big turn on to 99% of them.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

quote:

I understand it looks like we aren't compatible, but none of that is true. We met in 2013 on a Walking Dead fansite so yeah, you can already see she's pretty badass.

This guy is definitely trolling

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The Wanking Dread probably isn't considered wholesome Christian entertainment.

Also, what the hell is a fusion dance? We never had DBZ here so I just know there's some guy named Goku who wears orange pants.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SciFiDownBeat posted:

This guy is definitely trolling

Teen rebellion has changed

It used to be you'd go out to parties and hard-rock concerts, do drugs and hook up with bikers

These days you just get in sexless long-distance relationships with 36-year-old virgins (who your parents approve of) on TV discussion forums

Lodin posted:

The Wanking Dread probably isn't considered wholesome Christian entertainment.

Also, what the hell is a fusion dance? We never had DBZ here so I just know there's some guy named Goku who wears orange pants.

I never watched it either but as I understand it you do a weird dance thing and touch fingertips and then temporarily turn into one person with the magic fighting number of both of you put together (magic fighting numbers are a big deal)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

My buddy married the first girl he dated out of high school and she was the first person he ever slept with and he was her second. They've been together since he was 19 (he's 36 and she's 35), have two kids, supported each other as they each went to school, and are amazingly happy together.

Meanwhile, I have to lie to girls about the number of women I've slept with because saying "I stopped counting once I got over 60...in my mid 20's" isn't a real big turn on to 99% of them.

Thanks for the totally unrelated anecdote I guess? It's pretty normal for people to start dating young that are near in age and eventually get married. It is not normal for a 36 year old man to be talking about marrying a girl who was underage when they met and is "totally matured now."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

bradzilla posted:

Thanks for the totally unrelated anecdote I guess? It's pretty normal for people to start dating young that are near in age and eventually get married. It is not normal for a 36 year old man to be talking about marrying a girl who was underage when they met and is "totally matured now."

I might just be being an elitist coastal liberal here but that sounds pretty fundie-normal to me

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
That 19-year old is a huge :btroll:
I guarantee it.

Anyone else have dreams that they are in school again, but can't remember the combination to their locker? It happens to me sometimes, and I'm in my mid-30s.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nocheez posted:

That 19-year old is a huge :btroll:
I guarantee it.

Anyone else have dreams that they are in school again, but can't remember the combination to their locker? It happens to me sometimes, and I'm in my mid-30s.

Yes, all the time.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Then there's me over here who's had sex a lot and I always have to lie to girls about how much sex I have because it's a lot and they're always asking me and I have to lie and say a smaller number because the actual number of sex I've had is a big number not a small one.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Yug posted:

Then there's me over here who's had sex a lot and I always have to lie to girls about how much sex I have because it's a lot and they're always asking me and I have to lie and say a smaller number because the actual number of sex I've had is a big number not a small one.

Do you mention that it's in part because of your huge cock?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yug posted:

There's nothing cooler than bragging about having sex to strangers on the internet!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I used to have dreams in high school and college about being in totally different schools with teachers I'd never met and classes I wouldn't remember taking. I'd basically spend the dream faking it while thinking "what the gently caress am I doing here? I don't remember any of these people..." Once I became lucid but before I could seduce one of my classmates I walked into a desk and woke up.

clumsy as hell, even in my dreams

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

haha does anyone else have this dream where

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I have dreams where I'm fighting and my punches are weak as gently caress and I can't protect myself or my family fuucck

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I dont remember my dreams, but i regularly wake up punching the wall alongside my bed, presumably because i am fighting in a dream.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
I have a dream that one day people will stop making uninteresting posts anout their boring dreams

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I had a dream where I was a dork with a genji av talking mad poo poo in a GBS thread.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I once had a dream back when I was in HighSchool where me and my friends were in some kind of zombie apocalypse (along with some goth chick who was apparently one of my friends despite not existing) and just when it looked like everything was going to be fine, it turned out she was a witch, she summoned Satan, and we died.

It's really sobering to discover that your subconscious is some kind of bargain bin Romero/Shyamalan knockoff.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I dream of a thread that's not full of everyone's boring rear end dreams.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

settle down, kids

quote:

I only date older women (65+) and also am a prostitute for the same age group.

I have had 2 girlfriends die on me and leave me everything in their wills. I almost feel bad for their children, until I realize that I spent time with these women, making them feel like human beings again, while their children were content to lock them away in darkness. I made them happy and they, in turn, made me happy. And with their (admittedly fairly meager) money going my way, I can fund my lifestyle and continue to keep older women feeling young.

This has been my life for more or less the last 16 years, since I failed out of college but realized I could charm lonely women and had a strong attraction to mature girls.

I disclose everything to my girls - they know I'm a prostitute, they know I solely date older women, and they know that I am poly. Right now I'm in a shared relationship with 4 amazing older ladies and couldn't be happier. I also have a regular client base of 13 gals I see 2-3 times a month. I've asked if they want to be a more official relationship, but they're either not into the poly thing or just looking for some NSA love. Which is all cool, that's what makes the world go round.

Nobody else knows about this. Not my parents, my siblings, or even my close friends.

quote:

Former mechanical engineer here, laid off a while back and while job hunting I've had a lot of time to gently caress about in my basement and build stuff.

Also my wife and I are big into weird sex stuff, not gonna sugarcoat that. It's how we live and it keeps our relationship fresh.

I've built such amazing sex toys I'm thinking about getting in to the field.

Crowning glory so far? A bed frame I'm tentatively calling the Fetishmaster, like the Sleepmaster?

It looks like a perfectly normal bed at first glance. But it has compartments, additions, and pockets that allow for bondange play, watersports, electroshock play, vacuum sealing, and a series of other items. It's designed for the fetishist who also has a life to live. I know one of our big challenges is hiding the fetish stuff when the kids get home from school, or when a relative comes to visit. Now you have a single spot to keep everything.

Currently working on a vacuum sealed bondage suit with attachments for things like pegging, chastity play, etc. I considered posting this in the DIY forum but realize it's probably a bit much for them. But I am prouder of my work on this than on any airplane I ever designed for Boeing.

post your kickstarter :v:

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

I have dreams where I'm fighting and my punches are weak as gently caress and I can't protect myself or my family fuucck

Buy a dream gun

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Glenn Quebec posted:

same but I can't get there in time, running too sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Once I got in a fight in a dream and started choking the guy, but I woke up because I had my hands wrapped around my own neck and I couldn't breath

SnoozeOrder
Aug 2, 2016
I have dreams where I am Goku.

Those confessions are pretty cool and I am happy for both of you.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Apropos of nothing, STDs are a huge issue in nursing homes.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

loquacius posted:

I only date older women (65+) and also am a prostitute for the same age group.

I watch the opening credits to Midnight Cowboy sometimes 3 times in a row after a bad day at work.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Is it too late to say that dream confessions are boring, or has that SA cred gravy train left the station?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Apropos of nothing, STDs are a huge issue in nursing homes.
A buddy of mine used to be a nurse at an old folks home and could confirm that some of those ladies mentally turn nineteen and are horny as hell. They'd pinch his rear end, make lewd remarks and such. Doubt he ever did anything about it.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Glenn Quebec posted:

I used to have that dream weekly, it really sucks.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Lol that 19yr old is gunna get stuffed full of hot young dick at college regardless of you

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Holy poo poo the fetishist engineer had me rolling

oh god oh please make a burner account and post it in diy, it will be such fun, like dildomancer's thread a while back

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
@ old lady slayer: how is the sex? are you slamming a semi into wrinkly hairy folds or do these ladies know how to bone?

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Glenn Quebec posted:

I do this also, of course i also have dreams were I stab and strangle people. Maybe I should let my shrink now about this?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Been married for like 5 years or so. I can say for maybe....6 months of the last year, and not consecutively, my wife is the last person ive slept with. Even right now, she isnt the last person.

Shes mad that a girl she thinks i kissed is friends on social media and is flipping out and threatening divorce. All over this girl on social media, whom she only found by snooping my phone. Nothing inappropriate, just creeped the friendslist. It sucks for the fam but, welp. If being friends on social media is enough to drive her to divorce, guess I cant wonder why all the other ladies get the d.

No offense dude but if you're cucking your wife that consistently I can't really blame her for being suspicious, even if she doesn't have much to go on with this particular girl.

quote:

If you met me you'd probably assume I was a well adjusted person. But the reality is I've poisoned all my previous friendships and it's been at least 10 years since I've had sex. Right now I have no friends and no prospects.
I've tried therapy, though I haven't tried pills, and it doesn't really work. Since I know exactly where and how I hosed up. It's killing me and I know I'm the odd one out. I wish I could connect to my coworkers and classmates but I keep them at arm's length because I know just how hosed up my life is.
I hope once I get a tiny foothold in the life I should be living I can beat this, but I fear I may be some hosed up person now and I can't fix it.

You can always fix it. If therapy isn't working, I'd say find a different therapist, possibly one who could help you explore options involving both medication and therapy simultaneously if they think that'll help. It's never too late to change.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Kind of unrelated but I dunno why guys have such issues about talking about other women candidly in front of the woman who's supposed to be their best friend and mate for life. If a woman came on to me I'd probably tell my wife about it later and we'd have a good laugh.

Also poisoned friendships goon, where and how did you gently caress up. spill the beans friend, it's anonymous after all

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Sex dungeon engineer guy: sounds rad as hell, post pics. Also, do you do commissions?

Cheating dude: She knows you're messing around with other women, she just doesn't have any proof.

Shifty gimbal fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Dec 14, 2016

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
"i've never tried medication but i know it won't work despite a hundred years of modern medical evidence to the contrary"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

you irl posted:

"i've never tried medication but i know it won't work despite a hundred years of modern medical evidence to the contrary"

Maybe Dr. Thurston's Revitalizing Mind Tincture would work better. Restore balance to the humors and reinvigorate his mental sharpness and acuity.

One for 25 cents or three for a dollar!