Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Energy Dept questionnaire? What Energy Dept questionnaire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

this clearly says he got a D in EATS. shoulda been cheating off of Kasich or Christies sheets

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

guys, it was just incompetence

he's being counseled

"look, i disavow, okay? i disavow"

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Covok posted:

I still don't get it. Whose the lady? What offer couldn't he refuse? Does he normally have a pro-Putin poster?

he's making fun of democrats' russian hysteria; russian femme fatale, offer of working for russia, not normally

there is my deconstruction of an alex jones tweet

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/809144493001740289

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I think we should give Emperor Palpatine a chance.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
*Reads the NYT disingenously describing one out of 4 different classes Rick Perry, who will oversee nuclear weapons, did poorly in*

This is the kind of thing that makes me get my news from the guy who thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax. :colbert:

*is retarded*

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Karl Sharks posted:

guys, it was just incompetence

he's being counseled

"look, i disavow, okay? i disavow"

lol at the dude saying that asking for a list of all climate change scientists was "intellectual curiosity"

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

mannerup posted:

he's making fun of democrats' russian hysteria; russian femme fatale, offer of working for a russian spy, not normally

there is my deconstruction of an alex jones twitter post

The fact we needed to exchange this much info to get it makes it clear how lovely of a joke it is.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

*Reads the NYT disingenously describing one out of 4 different classes Rick Perry, who will oversee nuclear weapons, did poorly in*

This is the kind of thing that makes me get my news from the guy who thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax. :colbert:

*is retarded*

*becomes president*

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
how can you get a D in "Meat" when you're from loving Texas what the gently caress

Covok
May 27, 2013

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

how can you get a D in "Meat" when you're from loving Texas what the gently caress

Answer: being a retard.

*checks to see the name on the report card. Sees Rick Perry*

Yep, checks out.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

Hell, :same:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Covok posted:

The fact we needed to exchange this much info to get it makes it clear how lovely of a joke it is.

deconstructing jokes is always humorless

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Whoa...

I knew there was a front page, but I clicked that button at the top left and there are other forums???

Covok
May 27, 2013

mannerup posted:

deconstructing jokes is always a humorless activity

So, why would a chicken cross a road? Can animals have purpose, not considering the human animal? Actually, extrapolating that last part, do humans have purpose, even feign, or is purpose a delusion?

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Good luck with the economy Donald the fed just raised rates.

Serf
May 5, 2011

except emperor palpatine was, to the people of the galaxy, a hero who had defeated the coup attempt of the space wizard-monks, then survived a brutal assassination attempt that left him scarred. dude seemed to be not only legit, but the only alternative to anarchy

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwUDt79qSZk

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Monkey Fracas posted:

so the President just shut Twitter out of a meeting because he's being a vindictive petty little bitch

the thing he used to win the election; doesn't want to talk to them

I mean this is by no means the craziest/dumbest thing that has happened but it seems we are headed in a direction where every absurd occurrence, no matter how trivial, will happen

there has to be a bottom floor in this twisted dungeon of otherworldly madness

but where is it

hell

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Oiled and Ready posted:

Whoa...

I knew there was a front page, but I clicked that button at the top left and there are other forums???

lies, that cant be true

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I hope Tim Cook told trump to gently caress off

Covok
May 27, 2013

Vladimir Putin posted:

Good luck with the economy Donald the fed just raised rates.

Wow, finally? They've been talking about that for FOREVER.

Serf posted:

except emperor palpatine was, to the people of the galaxy, a hero who had defeated the coup attempt of the space wizard-monks, then survived a brutal assassination attempt that left him scarred. dude seemed to be not only legit, but the only alternative to anarchy

Can we appreciate political satire without getting into nerdy discussions of Star Wars canon? Oh who am I kidding? Personally, I find it funny they bring up jobs going to the Outer Rim when the Clone Wars, from the civilians perspective, were fought due to the how the Outer Rim was ignored due to the fruitfulness of the Core Worlds and the political influence of corporations. Then again, everyone hated the Outer Rim because of the Clone Wars so maybe that does make sense.

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Guys guys guys
You can still take Meats (ANSC 307) at Texas A&M
here's the course website http://meat.tamu.edu/ansc-307/

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
whats the economy like where you guys are

here in the denver metro almost every retail and fast food place is hiring. lots of open manager positions. i remember before the crash in 08 that there was a ton of similar signage that all disappeared once the economy started to poo poo itself.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Seasons Greatenings, Jerks.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

quote:

Course Description and Prerequisites
Integrated studies of the meat animal processing sequence regarding the production of meat-type animals and the science and technology of their conversion to human food.

meat-type animals. like that probably means horses and . . . rats? but still a funny word.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

I hope Tim Cook told trump to gently caress off

what makes you think a man who sucked the dick of a corporate billionaire for many years is gonna stop sucking the dick of another

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

ex post facho posted:

here in the denver metro almost every retail and fast food place is hiring. lots of open manager positions. i remember before the crash in 08 that there was a ton of similar signage that all disappeared once the economy started to poo poo itself.

boston is boston. housing is hosed, tech companies are still hiring for now, we've got homeless and heroin addicts everywhere

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Wikkheiser posted:

i mean, perry is a boob. but stuff like that plays right into the hands of infowars and the like, who point out that coastal elites want a technocracy and look down on simpletons who study "meat" -- lol what's that??? how strange and yokel-ish!!!

"Here's photo documented proof that this guy is pretty dumb"

"LOL LIBERAL ELITES"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

zegermans posted:

"LOL LIBERAL ELITES"

i mean yeah pretty much

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

smug n stuff posted:

Guys guys guys
You can still take Meats (ANSC 307) at Texas A&M
here's the course website http://meat.tamu.edu/ansc-307/

How it's make

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AchlEZncm4c

(part of the course's youtube playlist of random TV rips https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4OSE4-QLEv1ZAp80Ru90Tz8ob8jYyvbO)

mormonpartyboat fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Dec 14, 2016

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
In eight years anyone who isn't bible study homeschooled will be liberal elite.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Feminasty Slut posted:

In eight years, there will be no elite, only ruin.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ex post facho posted:

we've had that signage on every single storefront in the bay area for at least the past 18 months now

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Feminasty Slut posted:

accelerated christian education for all!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Unironically, what will people say when Trump repeals the ACA and the price of insurance doesn't go down enough for people to afford it?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

zegermans posted:

"LOL LIBERAL ELITES"

he only got 2 As his entire time there

world military systems and improv(ements?) of learning lol

i feel like with how badly he did in his other classes, he didn't really improve his learning enough to warrant an A

Serf
May 5, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Covok posted:

Unironically, what will people say when Trump repeals the ACA and the price of insurance doesn't go down enough for people to afford it?

it's obama's fault

• Locked thread