Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
dwight gayle is so loving good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I'm excited to watch the highlights, what's the championship top scorer record? I think Murray did 30 a few years back

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I'm excited to watch the highlights, what's the championship top scorer record? I think Murray did 30 a few years back

it should have been more than 4 but their keeper had a very good match. shame the rest of the team were poo poo

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Murray has the most in one championship season, Gayle seems well on course to beat that.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Lol @ forest own goal

E: match not great so far. Apart from that own goal we've missed a bunch of chances and let filthy Forest scum have too many.

The Deleter fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Dec 11, 2016

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
And lo, it was on this day that Nottingham Forest ate hard poo poo.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Derby fans - how is George Thorne doing? He left us after throwing a tantrum and I haven't seen or heard anything about him since.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I am assured he still exists, but he's basically been replaced by Hughes as far as I can tell.

E: He broke his leg at the end of last season but should be back in January.

The Deleter fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Dec 11, 2016

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I thought Agbonlahor had gone did Villa re-sign him just to gently caress with us?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

I thought Agbonlahor had gone did Villa re-sign him just to gently caress with us?

Steve Bruce just couldn't resist playing him after all the times he hosed Birmingham over

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Villa have been loving poo poo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Phwoar

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I like this Nelson lad

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Boooo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Delighted that Norwich got an important 3 points in this battle of midtable titans

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Difficult to not get a lobon looking at the table tonight, Birmingham will probably smash us next week though.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

hopefully but birmingham were incredibly poo poo against us at the weekend. couldn't string 4 passes together without putting it out of play bad. it was the worst i've ever seen a team play and i've seen some fully poo poo newcastle performances

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Birmingham have sacked Gary Rowett for some reason. What the gently caress is that about

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Conceding against Ipswich was the final straw

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Birmingham have sacked Gary Rowett for some reason. What the gently caress is that about

Are you going to look forward to and embrace the future as we begin to implement the exciting vision of Trillion Trophy Asia Limited?

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Sacked the manager and all his support team with no replacement, way to go full on nucleur.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

makes sense to keep the team that hosed birmingham up to get the gap ahead of 3rd bigger

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
When's Shelvey getting banned?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

hearing is next week. its ridiculous its taken this long really

apparently newcastle aren't confident they'll be successful according ot local journalists despite having a witness

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

zola is the new birmingham boss lol

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Villa, new Chinese owner, appoints Big Name Italian Manager, sacked soon after.
Wolves, new Chinese owner, appoints Big Name Italian Manager, sacked soon after.
Birmingham, new Chinese owner, appoints Big Name Italian Manager, ... ?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

makes sense to keep the team that hosed birmingham up to get the gap ahead of 3rd bigger

I hope Big Dwight Gayle scores all the goals.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Seems like a poo poo decision but I guess time will tell.

Don't mind too much about Newcastle tonight but I'd love Derby to start slipping up, think us Derby and Norwich will end up in a bum fight for second.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

I hope Big Dwight Gayle scores all the goals.

same op he owns

i love the mental serb though and want him to score all the goals too

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Seems like a poo poo decision but I guess time will tell.

Don't mind too much about Newcastle tonight but I'd love Derby to start slipping up, think us Derby and Norwich will end up in a bum fight for second.

i don't care who wins the league so long as newcastle get promoted automatically

hayden is dead and we have no other central midfielders on the bench

Jose fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Dec 14, 2016

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

diame owns

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Jose posted:

diame owns

he does

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hope Big Ben Tekkers scores

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I hope Wigan get hosed forever, get in Atsu

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

diame should really have been motm but i likehow atsu scores important goals

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Coventry are kicking off again

quote:

Coventry City fans staged a pitch invasion before Sheffield United's Billy Sharp consigned the Sky Blues to a sixth straight defeat in League One.

The Sky Blues, who are 21st and on their worst run for 43 years, looked to have earned a draw when Dan Agyei equalised Sharp's first-half opener.

But there was a late twist after home fans protesting at City's owners Sisu had held up the game for six minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=377Rl6JJTGo

It did lead to this solid right hook combo though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7AQrLwfCPk

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Hope we can beat Rotherham tomorrow!

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Norwich are real bad.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

why are brighton so good this season? any articles or whatever because i've not seen any of their matches except against newcastle

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013

Jose posted:

why are brighton so good this season? any articles or whatever because i've not seen any of their matches except against newcastle
Here's one from late October.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Yo BSE, what happened to Norwich? You guys were flying at the start of the season and now you're poo poo

• Locked thread