Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

jokes on you hes your president too!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

don draper was such a good boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Y6CIyyBcI

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

theres something wrong with this flowchart, it says donald trump is my president

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mary Poppins is Dead

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

needs a bit of work buddy. it's a tad bit too linear

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

Mary Poppins is Dead
you'll die too one day

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

rudatron posted:

poo poo like this is what's getting me through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLkp_Dx6VdI

didn't she end up ditching the kids and the chimney sweep for being a poors? gently caress mary poppins.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
oh hey drplumb is back

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I watched Keith Olbermann for the first time in years and wow

There seems to be a disconnect between thinking Trump is a puppet of Putin (who is apparently Hitler 2) and believing that only legal means may be used to oppose him

Like, Hitler is bad, but god forbid anyone break the law

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

gently caress why do i have an 8:00 exam if i was smart enough to not take any 8:00 classes?

It is their last chance to gently caress with you this semester

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Atrocious Joe posted:

There seems to be a disconnect between thinking Trump is a puppet of Putin (who is apparently Hitler 2) and believing that only legal means may be used to oppose him

hitler didn't break any laws, do you wanna be worse than hitler??

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

zen death robot posted:

I have it on good authority that 2017 is going to be worse than 2016

We're going to look back on 2016 as halcyon days. We'll all be wishing we could go back to now when Trump starts non-stop broadcasting on an emergency signal from his bunker to berate the Austro-German Freedom Forces landing on our shores to end World War IV.

"Hey, remember when we had the Internet to laugh at how crazy this all is?"
*Gold-Plated Hawk Drone crashes through shanty town blaring "TRUMP IS FATHER!"*

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Atrocious Joe posted:

well it took hitler killing several million ethnics and invading most of europe before anyone gave a poo poo, so...

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

DryGoods posted:

We're going to look back on 2016 as halcyon days. We'll all be wishing we could go back to now when Trump starts non-stop broadcasting on an emergency signal from his bunker to berate the Austro-German Freedom Forces landing on our shores to end World War IV.

"Hey, remember when we had the Internet to laugh at how crazy this all is?"
*Gold-Plated Hawk Drone crashes through shanty town blaring "TRUMP IS FATHER!"*
and nuclear exchange puts us all out of our misery

kablammo

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

rudatron posted:

you'll die too one day

i will not die it's the world that ends

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

hitler didn't break any laws, do you wanna be worse than hitler??

I see you're not going to kill baby hitler

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
i'm pro choice not pro life so of course i kill baby hitler

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

i will not die it's the world that ends

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

crazy cloud posted:

It is their last chance to gently caress with you this semester

even the professors pissed its so early
i guess i gotta save half this joint cuz i aint wakin up in time to roll one tomorrow :420:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

rudatron posted:

i'm pro choice not pro life so of course i kill baby hitler

o k, JEB!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Atrocious Joe posted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

as we speak, a hundred thousand people are trapped in the ruins of a bombed out city, being raped and shot to death by an army going door to door and the entire time we're listening to their pleas for help on social media and choosing instead to talk about Kanye. These are all the people who yesterday would say that yes, of course they would oppose Hitler and fascism. These people are currently piping mad about a cross in rural Indiana being sued to be removed from state grounds. It is their #1 concern

God is terrified of his creation and fled early

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i also like the sound of "austro-german freedom forces"

i might put that in my new futurist nonfiction entry, along with "the corporate republic of china"

Epic High Five posted:

as we speak, a hundred thousand people are trapped in the ruins of a bombed out city, being raped and shot to death by an army going door to door
and efforts to try to help them short of sending soldiers and/or drones in only get seized by daesh who then also proceed to rape and shoot civilians to death

basically, gently caress abrahamic religion

Anime Schoolgirl fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Dec 14, 2016

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

as we speak, a hundred thousand people are trapped in the ruins of a bombed out city, being raped and shot to death by an army going door to door and the entire time we're listening to their pleas for help on social media and choosing instead to talk about Kanye. These are all the people who yesterday would say that yes, of course they would oppose Hitler and fascism. These people are currently piping mad about a cross in rural Indiana being sued to be removed from state grounds. It is their #1 concern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5G2Ik3dtfY

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

quick question, what's your thoughts on racist posters? those who dump out terrible racist poo poo? just curious

:hchatter:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

even the professors pissed its so early
i guess i gotta save half this joint cuz i aint wakin up in time to roll one tomorrow :420:

that sounds like ur early exam has taught u valuable planning n time management skills 💭

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

it really feels like the only thing left to do is suffer through creation in direct defiance of god and his sadistic view of consciousness

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM

crazy cloud posted:

time management skills

what can i do to improve these that doesnt involve taking pills??

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

that sounds like ur early exam has taught u valuable planning n time management skills 💭

college!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Epic High Five posted:

Can you put that into emoji, I'm not following you.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

pls excuse my so-called shietposting

i hope things go ok for you and your family, take care and make sure to be there for them.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Epic High Five posted:

No wonder Trump skips the briefings. This stuff is a real bummer.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
just gotta say that racist posters are lovely people and shouldn't post here. I hope that's a given in this subforum :woop:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

BeOSPOS posted:

quick question, what's your thoughts on racist posters? those who dump out terrible racist poo poo? just curious

:hchatter:

ed balls

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i wish Al-Jazeera America actually turned out well instead of the tire fire it became

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

full disclosure: i've been born to lose my whole life and i have no illusions about the necessary pain that follows consciousness in this cruel world; but at the same time a brutal painful life that inevitably follows a decent intention is extremnely cruel. i don't know how to advocate for the good fight when tere is no fight, ther is only an awareness and internalization opf pointless suffering...

• Locked thread