Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

well why not posted:

I understand they both work full time, but I do wonder what the baby is getting in the way of. Lots of people have a family and hobbies. Like, was the crying interfering with the endless looping of sped-up music from Bubsy?

dont talk poo poo about uli you son of a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Dude I'm a bleeding heart, but this guy is off the poo poo charts.

I mean, how would you feel if your roommate rifled through all your poo poo?

And then--

And then--

And then--

Culminating in asking for help in acquiring your girl, whose panties he just rummaged through your stuff to find, and whose sexual activities he watched and jerked off and cried to without the consent of any participants?

He thinks it's unfair he doesn't get her, but he's stalking and committing crimes.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I feel like it's fake just because if it was real the guy would be mad at her for just having sex at all and not being a pure virgin. He just seems mad he'll never have great sex with a girl in general.

Pelvic Floor Wax
Jul 21, 2007

I'm trying to find a palate cleanser, but everything is kind of depressing. Here's some adorable high school angst:

quote:

How do I [17F] ask a girl [17F] out?

Hi, r/relationships. So there's this pretty girl in one of my classes and she's been saying really nice things to me. Like, she called me pretty, and then hot, and stuff like that about once a day. I know she is into girls, but the compliments don't feel like flirting. I don't really know how to react to them, or how to talk to her. I just get kinda flustered.

Should I take a chance and ask her out? How do I do that casually? I only have 2 days before winter break and then I won't see her for 2 weeks.

I think if she says no, I might die. I've never asked anyone out, or been in a relationship. The thought is pretty scary. What do I do if she says no?

Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

TLDR; There's a 15% chance a cute girl might like me, should I ask her out?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Pick posted:

It was clear it was a hoax the moment she said their mutual dad had Kleinfelter's, a genetic disorder characterized by full sterility.

Oh sorry I didn't respond, that was a joke and intentionally ridiculous. :ohdear:

I think some Klinefelter's patients aren't sterile? That's tough to google for.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Chomp8645 posted:

Have you considered that a person who recognizes they have a problem and wants to change should be scorned and spat upon instead?

I suppose you think that prisons should be about rehabilitation as well LOL!!!!

Who is this? It isn't the incel dude. At no point does he express regret for what he did.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Oh sorry I didn't respond, that was a joke and intentionally ridiculous. :ohdear:

I think some Klinefelter's patients aren't sterile? That's tough to google for.

Oh whoops, my bad haha, I don't seek out the real threads I just see what's here (thank you Awful App and ability to covertly check SA)

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Pick posted:

Dude I'm a bleeding heart, but this guy is off the poo poo charts.

I mean, how would you feel if your roommate rifled through all your poo poo?

And then--

And then--

And then--

Culminating in asking for help in acquiring your girl, whose panties he just rummaged through your stuff to find, and whose sexual activities he watched and jerked off and cried to without the consent of any participants?

He thinks it's unfair he doesn't get her, but he's stalking and committing crimes.

Also, his major source of despair seems to be that the roommate treats his girlfriend with tenderness during sex. I really think he wanted to see some nasty rough banging so he could convince himself that he would treat the girlfriend better and thus "deserved" her love/sex more.

Look, I think this dude is not hopeless if he gets some help now, and I hope he does and his life improves, but at bare minimum he needs to realize that his behavior was totally unacceptable and that he needs to get out of this girl's life and work on his own mental health. This "do I still have a chance?" poo poo is revolting.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Pelvic Floor Wax posted:

I'm trying to find a palate cleanser, but everything is kind of depressing. Here's some adorable high school angst:

This is heartwarming and makes me remember the horrible anxiety of asking a girl out for the first time in high school.

Also sex tape watcher is creepy as gently caress, and I realize that due to the way I was raised and my personality I could have been an incel guy. It's a horrifying thought that I have never had until now, I thought that way when I first went to college. Thank god I had a friend who repeatedly made me ask out girls and be normal in college which prevented me from staying that way.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i want a blowjob

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

:same:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

extra row of teeth posted:

:stonk:

I'm [22M] in love with [24F]. She's dating my roomate [26M]. I did something and I need help.

i have a roomate, he's a chad but not a typical one, i think. he's crazy handsome but has had two long term relationships and his life isn't about loving girls. he's very smart and all that, and not a jerk. what i'm trying to say is that it's not easy to hate him and even being an incel (i'm 22, virgin, have an average dick in size but very very thin, and i'm short. my face is hosed up and i have acne scars. most girls have laughed at me, chads have bullied me. i came close to killing myself last year because of it all.) i still like him because he's a cool dude.

he started dating a girl this year. they started hooking up november last year, and january this year they got serious. i guess you know where this is going. i'm madly in love with her. she's just the coolest, prettiest girl i've ever met. she plays the guitar, is in a band that plays classic rock, she's a writer (not the sappy kind, the she can quote nietzsche at the drop of a hat kind) and is into gaming. she's perfect. i have never ever met a girl like her. her body is loving out of this world and i wish i could post a picture just to let you guys see it. she's delicate and gorgeous.

she talks to me. she treats me like a human being. we play street fighter together, she hangs out with me when chad is working and she's waiting for him. i don't think she's faking her friendship with me, but i know she'd never date me.

i love her.

yesterday, she and my roomate went on a trip. she hugged me goodbye and all, and she didn't smell like her perfume, she smelled like my roomate. that alone ruined my day and after they left, i was really sad. i'm not crazy, i know they're dating, but i don't need reminders.

anyway, i was really depressed and completely alone and i decided to go through my roomate's stuff just to see if i could find something of hers, something interesting, anything. i was out of my mind with sadness.

i snooped around his bedroom, i found some clothes of hers, a couple of panties, a journal dated 2014 with all her poetry from that time. i read some of it, and they're good, really loving good. i was ready to just give up and go to sleep, but for some reason i decided to check the drawer on his nightstand. that's when i found it. it was cd case with a cd inside and my roomate's initials together with hers were written on it with black marker. i knew what it was. i knew exactly what it was and i knew what i would find but i took it anyway and booted up my notebook.

of course it was a sex video. i knew it was, but i just had hope that it'd be something else. i should have stopped watching, i know.

i couldn't. they were laughing. he was setting up the camera and she was facing it, giggling. she was gorgeous. she was wearing a robe and that's it. i'd never seen her like that, she looked out of this world. he was wearing boxers and already had a boner.

she went down on him. i never saw him naked, his dick is huge, and she took it in, she gagged, but she was smiling at him. he was caressing her hair, he was sweet with her. that sort of killed me because i always pictured myself being sweet too. caressing her hair, being gentle. then they did everything else. she got on top of him, teased him, and he started loving her. his hands were everywhere, her arms were around his neck. this wasn't mindless gently caress, they were in love.

i got a boner and i'm ashamed to say i started jacking off. i was picturing myself with her, but near the end, he made her cum and she wrapped her legs around him and begged him to cum inside her. he reacted like it was something they always do, but he lowered his head, kissed her and told her he loved her. she said it back. i lost my erection and broke out crying right then and there. i jsut bawled my eyes out. i cried like a child, made myself sick, threw up. i'm crying thinking about it. i'm shaking.

this isn't fair. i would treat her nice. she would never have me, not with my thin dick or with my looks or anything else. she wouldn't have sex with me like that. i'd never make her cum like that.

why the gently caress is this happening? why can't i have her? why can't i be with her like that? i just want to be loved. it's not my fault i was born like this.

is there any way at all i can, maybe, try and go for it? tell her how i feel? i want that with her. i want her. please help me.

tl;dr: i love my roomate's girl, i did something but i still want her.
drat I just feel nothing but pity for this dude

edit:

Pick posted:

It's not my anger-zone, it's my annoyance zone. Because I deal with guys like that and they never see it from the woman's point of view. If he were a super hot guy with a great, caring, smart, attractive girlfriend, should he break it off for her roommate, a schlubby girl who hates herself? Why is that his responsibility?

In this situation I also would feel nothing but pity for the suicidally depressed person that expressed no ill will towards either person. empathy is not a limited resource

Tolkien minority fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Dec 15, 2016

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

extra row of teeth posted:

EDIT ^^ Beaten like that incel nerd's pencil dick

If this is real, then while yes his thought process is much better than the bitter incels who are like ALL WOMEN ARE WHOOOOOORES, this guy still snuck into his roommate's room, filtered through his things, touched the girl's panties, and then watched a sex tape of her and jacked off to it.

He may not be openly resentful of others, but those actions put him square into top-tier creep territory. If I was that girl I wouldn't ever want to be under the same roof as him again.

Oh yeah he's a ridiculously creepy gently caress, don't get me wrong, but at least he seems to acknowledge that he has a problem and wants to not be such a fuckup. That's a good start, especially compared to literally everyone else on that forum but yeah... The roommate and his girlfriend would definitely be justified in bailing.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Antivehicular posted:

I love how he can't help but call his roommate, who has never been anything but kind and friendly to him and a loving partner to his girlfriend, a "Chad" because he's getting laid. It's like how everyone below 6'2" is a "manlet."

i got called a chad in TGD once for saying cards against humanity can be fun at parties lol

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

food court bailiff posted:

i got called a chad in TGD once for saying cards against humanity can be fun at parties lol

Chad isn't even a cool name. Whoever came up with that dumb subreddit probably just really hated this guy named Chad.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Even when I was an incel/nice guy/whatever, I kept that poo poo to myself and suffered in silence. Not even once did the thought of panty thievery, voyeurism, rifling through belongings in general, breaking up a relationship, "just making a move and seeing if she's cool with it" or poo poo like that cross my mind, or even if it did (seriously can't recall any times) I didn't act on it. Maybe that's a positive side effect of clinical depression since early childhood?

Hell, even when I was going through my first period of mania at 26 and I ended ruining a great friendship, I waited until she had been out of a relationship for a few months and wasn't actively dating anyone, tried to feel things out a bit (this is around where my bipolar disorder decided to say hello for the first time), and then drunkenly wrote her a multiple page letter confessing my love and that I'd also like to gently caress her and then I did some mild stalking for a few months. Just letters and flowers and having her picture as my phone background and kissing it good morning. Y'know, lightly Crazy poo poo. She figured out to just cut all contact with me after a couple months. I got better.

Who the gently caress goes through someone's underwear?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Pvt.Scott posted:

Hell, even when I was going through my first period of mania at 26 and I ended ruining a great friendship, I waited until she had been out of a relationship for a few months and wasn't actively dating anyone, tried to feel things out a bit (this is around where my bipolar disorder decided to say hello for the first time), and then drunkenly wrote her a multiple page letter confessing my love and that I'd also like to gently caress her and then I did some mild stalking for a few months. Just letters and flowers and having her picture as my phone background and kissing it good morning. Y'know, lightly Crazy poo poo. She figured out to just cut all contact with me after a couple months. I got better.

lmao quotin dis

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

That's not even a good story without a hair doll

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pvt.Scott posted:

Even when I was an incel/nice guy/whatever, I kept that poo poo to myself and suffered in silence. Not even once did the thought of panty thievery, voyeurism, rifling through belongings in general, breaking up a relationship, "just making a move and seeing if she's cool with it" or poo poo like that cross my mind, or even if it did (seriously can't recall any times) I didn't act on it. Maybe that's a positive side effect of clinical depression since early childhood?

I'm calling Picks's lawyer!!!

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
My fiancé [35M] has a gambling problem should I [24F] leave him because of this?

quote:

He [35 M] tried to be better he let me manage all the finances. I [24 F] keep all the money. A part of me feels like his addiction is something that's a part of him now and if I truly loved him I'd accept him the way it is addiction and all. Then another part of me thinks that the addiction changes who he really is and that I should leave him because he is no longer his true self he is gone and there is an addiction taking over. These two thoughts are conflicting and I don't know what to do. In the end I always give him to his begging to gamble because it's hard for me to say no. I feel anger and resentment after and think about leaving him because we can never save any money or go to somewhere nice because he'd rather gamble instead. It's almost like he loves gambling more than me. I mean would he resort to criminal activity to try to gamble when I refuse his begging? He's pawned all the jewelry I bought him and me being stupid I got the jewelry back a couple times and he'd pawn it again and again.

tl;dr am I stupid for giving in to his begging to gamble and really it's not a big big deal and really it's all down to me, or should I just leave him because The gambling made him into an incurable monster that I should just leave him?

quote:

We've been together since October last year then we got engaged this July. I've been managing the finances for a good half the year. He doesn't want to go to gambling anon but isn't it a big step that's willing to give me all the money so he can't access it? I have issues with resentment in general I resent lots of people in my life for little stupid things too.

quote:

Granted I have paranoia so I don't know if I am worried about him becoming a criminal to support his gambling is because of that because I read that online about people with gambling problems. I read that online and then had that thought. He never goes to clubs or partake in online gambling or illegal underground gambling in his life. So is it my paranoia?

quote:

I completely complete have thought the same thing that he's pathetic and a loser!! But then I feel guilty and think how can I think this about someone who loves me? It kills me inside that I think these thoughts

quote:

What if he gets a job moves up in position and gambles does bankroll management and only gambles some of it but leaves enough for bills and rent and survival food? Will that he ok? He's convinced if he only makes a certain amount of money to support us he won't have money to gamble because we would be homeless or not have food therefore all the money will go towards bills.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Tolkien minority posted:

lmao quotin dis

Please do, I'm mentally ill, and I don't try to hide it. I find my past self compared to my current self to be almost two completely different people. I'm on meds and stable, I've had years of therapy, and done plenty of growing up since then. I made amends for that whole catastrophe, and even though that friendship is gone, there's no animosity.

Chomp8645 posted:

I'm calling Picks's lawyer!!!

Unless Pick is married and working in psychotherapy now, I don't believe we've met, sadly.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Dec 15, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm crazy as he'll and I want death to come

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Pvt.Scott posted:

Hey bipolar buddy who also ruined a great friendship! Mine isn't exactly the same and to be fair, she treated me similarly to how the lesbian is treating that poster (cuddling, holding hands, changing in front of him, light kissing, etc.) but bipolar disorder definitely played a part in how I handled it and how the friendship ended.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Dec 15, 2016

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm crazy as he'll and I want death to come

Embrace the comforting nothingness of eternity brother, but do not hurry it along. Experience your joys and miseries, they are what make us human.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

My fiancé [35M] has a gambling problem should I [24F] leave him because of this?

Pointing out the age difference is boring at this point, but it always explains so much.

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?

Antivehicular posted:

Also, his major source of despair seems to be that the roommate treats his girlfriend with tenderness during sex. I really think he wanted to see some nasty rough banging so he could convince himself that he would treat the girlfriend better and thus "deserved" her love/sex more.

I don't think you're reading it right. His despair isn't that he would love her and treat her better and thus "deserved" her more.

His despair is the discovery, which a lot of people probably go through, that some people simply are as good or better than you in every way. The universe does not give everyone an advantage that, if they just work it hard enough, will allow them to come out on top.

You see this all the time in the "I have a small dick" posts around the internet, where the "answer" is always, "You've really got to work the oral, hands, tongue, etc. to make up for it." Because people have this need to believe that people with big dicks somehow have to be sexually inept in other ways, like having a big dick makes you genetically incapable of giving good oral. No one wants to admit that they're just deficient in every way, or deficient in some ways, and not somehow magically better in other ways that will allow them to overcome it. Because that honestly is pretty loving depressing.

So it's kind of crushing. You have people who want human contact, want to have sex, want a bond. They're ugly. They have physical deficiencies, some of which they are simply not going to work around. And then they discover that what their mother always told them, that you can "make up for it with your personality," or some other poo poo, simply isn't true. Because, surprise, handsome people with big dicks can also having nice, winning personalities.

SlyFrog fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Dec 15, 2016

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
A 35 year old that has nothing and gambles away all his money seems like a really good dating option for a woman in her low 20s. A nice project to work on.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

He's a fixer-upper. Renovating his personality is going to be a lot of work, but but she can flip him for a tidy profit when the market turns around.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Clark Nova posted:

He's a fixer-upper. Renovating his personality is going to be a lot of work, but but she can flip him for a tidy profit when the market turns around.

The potential on this guy can only go up, up, up!

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Pvt.Scott posted:

Experience your joys
Haha what the gently caress is that. I haven't felt anything approaching happiness since I was 19.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Pvt.Scott posted:

The potential on this guy can only go up, up, up!
Buy low, they say.

Why don't we see the inverse ever? You don't see 23 year old guys having relationships with broke rear end loser women 15 years older than them.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Leon Einstein posted:

Buy low, they say.

Why don't we see the inverse ever? You don't see 23 year old guys having relationships with broke rear end loser women 15 years older than them.

You do sometimes, usually an MMO is involved

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Yawgmoth posted:

Haha what the gently caress is that. I haven't felt anything approaching happiness since I was 19.

And I am currently in the grips of deep depression. Happiness is not required for contentment, peace, tranquility or enjoyment. Though I am depressed, I feel genuine joy at the knowledge that this particular bout of depression has no cause other than my mental illness, joy that due to long years of effort I am able to challenge my negative thoughts and succeed, joy that I actually love myself now with the help of cognitive behavioral therapy and I don't have to spend every moment of this depression hating myself, and I feel true joy at the fact that everything I do currently is merely exhausting but not impossible and that I haven't wanted to end my own life for years. The joy I feel might not be the warm fuzzy full-body primo poo poo, but it's enough to make me content with my current situation and be able to smile at my lot in life. It takes effort, so I'm not going to tell you to "be happy," just know that it is possible. I know that before long I will be back to normal for quite some time and then the cycle will start over. I'm ok with that. This is heaven compared to the hell I used to inhabit.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

loquacius posted:

You do sometimes, usually an MMO is involved

It's much more rare, and usually it is huge loser guys that go for that type. Seems that the women dating older losers are less likely to be losers themselves.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Leon Einstein posted:

Buy low, they say.

To stereotype for a moment, I think that most women don't want to "slum it" with dating someone younger whose living situation may still be weird. A 38 year old doesn't want to have to walk of shame out of a house that the dude shares with 4 other dudes his age who all drink and play video games all day or whatever.

Men don't care because we're thirsty as gently caress.

Also, good looking young dudes want to get with good looking young girls for the most part.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Leon Einstein posted:

It's much more rare, and usually it is huge loser guys that go for that type. Seems that the women dating older losers are less likely to be losers themselves.

"Whoa... this person playing this video game is a girl... and she's TALKING TO ME :wth:"

"ok so she's also a divorced 39-year-old retail worker, that's fine, I'm honestly just flabbergasted that she plays video games and is paying attention to me"

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I think women dating older losers are usually just looking for low impact relationships. Nothing wrong with going casual. You can dump em whenever. I'm starting to go grey at the temples so the coeds should be rollin' in any minute.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

WampaLord posted:

To stereotype for a moment, I think that most women don't want to "slum it" with dating someone younger whose living situation may still be weird. A 38 year old doesn't want to have to walk of shame out of a house that the dude shares with 4 other dudes his age who all drink and play video games all day or whatever.

Men don't care because we're thirsty as gently caress.

also it's more societally accepted for women in a relationship to be younger and have less of their poo poo together, but a guy without his poo poo together is not a good catch. A girl who is 22 years old and sees a guy in his 30s with his own apartment and a job of some sort will assume his poo poo is together (even if that job is actually dead-end bullshit and the apartment is an IKEA-furnished bachelor studio because all his money goes into Magic cards); a 39-year-old woman will not think the same thing of a 23-year-old guy working as a lifeguard and living with 4 other dudes he splits a 30-rack of High Life with every night.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Pelvic Floor Wax posted:

If this works out they're about to get a bunch of guy friends they didn't know they had from all over high school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Dating a guy with no money that pawns every nice thing he's owned is hardly low impact and casual. Sounds loving exhausting.