Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=81474

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Tracer in a santa hat 😍😍😍

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Dude i hate that im actually permanently banned from attending AGDQ and SGDQ all because un my mario 3 run i said I "was going to rape bowser in this level" WHICH WAS A JOKE. poo poo like this is exactly why the Speedrunning community is such a loving joke nowadays.

I don't find rape funny either -- unless your raping a clown. :D

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Winter event is live. Come get your NUTCRACKER ZENYATTA LEGENDARY

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
http://imgur.com/a/lrc6t

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I want the yeti skin

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Pharah skin is God tier.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

are all the maps christmasy or just the one, like halloween?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theyre all great drat. i need ice pharah

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HORMELCHILI posted:

are all the maps christmasy or just the one, like halloween?

i think kings row, hanamura & antarctica

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I want the yeti skin

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

They finally put Symmetra's changes as well

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Widowmakers new intro lol.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

net cafe scandal posted:

Widowmakers new intro lol.

did blizzard really need to include TWO nutcrackers in the update?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TFW no junkrat skin

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TFW no junkrat skin

he had the best halloween skin, and i never got it :/

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

getting back capped ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the new mei brawl is like someone answering the question "how do you make instagib as lame as possible?"

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

the new mei brawl is like someone answering the question "how do you make instagib as lame as possible?"

It's also very lame that the gimmick is the limited ammo but then if you get four kills you get unlimited ammo for a few seconds.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ecopoint Antarctica is one of the worst maps ever created in any game, IMO. I'd rather play Nuketown in CoD probably.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

hey. i spent some of the best years of my life in Nuketown. The best.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Ecopoint Antarctica is one of the worst maps ever created in any game, IMO. I'd rather play Nuketown in CoD probably.

I don't like any of the maps. In fact basically everything in this game tends to make me wish I was playing TF2 instead

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

I don't like any of the maps. In fact basically everything in this game tends to make me wish I was playing TF2 instead

Gratz bro. There's no waifu's in that game though so you look like a real horse's rear end right now.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Nuketown. *nostalgicallly stretches and outs my hands behind my head with my feet up on my desk* Ah, god nuketown man. Seriously, so many Awesome [almost knocks over cereal bowl and spoon from this mornings breakfast] So many Awesome moments.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Nuketown. *nostalgicallly stretches and outs my hands behind my head with my feet up on my desk* Ah, god nuketown man. Seriously, so many Awesome [almost knocks over cereal bowl and spoon from this mornings breakfast] So many Awesome moments.

lmao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

thats like semi inspired by a post i think you made a long time ago.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nuk3town (the BLOPSIII version) is the worst shooter map in history because its nuketown but when they added it to the game they replaced every playlist with NUKETOWN 247 and it was the only map you could play on PC for like 2 months.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ALso it played a 4 second FMV at the end every match that would 50/50 crash the game lol.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Nuk3town (the BLOPSIII version) is the worst shooter map in history because its nuketown but when they added it to the game they replaced every playlist with NUKETOWN 247 and it was the only map you could play on PC for like 2 months.

*clenched fist trembles then loosens* Alright. If that is how you feel then that is your opinion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My favorite FPS-themed post is prospect0r's "*shoots 50 rockets down to bridge from pillars on campgrounds and hits a direct* I always knew I was psychic"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

... *eyes welling up like a bitch* Hats. Sandvich. 2Fort2Furious. Lil Jon/LazyTown mash up. Highlander. *closes eyes then blinks fast to stop tears falling* loving internet sucks gay dog shits these days motherfuckers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

... *eyes welling up like a bitch* Hats. Sandvich. 2Fort2Furious. Lil Jon/LazyTown mash up. Highlander. *closes eyes then blinks fast to stop tears falling* loving internet sucks gay dog shits these days motherfuckers.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*laughing to hide crying* haha that poo poo was so gay [sniff]

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah mom durrk I'm totally gonna work at Home Depot for the summer. I told you I have something lined up. *closes door harder than usual*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdaOT72ieXs

AhAHAHahAHhah gently caress why is this so good. It fits so well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted: