Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I imagine her "just a friend" was eager to consent, in the creepiest way possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
AUG Thread: Not Involved In The Ejaculation Process

I'm more interested in an interview with the "Donor" and get his thinking on why he didn't run as far away as he could.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
That Liz Phair song was ahead of its time.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
AUG Thread: is semen vegan

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

yes b/c consent is given. It's how prince justified drinking yak milk

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

can a sperm give consent

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Hjalmar posted:

can a sperm give consent

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Ambitious Spider posted:

That Liz Phair song was ahead of its time.

That song was the ringtone for my FBs back when I was single. :allears:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

theflyingexecutive posted:

yes b/c consent is given.

Well, unless...

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I guess this is more sad than awkward, but it counts

https://youtu.be/Dkls0ciI8l0

Dude is really happy to get a hug. He's like IRL milhouse

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

It's non sexual.

*Hands over a cup of warm cum*

Now put it on your face and eat it

:frogon:

Megabound has a new favorite as of 02:35 on Dec 14, 2016

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Megabound posted:

It's non sexual.

*Hand over a cup of warm cum*

Now put it on your face and eat it

:frogon:

Aug thread: I literally can't stop eating bowls of cum

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Megabound posted:

I imagine her "just a friend" was eager to consent, in the creepiest way possible.

There are 3 ways I imagine it going.

1) Dude is getting off wanking in a jar for someone elses use.

2) Dude is 'nice guy', and is hoping that if she becomes accustomed to his sperm, then maybe she will want it via hot beef injection, (if you know what I mean). So is patiently waiting and wanking.

or hopefully 3) Dude is just as creeped out as we all are by her request, but not creeped out enough to stop wanking in jars.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Occam's Razor leads me to believe that her "just a friend" is actually also an insane vegan and probably eats his own spunk as a "dietary supplement" too.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Ularg posted:

AUG Thread: Not Involved In The Ejaculation Process

I'm into this one personally.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

I'm into this one personally.

Well use your little human-like hands and make it happen!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

That is NO PLACE for a raccoon

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

BrigadierSensible posted:

2) Dude is 'nice guy', and is hoping that if she becomes accustomed to his sperm, then maybe she will want it via hot beef injection, (if you know what I mean). So is patiently waiting and wanking.

or hopefully 3) Dude is just as creeped out as we all are by her request, but not creeped out enough to stop wanking in jars.

I'm imagining it's a combination of 1 and he's probably getting paid to jerk it into a jar.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Jestery posted:

I was like "yeah dude, way to go!" then he said she was his cousin lol

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I gotta admit I'm a little surprised nobody mentioned about the latest Sonic Boom episode where they clearly makes fun of Chris-Chan of Sonichu fame. Or I missed any mention about it here.

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog#Sonic_Boom_parody

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Imagine a pretty hot fitness chick calls you up and tells you she needs your sperm, how loving excited was that guy on the ride to her house?

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Negrostrike posted:

I gotta admit I'm a little surprised nobody mentioned about the latest Sonic Boom episode

Look at these words.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Negrostrike posted:

I gotta admit I'm a little surprised nobody mentioned about the latest Sonic Boom episode where they clearly makes fun of Chris-Chan of Sonichu fame. Or I missed any mention about it here.

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog#Sonic_Boom_parody

Goddamn dude I got lost on that wiki for the last half hour. CWC is trans now, who knew?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Solice Kirsk posted:

Well use your little human-like hands and make it happen!

they're so much like people hands

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I await the inevitable r/mensrights thread where a guy complains about being taken to hitherto unknown levels of the friendzone.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

treiz01 posted:

Goddamn dude I got lost on that wiki for the last half hour. CWC is trans now, who knew?

Yeah CWC's story got really weird and tragic years ago. I never paid much attention to it because picking on a 'tarded kid on the internet for over a decade is gross and in many ways sadder than anything Chris ever did but I saw he decided he was a woman at some point and got arrested over sonic

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

treiz01 posted:

And allowed a taint piercing to get infected to have a "real vagina"!

Chris kinda went off the deep end years ago, and it's just been a matter of digging the hole to the center of the Earth by this point.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Her Dad right after she decided he was trans so he died hating her and then the house burnt down. Just a terrible upbringing really, not to mention the obsessive stalkers.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

Chris kinda went off the deep end years ago, and it's just been a matter of digging the hole to the center of the Earth by this point.

I feel like the system failed that kid so utterly and profoundly that there's no coming back; I feel like this kid is broken in such a way that even the idea of actual, constructive treatment would just be bitterly resisted.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I will admit I spent too much time in the summer reading through that wiki years back and yeah, terrible ideas on how sex works with fundamental parents that didn't care.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
He's an example of how badly the internet can break someone who's already nuts.

Fast Eddie
Feb 9, 2007

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I will admit I spent too much time in the summer reading through that wiki years back and yeah, terrible ideas on how sex works with fundamental parents that didn't care.

Same. I did that a few years ago. At first I was like, "wow, this is a super hilarious train wreck." Then as time went on I Started feeling super bad for her. I mean the stars aligned to where she never had a chance. I still check in hoping that she finally gets the help she desperately needs.

:smith:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pastry of the Year posted:

I feel like the system failed that kid so utterly and profoundly that there's no coming back; I feel like this kid is broken in such a way that even the idea of actual, constructive treatment would just be bitterly resisted.

Chris's broken brain is the precise reason why she's gotten no help whatsoever. It's a weird mix of autism, a coddling childhood where everything was done for him and he had no expectations until adulthood, and a self-feeding cycle of being trolled and responding to trolls as if life was a spectacular comic book battle against the forces of evil (which only led to more trolling because of how incredible the reactions were).

Unfortunately, psychiatric help can't work on someone who doesn't think they need help in the first place. Chris has spent a lifetime placing herself first and blaming others for her problems, which is the exact opposite attitude you'd want in a patient, and hasn't even held a job since the early 2000s out of laziness and apathy. Trying to get her to get help is like talking to a brick wall, and I don't think she'll have a revelation that leads to her making a change.

chitoryu12 has a new favorite as of 17:05 on Dec 14, 2016

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Chris chan is exactly the reason "don't touch the poop" rules are established

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

At the same time, I'd put more blame on the parents than the system. Reading about how Chris was raised, they outright blocked any attempts to get him the help he needed (like moving away when he had an autism freak-out in class as a child to keep him from facing consequences and potentially being put in an alternative schooling situation). It seems like they were content with pretending that everything was fine up until he reached adulthood, at which point they realized that he was completely incapable of living independently.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The people obsessing over C w c are crazy weird and gross

E: I don't mean people in this thread but those at the wiki who catalogue the clothes worn by the dumb kid like it's the Paris Fashion Week except soup stains

nael
Sep 10, 2009

Jestery posted:

This was the first recommended video. He's come a long way in five years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aJqnpmQ6A8

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I'd be more afraid she was trying to use it for a kid or something. Imagine that surprise.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!
I still don't understand how she reconciles drinking sperm with being a vegan. According to google the basic definition of Vegan is: 'a person who does not eat or use animal products'. From my perspective sperm should 100% be considered a (human) animal product.
I guess it depend on how "strict' of a vegan she is and her motivations for being vegan. If she is vegan because of cruelty to animals in the food consumption industry then I guess sperm is ok because no animals were harmed to create it? Would this lady be ok with cannibalism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

King of Foolians posted:

I still don't understand how she reconciles drinking sperm with being a vegan. According to google the basic definition of Vegan is: 'a person who does not eat or use animal products'. From my perspective sperm should 100% be considered a (human) animal product.
I guess it depend on how "strict' of a vegan she is and her motivations for being vegan. If she is vegan because of cruelty to animals in the food consumption industry then I guess sperm is ok because no animals were harmed to create it? Would this lady be ok with cannibalism?

Humans can consent to having their products eaten, animals can't.

• Locked thread