Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Serf posted:

pretend I posted that picture of Barron taking that picture of Melania from way too close up

yeah let's never bring that up again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Why does Trump hate Tiffany so much

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

zegermans posted:

She wasn't good in the sack.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

zegermans posted:

he would have to actually think about tiffany to harbor feelings of hate towards her

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

zegermans posted:

because she looks

like a bird like a bird like a bird like a bird

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Tatsuta Age posted:

they need to do way mustaine mother

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Chelsea Clinton is gonna run in 2020

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Prof. Lurker posted:

/pol/ is now already bored of Trump and is simulating the 2024 primaries using the Electoral College.

Lol @ pence being the guy from infamous, the best ps3 game

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the page of the zodiac killer's daddy

:sad:

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

Covok posted:

I love your avatar. It makes all your posts better in this subforum.

It fits great! I think I'm hilarious and that's all that counts :colbert:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Regular Nintendo posted:

who?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
tbh this kind of thing from new york journalists makes me turn into alex jones. it's meat science b/c A&M stands for *agricultural and mechanical* ffs

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

smug n stuff posted:

It fits great! I think I'm hilarious and that's all that counts :colbert:

I was being unironic. I actually really love that avatar.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Wikkheiser posted:

tbh this kind of thing from new york journalists makes me turn into alex jones. it's meat science b/c A&M stands for *agricultural and mechanical* ffs

Let's be fair, Perry getting a D in something called "Meat" is a great jab at him.

Regular Nintendo posted:

/pol/ loves bringing up the shock therapy for homosexuals as a positive thing about Pence. /pol/ is trash.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Wikkheiser posted:

his transcript just literally says "meat - D" tho

like it's just funny, chill

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i mean, perry is a boob. but stuff like that plays right into the hands of infowars and the like, who point out that coastal elites want a technocracy and look down on simpletons who study "meat" -- lol what's that??? how strange and yokel-ish!!!

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Interesting thought:

What happens if Twitter just bans trump for any made up excuse so they don't have to deal with his poo poo and he could do less damage through their platform?

I mean other than their fans getting butt-mad, ddosing and rioting everywhere, like they did when they banned Milo, except worse...

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Like I wonder if this is how diehard conservatives felt when Obama was elected

because with every additional piece of news about what this new administration is going to be like it feels like my feeble mind is being pushed further and further towards the point where the two hemispheres of my brain violently split apart and crudely destroy my skull in a bid to escape my head

then it puts on a little fedora and picks up its little briefcase and is like "I'm catchin' the next train out of town! See ya in 4-8 years!"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Wikkheiser posted:

except the thing is it's funny because it literally just says 'meat'

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Karl Sharks posted:

his transcript just literally says "meat - D" tho

like it's just funny, chill
*calms down*

ok fine

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
but don't you dare touch my meat!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Wikkheiser posted:

i mean, perry is a boob. but stuff like that plays right into the hands of infowars and the like, who point out that coastal elites want a technocracy and look down on simpletons who study "meat" -- lol what's that??? how strange and yokel-ish!!!

meats

Covok
May 27, 2013

His report card says Perry got a D in something called MAGA.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

MadJackal posted:

I've decided I'm going to focus on my own little walled garden life and just laugh and laugh at how much of a clown show this country is.
Aww yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HtHEgINHO0

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea it's less 'lol these yokels and their farm science' and more 'haha why does it just say 'meat' though'.

Like, imagine holding the transcripts of a man about to be in charge of our nation's nukes and seeing one line that's just 'meat - D'. You can't not laugh at that.

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

Wikkheiser posted:

I don't think the criticism has so much to do with the fact that he studied "Meat"--like yeah, all his classes were about agriculture, as that he got a D, generally! Plus meat sounds funny so it's funny.

Serf
May 5, 2011

the meat class is only funny because it's just called meat

like meat is such a broad topic, how can you fit all that into one class

meat deserves more respect than that and also more respect than a D lol

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

like it says "reproduction in farm animals" instead of "cows loving"

but then it says "meats"

not meat science, not intro to butchering or whatever the hell

just meats

lol

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

I think the D in "Writing for Professional Men" is funnier tbh

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/809142930539773954

Covok
May 27, 2013

Ted Cruz likes the feeling of queso dripping down his face and Rick Perry got a D from something called "Meat." Texas' leaders are good for jokes.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I would absolutely take a meat science class though, because I like stuff like butchery and all and that'd be a genuinely informative class.

But if they just called it 'meat' on my forms it'd be the funniest thing possible.

Also how'd he get a D in it

Covok
May 27, 2013

I don't get it.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

he put his D in it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I would absolutely take a meat science class though, because I like stuff like butchery and all and that'd be a genuinely informative class.

But if they just called it 'meat' on my forms it'd be the funniest thing possible.

lost all interest in the class after he discovered human was not on the cirriculum

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Covok posted:

I don't get it.

alex jones got honeypotted

Covok
May 27, 2013

He got the D because he was too busy trying to put his D into a series of increasingly uninterested women at parties.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

lost all interest in the class after he discovered human was not on the cirriculum

hey teach, let's say I want to study...the most dangerous game?

Covok
May 27, 2013

mannerup posted:

alex jones got honeypotted

I still don't get it. Whose the lady? What offer couldn't he refuse? Does he normally have a pro-Putin poster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

gen chem I - C
gen chem II - C
orgo I - D
physics I - C
orgo II - F
physics II - C

this guy is replacing a nobel laureate physicist lmfao