Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Donald Trump is pulling us farther away from Gay Abortions than ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

rudatron posted:

you've made a mistake

no one really cares about 6 hour probies

maybe there's a case against exmarx but i don't think the c-spam mods are part of the problem

People don't only get 6 hour probes in C-SPAM, I've seen people get banned and given much longer probes at the request of people like Captain_Maclane and that girl whose name I can't remember.

this is the Trump thread though, so you really should have made that post in the QCS one, thanks rudatron. love your posting buddy!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Hey Baloogan I gave you a friendly callout in my QCS thread, hope you like it!!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801688

keep up the good work chum :thumbsup:

'hey guys check out this wet turd I dropped!!!'

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
map was so red it was like it was bleeding out of its whatever

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

here's a thought: Trump could isolate Russia by offering Syria and Iran better deals than Putin ever could! Nuke Tel Aviv, maybe?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

rudatron posted:

you've made a mistake

no one really cares about 6 hour probies

maybe there's a case against exmarx but i don't think the c-spam mods are part of the problem

He's an aggressively bad, thin skinned whiner. :ssh:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

'hey guys check out this wet turd I dropped!!!'

More or less.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

angerbeet posted:

Donald Trump is pulling us farther away from Gay Abortions than ever
i think it's time we admit that donald trump's court picks may do more for gays than any other choice - no longer will gays be burdened with the terrible hardships & accursed burden that is institutionally recognized marriage

unshackled from the social expectation that You're Old Enough That You Kinda Should Be Married, they are truly the best of us: free

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Nenonen posted:

here's a thought: Trump could isolate Russia by offering Syria and Iran better deals than Putin ever could! Nuke Tel Aviv, maybe?

Nah, I don't think it needs to go that far. Just offer a bound and gagged Netanyahu, that will truly help build peace in the Middle East.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
We must protect America's precious gays

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

rudatron posted:

i think it's time we admit that donald trump's court picks may do more for gays than any other choice - no longer will gays be burdened with the terrible hardships & accursed burden that is institutionally recognized marriage

unshackled from the social expectation that You're Old Enough That You Kinda Should Be Married, they are truly the best of us: free

That's a bit long for something to put over the gates of the Mandatory Conversion Centers Pence will push through, can you boil it down to a three word slogan of some sort.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Hot take: probations are also given out based on post history and general posting style

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
My body was ready for these cabinet picks, but not for his upcoming supreme Court pick

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

logikv9 posted:

Hot take: probations are also given out based on post history and general posting style

A Poster Registry in this new Trump World

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
If it's Cruz (a way to get rid of him in the Senate) I will die

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That's a bit long for something to put over the gates of the Mandatory Conversion Centers Pence will push through, can you boil it down to a three word slogan of some sort.

Free Dick and Bollocks Shocks Here

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

General posting style: aggressive, bold

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/809097603010981888

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

That DICK! posted:

General posting style: aggressive, bold

Post history: straight from the source, the rolling hills of Columbia where it is handpicked by locals

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

logikv9 posted:

hosed up if true.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

logikv9 posted:

That's cool. I like it when people with the wrong types of posting get pushed away.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Hey Baloogan I gave you a friendly callout in my QCS thread, hope you like it!!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801688

keep up the good work chum :thumbsup:

lol thanks

i wish i had an ideology i could wrap myself in like everyone else seems to have. even trumpism, while it scratches my authortarian-loving brain itch, doesn't get me 100% of the way there.

ZDR mentioned last time i came up in QCS it was because people were complaining that i was a hillaryman hill shill or something which is pretty lol

people successfully discuss things in cspam, we've got a mostly okay 'ecosystem' or whatever, commies, hillarymen, trumpers(mostly trollies, not ideologues), we even have whatever joemomentum is too (vermonty syndicallist/socalist?). We've got our 4chany folks and some guys who might post on freep. we even have an elite anime corps!

i think you might be taking things too seriously because probating someone for 'nice meltdown' (which ive done many times) is the hightest posting award one can get here.

anyhow ya got me metaposting when i should be brining in firewood, only 8 hours of daylight today, can't waste any of it!!!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

elite anime corps reporitng in

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Will Donald Trump also execute drug pushers personally as well so he can bond with Duterte when he visits?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

this is exactly why he wanted to be President, so that important people were forced to pay attention to him

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Baloogan posted:

lol thanks

i wish i had an ideology i could wrap myself in like everyone else seems to have. even trumpism, while it scratches my authortarian-loving brain itch, doesn't get me 100% of the way there.

ZDR mentioned last time i came up in QCS it was because people were complaining that i was a hillaryman hill shill or something which is pretty lol

people successfully discuss things in cspam, we've got a mostly okay 'ecosystem' or whatever, commies, hillarymen, trumpers(mostly trollies, not ideologues), we even have whatever joemomentum is too (vermonty syndicallist/socalist?). We've got our 4chany folks and some guys who might post on freep. we even have an elite anime corps!

i think you might be taking things too seriously because probating someone for 'nice meltdown' (which ive done many times) is the hightest posting award one can get here.

anyhow ya got me metaposting when i should be brining in firewood, only 8 hours of daylight today, can't waste any of it!!!

Generally you guys are doing pretty well I think. Its always healthy to step back and evaluate how things are going though.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Celibacy Macht Frei

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/politico/status/809085047110307840

one of us one of us one of us

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I only saw two animes. I liked the one and thought the other was alright

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

did someone say communism ?!?!?!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
we have channers? news to me, i thought i was at the bottom of the totem pole, now i know there's room to fall

i'm scared

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
also my meltdown was loving poetry and didn't deserve that probation and you know it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Power crazy and radbot are both dead (although only one of them is permanently dead) because they couldn't help but jump into a conversation and/or debate with the starting lines YOU HATE THE POOR or LIBERALS ARE THE REAL RACISTS. Was there a point to it other than to get agreeing posters to give you gratification or to troll?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

logikv9 posted:

I can't believe that there is a competitor to hannidate, Sean will be heartbroken

somebody please call him

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'll never get rudatron and radbot confused now, that's for sure

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/809086332807053312

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
He showed me that when the tide comes in and the tide goes out, you can't explain that

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

logikv9 posted:

Power crazy and radbot are both dead (although only one of them is permanently dead) because they couldn't help but jump into a conversation and/or debate with the starting lines YOU HATE THE POOR or LIBERALS ARE THE REAL RACISTS. Was there a point to it other than to get agreeing posters to give you gratification or to troll?

yes but if you look at just that one probation isn't it rather unfair??

*ignores his history of posting the same dumb, bad poo poo to no effect over and over*

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

they need to do way mustaine mother

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Karl Barks posted:

i don't think it was a typo, i think he was just an idiot

lol it's true, he's the 8th grader who is trying to get the teacher to give him a C instead of a D cuz he "miswrote" something on the exam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

e: i'm dumb and misread :v:

• Locked thread