Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
VB dropped his note cards and now they're all out of order and he's flustered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

a march is supposed to be bright and energetic, not somber and heavy. it's meant to inspire you to gaily prance forward into the indiscriminate volcano of shot and shell that will kill or maim you

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

VB dropped his note cards and now they're all out of order and he's flustered

also all this talk of hot anime babes has made his hands sweaty

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Volker, is your face droopy? Does one of your arms feel all weird?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trZlvpLihHk&t=1295s

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

stone cold posted:

also all this talk of hot anime babes has made his hands sweaty
he's preparing to eat mom's spaghetti

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

cinci zoo sniper posted:

eta on vomit on his love hina sweater?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

cinci zoo sniper posted:

please keep the crude baltic sexual slang to yourself

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:pusheen:

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

:staredog:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Jesus

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Mustached Demon posted:

Snake it off ohhh ohh snake it off

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

[holding flashlight under chin] comrade putin personally directed the release of hacked clinton emails, which are not news and contain nothing damaging whatsoever

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/809188697002409988

the slav's sloped cranial ridge and heavy jaw makes him crave tyranny.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I like Taylor Swift's music even if it's impossible to tell through the lens of superstardom if we would be friends IRL

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
there are no real musicians, just constructs created by the god ai meant to deliver us the memes needed to steer society in the manner it sees fit. all celebrities are its mouthpiece, and all art is just tools designed to subliminally limit our psychic spectrum

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Liberals digging the hole deeper

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
what is with the one sort of video style where you get a bunch of celebrities and have them read off things off a white background

and have them repeat the same phrase

repeat the same phrase

the same, phrase

at random points during said video

every one ive seen so far has been the complete opposite of not embarrassing and shameful

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Chomskyan posted:

Can't say they're factually incorrect.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Leon makes good music

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

merry exmarx posted:

[holding flashlight under chin] comrade putin personally directed the release of hacked clinton emails, which are not news and contain nothing damaging whatsoever

This is the best post about these people

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Chomskyan posted:

Digging holes is good for coal miners though

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

That doesn't feel something appropriate for Yuuka to say

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
but wen it is dark my hair cannot photosynthesize food :(

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Chomskyan posted:

Ah yes the liberals are so mean to those poor put upon racists white working class folks who haven't voted dem since Reagan meme
Cry me a river

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I got the black lung pa cough cough

*Child gets disowned for being black on the inside*

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

This is the best post about these people

Yes if it's one thing the media and public didn't care about it was emails related to Clinton

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/809397427941740544

SJW's! :argh:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

the paradigm shift posted:

Ah yes the liberals are so mean to those poor put upon racists white working class folks who haven't voted dem since Reagan meme
Cry me a river
not all coal miners are white

if you're calling for things like universal healthcare, that does apply to your political opponents as well. don't want to appear insincere, now.

liberalism is for the weak

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

R. Mute posted:

if you're calling for things like universal healthcare, that does apply to your political opponents as well. don't want to appear insincere, now.

Yeah I'm sure this is exactly what is meant by that. This argument has been rehashed in a lot of threads here and all I can say is what the gently caress do you want me to feel when I have lived my entire life among the folks you are championing here and they loving are happy they voted themselves into this mess.
What do you want? They're idiots who are going to get what they've voted for repeatedly even after being warned and seeing the destruction it's wrought around the country

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

R. Mute posted:

2% of coal miners are non white

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Guys this breakfast burrito is so good

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

the paradigm shift posted:

Yeah I'm sure this is exactly what is meant by that. This argument has been rehashed in a lot of threads here and all I can say is what the gently caress do you want me to feel when I have lived my entire life among the folks you are championing here and they loving are happy they voted themselves into this mess.
What do you want? They're idiots who are going to get what they've voted for repeatedly even after being warned and seeing the destruction it's wrought around the country
i guess im just making assumptions about your beliefs and convictions, but if before the election they involved any type of empathy or solidarity or just a generalised desire to make things better for people, you shouldn't throw that out of the window just because you lost.

gather all your willpower and tone back 'they voted for this, so gently caress 'em' to just 'they voted for this'

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

2% of coal miners are non white
i feel like you're missing the point and probably won't be able to get it

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Mimi's subsummation into the Western alt-right is now complete. The competition in that space is a lot harder than in the neo-fascist Assad camp so I hope she's also slowly vanishing.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I get your point and it's very loving stupid. Outside of Other transportation equipment manufacturing and retail sale of Lawn and garden equipment and supplies there is not a club that employs fewer AA

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

I get your point and it's very loving stupid. Outside of Other transportation equipment manufacturing and retail sale of Lawn and garden equipment and supplies there is not a club that employs fewer AA
trying to fishmech me isn't "getting it"

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

And yours is because they have token employment of non white members they must be coddled to. Consistent with your blinding empathy for the plight of the white man in America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Unfortunately some people prefer to feel right than be right. Voting themselves into a ditch creates a feedback loop which justifies their own outrage and bitterness. Which feels better than realizing you've been a poo poo head while being stuck in a ditch still.

• Locked thread