Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

euphronius posted:

I like government

well trump got elected so youre going to have to make due without

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

I mean, he's right
Also this page is the worst decade

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
bill mitchell sucks because hes completely indistinguishable from every other 50+ y.o. republickan j.o. in nc

no i aint talkin bout nitecrew

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

thecluckmeme posted:

Every politician should have to take the immigration oral quiz 4 times a year with vastly expanded question databases in a pop quiz format

and then the final round is battle royale :getin:

McConnell elbowed Speaker Ryan for the morningstar while Pelosi reaches for the Uzi and Tammy Duckworth gets an RPG

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trash Trick posted:

Yeah. We are kind of in a hosed up place. Consumerism and entertainment culture (vast swathes of entertainment on demand any time you ever want it ever) make it so easy to not give a gently caress. Or people are in dire straits and scraping by so they don't really have time to care.

Like, it probably was never that much better throughout the entirety of human civilization, but people now have the means to be informed like never before. In the past it was a matter of being physically incapable of getting a lot of info. Now we are willfully ignorant and...yeah. I'm making GBS threads and I don't really have anywhere else to go with this lol.v

It seems like a normal fascist orgy with trump voters which have been happening since radio.
Idk

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Someone pretend I stayed up an extra two pages to post on my birth year page, I need to sleep 😴

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mormonpartyboat posted:

i personally believe that zack de la rocha could really do fight song justice

Huunhh!!!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Lastgirl posted:

and then the final round is battle royale :getin:

McConnell elbowed Speaker Ryan for the morningstar while Pelosi reaches for the Uzi and Tammy Duckworth gets an RPG

OH MY GOD, IS THAT THE ROCK'S CAMPAIGN MUSIC???

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
say what you will of lindsey graham, but he's one of the last in congress to not openly bend the knee

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

bill mitchell sucks because hes completely indistinguishable from every other 50+ y.o. republickan j.o. in nc

no i aint talkin bout nitecrew

no you do have a point :o:

we can just either ironically take the piss on mitchell or get annoyed by his smarm, i prefer the former

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Baloogan posted:

ive got a hwole nother bottle of vodka that im gonna mix with gatorade and nothing no one can do will stop me

Nice!! That sounds like a good plan once consciousness is regained

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thecluckmeme posted:

Someone pretend I stayed up an extra two pages to post on my birth year page, I need to sleep 😴

i missed my birth year page in the last trump thread, 6969

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

wait is baloogan so hosed up in the brain that he thinks bill mitchell is actually smart now

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bill Mitchell owned the thread. He gets st least a year of respect IMHO

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Serf posted:

who said I was being ironic

I have learned to love Bill Mitchell

this but unironically

thecluckmeme posted:

im glad ur back

u post real good an stuff

n we can use mor of ur gud posts an tings fam

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Tatsuta Age posted:

wait is baloogan so hosed up in the brain that he thinks bill mitchell is actually smart now

There is no Baloogan, only baloogin

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJncHEZ3URs

:)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Tatsuta Age posted:

he mixed snow in with his vodka. the snow contained an amoeba. his brain is hosed bigly.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Al! posted:

i missed my birth year page in the last trump thread, 6969

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuVsLR_2GX0

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

we can just either ironically take the piss on mitchell or get annoyed by his smarm, i prefer the former
irony doesnt work

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

Lastgirl posted:

I'ts sad how characters like Bill Mitchell and Alex Jones become less funny as they become mainstream GOPers
sad for the country I mean, gay frogs and bug men won't stop being funny

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

Bill Mitchell owned the thread. He gets st least a year of respect IMHO

pretty much

dude helped corncob every last one of us, gotta admit when we're wrong

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Tatsuta Age posted:

So into Trump he's acquired the orange one's attention deficit.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

irony doesnt work

it keeps my clothes lookin crisp

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

It seems like a normal fascist orgy with trump voters which have been happening since radio.
Idk

I mean that enough other people don't give a gently caress so those passionate vile folks (or just generally angry at establishment folks) are able to get someone like Trump elected while the people who would otherwise be fighting against it are just like "hmmm do something about this or watch Westworld??" or "Hmm do something about this or work for 10 hrs and then pick my kid up and be with them for a few hrs before sleep?"

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

lmao

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

kibaces posted:

I mean, he's right
Also this page is the worst decade

:chloe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixd-dZZtpA

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

C-SPAM: CYKA BLYAT › TRUMP: Waite, Perry got a D in something called "Meat"?

oh you sneaky fuckers lol

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

im glad ur back

u post real good an stuff

n we can use mor of ur gud posts an tings fam

😳

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

irony doesnt work

[in the most flippant mockingly dweeb voice possible] Ackshually its the perfekt defense mechanism sorry but not sorry for your loss :o:

Nothing Matters

Death Is Certain

Inshallah

kibaces posted:

I'ts sad how characters like Bill Mitchell and Alex Jones become less funny as they become mainstream GOPers
sad for the country I mean, gay frogs and bug men won't stop being funny

Uhh, the ride is far from over and it's still hilarious.

I'm gonna be laughing all the way to doomsday

You stare in the abyss and despair

I stare in the abyss and I howl with laughter :q:

It turns out that if you stare at it hard enough, there's a light in there at the very faintest edge of the world :shepface:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

the one chore i never learned how to do

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

felt m8

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Serf posted:

https://twitter.com/lmoliva_/status/808844577763377152

see this is a good illustration of the whole "post-truth" thing, people believe what they want to believe, not what is actually true

also yep polls are irrelevant and this doesn't matter

People are dumb and most have forgotten how to estimate things as percentages. I'm sure if you went down a list of races and asked the same question, by the end the total tally would be over 500%.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the one chore i never learned how to do

Iron your loving shirts goddamn

It's winter, smoke a cigarette in an a-top while ironing a collared shirt then immediately put it on. It's like 9/10 as good as drying off with a towel that just came out of the dryer

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

blocked on my country
gently caress UHC I want Tunes Goddamnit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

its tru fam, yer absence was felt

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
at the very bottom of the void is yourself, and your laughter is the only light

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

thecluckmeme posted:

There is no Baloogan, only baloogin

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

thecluckmeme posted:

Iron your loving shirts goddamn

It's winter, smoke a cigarette in an a-top while ironing a collared shirt then immediately put it on. It's like 9/10 as good as drying off with a towel that just came out of the dryer

im just gonna put a sweater on over a t shirt but thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Bill Mitchel was right and we were wrong. That's the long and short of it.
He may have seemed like a huge dumb rear end but he was right. Now we are the dumb asses.

• Locked thread