Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

spit on my clit posted:

wha..someone traded me a beast ball beldum for a castform..granted, it's a baby beldum, but still, someone took the time to catch beldum in a beast ball. why?

Did you miss the Beast Ball Beldum party earlier? Every goon and their moms has one at this point. Hell, just the amount of BBBs I've released is in the quadruple digits. As for your question, you can direct that to Scholtz.

felch me daddy jr. fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Dec 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarbv
Jul 10, 2004

spit on my clit posted:

wha..someone traded me a beast ball beldum for a castform..granted, it's a baby beldum, but still, someone took the time to catch beldum in a beast ball. why?

be careful saying that in this thread there are people here who do that for fun

jarbv
Jul 10, 2004

tyblazitar posted:

Gen V would like a word with you...

trubbish
and
garbodor
:colbert:

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

Alxprit posted:

I really doubt they'll make another Gen 1 remake with RBY already on the virtual console. A sequel definitely seems more likely. If you want the game to connect to the events of Sun and Moon, then it has to take place several years in the future compared to the originals.

Then we can travel with Lillie again!

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."
Lillie will be the champ and will gently caress you up throughout the story.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Sinnoh is the worst region (gently caress caves, they're worse than water routes) and I would welcome a Kanto re-remake since FRLG was before the physical/special split.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Every gen has its amazing and dud pokemon but I think gen 4 has the worst ratio of hits/misses. A lot of the evolutions of old pokemon look pretty bad.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Dragonite loving ruins the Battle Tree in case anyone was still struggling with it.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I really like Sinnoh, but if it's getting a remake it needs to drastically improve the available pokemon, Platinum isn't enough. And all 8 HMs replaced with Pokerides.

I'd accept a Kanto remake instead, tho. Specially if next year's movie is part one of two or three.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Internet Kraken posted:

Every gen has its amazing and dud pokemon but I think gen 4 has the worst ratio of hits/misses. A lot of the evolutions of old pokemon look pretty bad.

Tangrowth is a big viney friend and I love it

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I hope Sinnoh gets remade but Kanto stays stuck in Gen 3 to piss off Genwunners.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
What in specific would fix Sinnoh for you guys? Several of my complaints would just be fixed due to modernization.

1. Freakin' slow battles
2. Unambitious sprite art both in and out of battle that isn't a big upgrade from the GBA
3. Conspicuously bad synth instruments

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Holy crap, I bred a shiny Marinie by accident

This isn't even my first legit shiny that I got without trying, either

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

jarbv posted:

trubbish
and
garbodor
:colbert:

I super dislike Gen V's pokemon, almost all of them are very uninspired and flat out boring, but I have a soft spot for trubbish and garbodor now because of this image:

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

literal gameboy MIDI was an improvement over gen 3 composition, gen 4 was allowed to get away with anything and i agree with the decisions.

Brick Shipment
Jun 22, 2009

I dunno why people hate (the very good) trubbish and garbodor so much when the same gen tried to ram it's ugly elemental monkeys down our throats for the entire game.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Brick Shipment posted:

I dunno why people hate (the very good) trubbish and garbodor so much when the same gen tried to ram it's ugly elemental monkeys down our throats for the entire game.

three pokemon so unpopular that the fire type is literally the least popular pokemon to date.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

spit on my clit posted:

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Brick Shipment posted:

I had completely forgotten about them and I wish it stayed that way.

gen 5 is still good tho.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the epic Elemental Monkeys Are Bad meme.... nice try

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

oddium posted:

Oh hey it's the Worst One Second Worst, its face is nowhere near as punchable as Simipour's.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Sinnoh brought us Garbodor, Vespiquen, Gastrodon, Drifblim, Hippowdon, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z and Froslass. However, all Pokemon are good and my friend

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Dec 15, 2016

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell
Just popping in to tell you guys that I hosed an octillery last night in my dream, while a drampa named taylor watched.

E: Upon further thought it may have been one of the squid shoes Usopp wears in One Piece. Wish this was a joke.

Space T Rex fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Dec 15, 2016

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

oddium posted:

simisage is a good dude and I would trust him with my life

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

tyblazitar posted:

As for your question, you can direct that to Scholtz.

DOXX'D

I'm still trying to figure out why tho

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

Sinnoh brought us Garbodor

it did not

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

Ruggington posted:

simisage is a good dude and I would trust him with my life

this is more shameful than what I just posted

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Ruggington posted:

it did not

I hosed up bad

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster posted:

Sinnoh brought us Garbodor, Vespiquen, Gastrodon, Drifblim, Hippowdon, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z and Froslass. However, all Pokemon are good and my friend

Garbodor is from Unova, not Sinnoh

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Gammatron 64 posted:

Holy crap, I bred a shiny Marinie by accident

This isn't even my first legit shiny that I got without trying, either

Aww yeah, one of the better shinies too! Grats on joining the exclusive cool club!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
all mons with thumbs are top tier

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Haxorus excuses any faults of Unova.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
unova has no faults, so that doesnt really mean much

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Unova has Lilligant and it's pretty cool.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Countblanc posted:

Unova started the '3 pokemon, max, until you get to the elite four' thing

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Note Block posted:

I super dislike Gen V's pokemon, almost all of them are very uninspired and flat out boring, but I have a soft spot for trubbish and garbodor now because of this image:

:3: :3: :3: :3:

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Note Block posted:

They're talking about me.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Both lines of Literally Garbage pokemon are excellent, especially Trubbish/Garbodor and Alolan Grimer/Muk

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Countblanc posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
until that image was posted a while back i didnt realize most people did not like Garbador, everyone i knew irl loved him because he was literally garbage