Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Oh my god I'm loving dying at Harry Potter vs Twilight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
My HRUH. stickers came in the mail today. Still no dollar-store candy. :sigh:

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Mine got here but apparently they weren't shipped from Lemon but some guy named LEMON!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Hi thread, I'm here to consult your perfect knowledge. Which episode was the one that included the legendary creature known only as the Equitaur?

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Dragonatrix posted:

Hi thread, I'm here to consult your perfect knowledge. Which episode was the one that included the legendary creature known only as the Equitaur?

The F-List episode, I think?

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Equeen posted:

The F-List episode, I think?

That's correct. I don't remember if this made it to the episode, but Google Image Search "reverse centaur" for some really fun drawings.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

BootsRaingear posted:

That's correct. I don't remember if this made it to the episode, but Google Image Search "reverse centaur" for some really fun drawings.

Yay, I was right!

Also, :laffo:

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Equeen posted:

Yay, I was right!

Also, :laffo:

Holy poo poo

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Looking forward to F List 2: This Time It's Got Forums

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I just made a findom doc and still wanna hear that first.

Mostly because findom is disgusting.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Oh, come on, fandom is fairly benign at th-

Wait, what the gently caress is findom? I really hope it's not a bodymod offshoot.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

pulp rag posted:

Wait, what the gently caress is findom? I really hope it's not a bodymod offshoot.

You know how people pay dominatrixes to have wierd sex with them? Get rid of the sex part, then massively multiply the paying part, and you have findom. Short for Financial Domination.

Sneak Preview

fwpaypig2015 posted:

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Ive recently taken the first step in offering up my wallet and what little dignity I have to /u/candyglitter. I saw her ad on /r/findom and after reading about her and seeing her pictures my dumb little cock was instantly throbbing. “Well, theres no going back now” I thought. In seconds my credit card was out, and I was messaging the beautiful Princess Lexi on kik, begging for an email I could send an amazon gift card to. I was lucky enough to get a response immediately and had the privilege of handing over some of my hard earned money. I couldn’t believe it, I was rewarded with an adorably evil picture of Ms Lexi giving me the finger, letting me know just what she thought about me.

Princess made sure I knew she didn’t have time for games, and the moments she spent on my dumbass was of course a total waste of her precious time. I knew this of course, I immediately admitted just how badly I was aching for this. My girlfriend had just recently left me for another man who I knew (because she let me know) was much… larger than me. I wanted to make sure I gave Ms. Lexi any information she could use against me. What continued over kik was driving me absolutely crazy. Ms. Lexi doesn’t put on an act, and I was feeling lower than I ever had with a Domme.

I couldn’t take it any longer, I had to see her in person and began begging her to let me pay for a Skype session. Ms. Lexi agreed and I sent my payment, but she wasn’t done with me, and she let me know that I needed a more public form of humiliation. So I am here to let everyone in this sub know just how much of a loser I am, and that Im sitting on my floor, naked with a inadequate small cock thats rock hard trying to finish this as fast as possible so I can beg Ms Lexi to let me be her doormat.

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Dec 15, 2016

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

pulp rag posted:

"Financial domination". It's come up a few times, but it first showed up in the furry dating profiles (#77). Imagine if instead of paying a dominatrix to tie you up and whip you, she just took your money, and that was the sexy part. Given that findom has only ever been featured on the show from the "dominant" (read: soliciting) side, I'm not sure that this is actually a thing, but maybe the forthcoming document will finally prove it once and for all.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
It doesn't really sound any less weird or crazy than regular BDSM.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Guy Mann posted:

Nah, regular BDSM usually involves stuff like physical contact and even loving

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Guy Mann posted:

Not conceptually, but the way it works out it really feels like a scam to manipulate people with low self-esteem.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
How the hell haven't I gotten involved in it, then?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
One of the characters I've seen around FFXIV is a cyber-prostitute with financial domination in her F-List profile (I saw the link, I had to check). She also has actual rates beyond that, though.

At that point it's just tipping, right?

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
So findom isn't about Finnish domination?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
That was the last F-Plus Live.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

SirSlarty posted:

So findom isn't about Finnish domination?

That's 'Finndom'.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

hoobajoo posted:

That's 'Finndom'.

As I understand that was the core concept behind the latest Fplus Live.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Fave:
-Hyper Cock
-Hyper rear end
-Hyper Finn

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I guess I'm 'happy' that my initial thought of people modifying their bodies to have dolphin fins on their back was wrong.

Findom sounds like someone paying for online bullying.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

rumble in the bunghole posted:

You know how people pay dominatrixes to have wierd sex with them? Get rid of the sex part, then massively multiply the paying part, and you have findom. Short for Financial Domination.

Sneak Preview

Yeah it turns out people with super hosed up self-worth issues can conflate BDSM/Fuckin with just generally feeling like a worthless piece of poo poo with no catharsis out of it and will pay a lady for it.

On the one hand, it's kind of gross to profit off of broke brain people like that.

on the other hand I try my best not to feel too bad for people with that have much much more money than they do sense.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Looking at that subreddit, there seem to be some dudes without a whole lot of money. There's a big thread on "how poor does someone have to be before you won't take their money" full of people saying they're totally okay with people not being able to eat properly and stuff if it'll pay for their vacations.

I don't think there'd be much point in giving money you can afford to give away - they're replacing physical pain with financial pain, giving away $20 if you have $200 isn't really going to fill the need.

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!
New Extra Credit:

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
Sham Bam Bamina!, it's a really good callback that you're a strange and millionaire cat on the website.

Ambious posted:

New Extra Credit
Oh, God, this is going to be a nightmare.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Am I the only person that has a really hard time listening to people dunk on Tila Tequila? She's a person for whom it's pretty clearly established has had horrible brain damage and a pretty crappy life despite her previous success and popularity.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

SOYLENT

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

RyokoTK posted:

Am I the only person that has a really hard time listening to people dunk on Tila Tequila? She's a person for whom it's pretty clearly established has had horrible brain damage and a pretty crappy life despite her previous success and popularity.

yea I'm with you. I'm pretty content to just ignore the actually mentally damaged person who uses her dumb social media to say "THE JEWS PUT AUTISM IN THE CORNFLAKES" or whatever her newest theories are.

aaaw yea now THIS is a brand of crazy/stupid that's fun to laugh at!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

RyokoTK posted:

I find it hard to feel that way when the brain damage turned her into a literal nazi

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

It's not like Sir Rev. Dr. Prof. John Kitchin Ph.D, Esq. is sane either.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Like, it's really hosed up what happened to Tila but I also have little sympathy for actual factual nazis

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Improbable Lobster posted:

Like, it's really hosed up what happened to Tila but I also have little sympathy for actual factual nazis

good thing there's no possible dimension in which Tila Tequila is a factual nazi

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Andrast posted:

It's not like Sir Rev. Dr. Prof. John Kitchin Ph.D, Esq. is sane either.

I get that there's a bit of a hypocrisy here. I think the difference is just that the source of her craziness is known and kinda tragic; her brain is definitely broken. Her fiancée died and then she tried to kill herself, which caused the aneurysm. With other F-Plus crazies like John Kitchin or Amy Lee, it's not known, so it could just be the usual combo of free time, narcissism and no friends causing them to shout into the internet void, and that's a problem that's pretty easily fixed.

I mean, I realize that John Kitchin is probably a genuinely crazy homeless man, but I don't know that so the fiction lives on.

I'm not trying to take a moral high ground or anything, it's just that taking shots at Tila Tequila seems like punching down, which I am aware is definitely a weird thing to say about a wealthy C-list celebrity.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I feel like if we try to hash out exactly what kind of mentally ill person is okay to make fun of nobody is going to have a good time.

Instead why don't we talk about the latest F Plus episode, which is fantastic. I'm sad they didn't read any of the blog posts from the Soylent founder, especially the absolutely amazing opening line:

quote:

The walls are buzzing. I know this because I have a magnet implanted in my hand and whenever I reach near an outlet I can feel them.

If you haven't seen that guy's blog posts you really owe it to yourself to read a few. The one mentioned about "giving up alternating current" touches on many wonderful topics, such as how he doesn't wash his clothes, he just has a brand new clothing regularly shipped to him.

Also a side note I didn't think Soylent-products could get any worse but then they mentioned Emergen-C. That garbage tastes like if neon orange was a flavor.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Soylent schadenfreude will never not be delicious.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I adore so much of the community being a constant push/pull between "guys my diet of bottled nutrient slop seems to be not healthy??? I don't get it!" Vs "ssssshhhhh! Don't question the product and get it taken away!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!
Yeah I don't feel sorry for Tila Tequila
Being a NAZI isn't a quirk of having a neural event, that's something that had to have been there before and just got brought out.