Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Chill Penguin posted:

if you could combine the XY apparel with SM's...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You forgot the pic where the 3DS is thrown in the trash.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

You forgot the pic where the 3DS is thrown in the trash.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

Chill Penguin posted:

Does anyone have an extra Timid, Modest, or Adamant Synchronize Abra? I have an extra Jolly one for trade.

I can give you all three if you still need them. My FC is 3067-5151-4488 and in-game name is Hibiskull

Desperate Character fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Dec 14, 2016

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Desperate Character posted:

I can give you all three if you still need them. My FC is 3067-5151-4488 and in-game name is Hibiskull

I'll hop on after this round of Titanfall

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Evil Eagle I'm playin now if you're on

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

Chill Penguin posted:

I'll hop on after this round of Titanfall

Got it. I'll attach some IV berries and then wait in the lobby.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Evil Eagle I'm playin now if you're on

I'll hop on to the plaza, see you there

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

I'll hop on to the plaza, see you there

Sorry had to take a call. In the plaza now

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Enjoy the abras, they should have at least a few perfect IVs. I also gave you the berries for -Atk, -Sp Atk, and -Speed.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Thanks for the sneasel dude

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

Thanks for the sneasel dude

NP I got two 5IVs in the batch that I just hatched

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres another legendary after the beast quest at ten carot hill.. i just found this out lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

theres another legendary after the beast quest at ten carot hill.. i just found this out lmao

?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

after you finish the postgame Ultra Beast catching quest, Looker will comment on something 'shining and black' he saw on Melemele Island. That thing is in the Farthest Hollow, inside Ten Carat Hill. (You will probably want to use some repels to filter out chaff while looking for the legendary in the grass.)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

that legendary looks like absolute rear end lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

breeding is soo easy in this game it owns

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Desperate Character posted:

Enjoy the abras, they should have at least a few perfect IVs. I also gave you the berries for -Atk, -Sp Atk, and -Speed.

Thanks, I appreciate them. And yeah, I've been farming berries like mad.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

PleasingFungus posted:

after you finish the postgame Ultra Beast catching quest, Looker will comment on something 'shining and black' he saw on Melemele Island. That thing is in the Farthest Hollow, inside Ten Carat Hill. (You will probably want to use some repels to filter out chaff while looking for the legendary in the grass.)

youll also wanna bring 99 ultra balls or pop your masterball on him cause he gave me more trouble than the tapus

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

HORMELCHILI posted:

The only thing missing, is a place where you can hold down the analog stick in one direction and move continuously.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

Oh I thought Bob meant after that. I have him, I used the master ball because it was the last poke I had left to catch and not breed/evo/trade for

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

youll also wanna bring 99 ultra balls or pop your masterball on him cause he gave me more trouble than the tapus

timer balls are really good in this game - they reach strength 4 after 10 turns. (ultra balls are 2, dusk balls are 3.5). took me about 10 dusks and 10 timers to get him, with him at 1/3rd health & paralysed.

timers are also cheaper than ultra balls. there's very little reason to use ultras in this game

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Ristolaz posted:

The only thing missing, is a place where you can hold down the analog stick in one direction and move continuously.

You can equip Stoutland in the small pen and one-handedly twiddle the pad until eggs hatch.

Bobnumerotres posted:

I think I already bragged about this but I caught this piece of poo poo with 5 beast balls. most lucky thing to have ever happened.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

that ivy guy posted:

You can equip Stoutland in the small pen and one-handedly twiddle the pad until eggs hatch.

That's decent but im an old man whom'se hands cramp easily

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

PleasingFungus posted:

timer balls are really good in this game - they reach strength 4 after 10 turns. (ultra balls are 2, dusk balls are 3.5). took me about 10 dusks and 10 timers to get him, with him at 1/3rd health & paralysed.

timers are also cheaper than ultra balls. there's very little reason to use ultras in this game

Ultra balls look cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Ultra balls look cool

I wish you could customize poke balls so my party screen would have more color variety

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Ultra balls look cool

i like the colors for the timer ball's animation. black and red... it's good to me.

(the net ball, on the other hand, is just awful)

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
I think some of the spider and bug Pokemon look cool coming out of the Net Ball.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

That's decent but im an old man whom'se hands cramp easily

with tauros and the sprint you can slowly rotate the circle pad in that little pen and it takes about five minutes to get and hatch five eggs

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

talonflame in the party +five eggs, churning out like a pokemon a minute

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

ive been breeding up team bug for the last couple days nd its so frickin easy. once youg et a good ditto it takes like ten minutes to get 5 IVs nd maybe another ten if you need to mess with natures nd abilities

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Fungah! posted:

ive been breeding up team bug for the last couple days nd its so frickin easy. once youg et a good ditto it takes like ten minutes to get 5 IVs nd maybe another ten if you need to mess with natures nd abilities

It helps that most bugs hatch super fast. Dragons on the other hand can take 10k steps which is double that of a Porygon

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Fungah! posted:

i have a shiny japanese ditto with perfect IVs and destiny knot lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

If anybody wants a near-perfect calm Oranguru let me know, I have a handful

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
I want one. I still haven't even seen it in the wild. I don't have anything to offer yet, I'm still making my way through the post-E4 quests.

e: I added you HORMELCHILI, my fc is 1075 0796 7247

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Dec 15, 2016

Soral
May 30, 2009

ive been sitting on this extra perfect eevee i bred because i'm scared that if i just release it into wonder trade it won't be appreciated to it's fullest

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

poo poo, lost my first fight. I figured the battle royal would pit you against pokemon of equal level, boy was I wrong.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Soral posted:

ive been sitting on this extra perfect eevee i bred because i'm scared that if i just release it into wonder trade it won't be appreciated to it's fullest

ill give him a good home once i evolve him to flareon

i got competitive togedemarus in beastballs, uhhh i think i got some UBs and Guardians i can trade for it if you want one of those...i can probably breed up some competitive cubones, dewpiders, poliwags in beastballs

Soral
May 30, 2009

that's fine, you can just trade him for whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

e. although i should tell you that hes set up to be a sylveon or glaceon or whatever... not the right nature or ability for a flareon i dont think

• Locked thread