Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Joey Freshwater posted:

When someone says "hey wanna go to the strip club" and you say "yes" whatever you're wearing at that moment is appropriate.

I've never had this conversation when I was not completely shitfaced so I guess it never occurred to me that I should have a specific strip club outfit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Strip clubs are weird and creepy, don't go to them

Harbaugh getting a shook Cowherd to backtrack is great.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Big Ten rivalries are so catty, not cool and fun like in other conference or in-state rivalries.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

whiteyfats posted:

Big Ten rivalries are so catty, not cool and fun like in other conference or in-state rivalries.

Hey! Hey Michigan! you must really feel majorly owned! We're gonna cross every M off on campus!

OH YEAH? *jingles keys*

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DJExile posted:

Hey! Hey Michigan! you must really feel majorly owned! We're gonna cross every M off on campus!

OH YEAH? *jingles keys*

They should just loving kiss already.

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003
Kelly or Franklin could be in there.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

whiteyfats posted:

They should just loving kiss already.

The on-field rivalry is great, and i get that every fanbase gets stupid during rivalries but god drat Michigan/OSU fanbases are the rich white soccer moms of rivalries.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
In actual Coaching Carousel news. Looks like Canada as OC at LSU is finalized

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Urbz, Saban, ... Dantonio?

Dantonio, Franklin, and Meyer is my guess.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

Spintzel posted:

In actual Coaching Carousel news. Looks like Canada as OC at LSU is finalized

They've moved from hiring Pitt HCs to merely assistants. Progress!

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

Regnevelc posted:

This. My understanding of Saban is that for all the shady stuff he used to do with oversigning or grayshirts (that pretty much every coach is guilty of at this point including my own), he, at least personally, never really negatively recruits. Now, I can tell you right now that Urban negs the gently caress out of other Big 10 coaches whenever possible to the point where Bert used to throw hissy fits at Wisconsin and Franklin screamed bloody murder about it. Urban pretty openly doesn't give a single gently caress about conference solidarity on the recruiting trail. That said, Kelly is absolutely the type of person to play this card, although I would think it backfires pretty easily when someone asks about his own job status. Dantonio is extremely likely considering he's in a position to lose the most from Michigan getting back to form. Franklin also has the most to gain from doing it, but I would think "Come play for the conference champ where we can still get you early playing time" is more likely to work, and their recruiting overlap isn't as heavy as some of the others.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
I can't imagine Saban needing to negatively recruit.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Regnevelc posted:

yeah but coaches do a lot of things that they don't need to do :v:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Regnevelc posted:

He probably goes on and on about how great the other programs are

Then mentions their win/loss record vs bama in passing.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ehud posted:

I'll start calling them chaps when you find more ways opportunities to use the word "assless".

You have 12 hours.

Amen

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Regnevelc posted:

"Hey, come play for the University of Alabama, become an NFL draft pick, sacrifice a goat to the dark lord, win a few national championships. Sound good?"

"HAIL SABAN"

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Scarf posted:

never wear a belt to a strip club. if you somehow get pulled onto the stage, they're going to hit you with it.

I, too, get bullied at strip clubs

Ehud posted:

I'll start calling them chaps when you find more ways opportunities to use the word "assless".

white girls

altogether assless. just no rear end to be found.

Thermos H Christ fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Dec 14, 2016

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The real genius of Jim Harbaugh is that he said three coaches, and you know who they are, leading everyone to guess and effectively putting anyone negative recruiting on blast.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Thermos H Christ posted:

I, too, get bullied at strip clubs

white girls

altogether assless. just no rear end to be found.
The camera lies

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
That's barely a speed bump

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I thought we were a wonderful Katy Perry forum, not a boring Taylor Swift forum

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Both Katy and Taylor have their own special qualities. Don't kink shame.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
Y'all remember when Bret Bielema said an incoming freshman player had an incredible rear end at SEC media days

https://vine.co/v/MQrWjBix72I

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Don't leach, yo.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
https://twitter.com/badger247/status/809116230166650880

This will not happen but it'd be really funny after all the "finally a coach who really GETS Wisconsin and wants to be here" talk and retroactive making GBS threads on Gary Anderson and Bielema

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I wish some idiot at ESPN would run with a Saban to Rams rumor just to see how much traction it gains.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

kayakyakr posted:

Don't leach, yo.

Is that still a rule? I fixed it, but I'd like to know for future reference.

Thermos H Christ fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Dec 14, 2016

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Thermos H Christ posted:

Depends on who you leach from I guess but not really

E: I mean officially it is but I personally don't care most of the time

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Thermos H Christ posted:

It was a busted image. Instead of saying, "hey, fix your poo poo," I went back to the classic.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Regnevelc posted:

Dantonio more likely than Franklin, since Dantonio was one of the two coaches negatively recruiting against Franklin the most. It is part of the reason Franklin ran the score up on Michigan State this year.

I never felt much rivalry with Michigan State all these years even though they were our designated rivalry team since entering the conference. But I feel that has stated to change in the last two or three years.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/809150362611425280

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
E: Just beaten, but congrats, Ducks fans

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Huge rear end in a top hat but what he did with Colorado this year was pretty incredible. Sucks for Buff fans to lose him to a conference rival

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Well poo poo, looks like Buffaloes are going back to the bottom of the cellar. That was a quick ride :(

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

wonder how much money he's getting

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Komet posted:

Dantonio more likely than Franklin, since Dantonio was one of the two coaches negatively recruiting against Franklin the most. It is part of the reason Franklin ran the score up on Michigan State this year.

I never felt much rivalry with Michigan State all these years even though they were our designated rivalry team since entering the conference. But I feel that has stated to change in the last two or three years.

Literally the only reason you guys are our "rivals" is because both schools are land grant universities and our big in state rivalry game happens in October so we both need someone to play after Thanksgiving.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Holy poo poo that's a great hire for Oregon. drat, I was hoping Oregon would stay lovely for another 3 years.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

wonder how much money he's getting

somewhere between "a bunch" and "a lot", I'm sure.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

kayakyakr posted:

It was a busted image. Instead of saying, "hey, fix your poo poo," I went back to the classic.

i thought it was to call attention from the image coming from a domain called behinds.info

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?

Democrazy posted:

They've moved from hiring Pitt HCs to merely assistants. Progress!

Not to be outdone, Scott Barnes may take the AD position at Oregon State.

Does that me we can call tradebacks on Kevin Stallings?

• Locked thread