Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

They don't like games where there can be a long paws

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

whos your favorite poster

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
Is Memri the translating service that's constantly "accidentally" mistranslating poo poo to make a culture already rife with antisemitism and extremist rhetoric look even more so? And is coincidentally run by former Israeli intelligence officials?

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Chelb posted:

its me

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Chelb posted:

badge

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

how sectarian.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

please tell us your opinion re:the Russian takeover of america

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

kustomkarkommando posted:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Schizotek posted:

Is Memri the translating service that's constantly "accidentally" mistranslating poo poo to make a culture already rife with antisemitism and extremist rhetoric look even more so? And is coincidentally run by former Israeli intelligence officials?

They also take stuff out of context a lot

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

a house committee on unamerican tweets

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Cheeki breeki

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

not good?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/trbrtc/status/808788786352193536

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

yes but how do we stop russia from winning by tricking innocent patriotic americans into being right wing

foot
Mar 28, 2002

why foot why

Badger of Basra posted:

Randler hates NASA because he's a German nationalist rather than a communist like the other space haters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoW4Vw4XGAs

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

yes but how do we stop russia from winning by tricking innocent patriotic americans into being right wing

turn assads palace into a pile of toothpicks and gravel

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
RIP redtext. You will be missed.

e: ^^ How much of the Assad dynasty is still alive and kicking? It's not like the dentist weasel was a particularly important or charismatic person before getting coronated.

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Dec 13, 2016

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Outgoing North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory “definitely” has a place in a new Trump administration, a source close to Donald Trump’s transition said Tuesday.

“They’re definitely going to take care of him,” said the source, who asked not to be named because he’s not authorized to speak for the transition.

McCrory met with Trump last week at Trump Tower in New York City. The day before, he’d met backstage with Trump during the president-elect’s thank-you rally in Fayetteville.

The Republican governor, who last week conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper, appeared with Trump at several rallies. Last month in Wilmington, Trump called him a “loyal Trump supporter from Day One.”

There’s no indication what post for which McCrory might be considered.

There has been speculation that the governor could be tapped for the Federal Emergency Management Agency or find a job in the Transportation, Commerce or Energy departments. Trump has named cabinet secretaries for the latter three agencies, but many other positions remain unfilled.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Jesus. My solid-but-thick friend is giving 3d chess move reasons for every Trump move on facebook. Already tried stopping him a few days ago in a diplomatic way and not really sure there is any hope at this point.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:peanut:

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
donald trump isn't any good.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYSUnxQzBeE

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Hollismason posted:

dogs have difficulty with learning board games

Mine is good at battleship

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

A hammer or if that doesn't work a sickle

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

so wait star wars is bad?

also re:the thread title what's the thread's official position, is the fit thrown over russian hacks good or bad?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i just checked the latin america thread to see if the brazilian senate approving the national suicide pact had been covered yet and instead found this:

Grouchio posted:

I sometimes wonder if the Trump Administration would be dastardly enough to try and gas the Drug Cartels in Mexico out of existence, regardless of innocent casualties.

Badger of Basra posted:

Do you think cartel members hang around in large groups like a herd of cows or something?

lmao

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Gin and Juche posted:

Mine is good at battleship

DON'T LET THE RUSSIANS FIND OUT!!!

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Hollismason posted:

DON'T LET THE RUSSIANS FIND OUT!!!

Russia has never and will never be anything but a land animal

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

R. Mute posted:

i just checked the latin america thread to see if the brazilian senate approving the national suicide pact had been covered yet and instead found this:

lmao

He never answered my question

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
there's a network of stealth russians hiding in our toilets to steal bowel results for putin's top secret petro-agricultural complex in siberia

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

why gas

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

That's the most dastardly thing he could think of

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

build the wall and then throw a couple of bug bombs filled with vx over it

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
yes.honest american;s meat and fat heavy diets provide ppoops that are much nastier and more suitable for the great siberian biogasser.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
some say it's part of a more dastardly plan to accelerate permafrost thawing, and the smell of the dumps + formerly trapped pockets methane will release the Ice Godzilla who has been trapped for countless aeons.

usa's days as the sole super power are numbered...

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

however siberia is silent but deadly.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

however siberia is silent but deadly.

Because the Permafrost is releasing methane gas

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
much as godzilla dealt with man's use of nuclear weapons, an ice godzilla waking thanks to thawing permafrost could easily work as symbolic for the effects of global warming

someone make this movie thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Because the Permafrost is releasing methane gas

i'm saying americans do not fart silently

• Locked thread