Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I want a badass glaceon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

I want a badass glaceon

In XY i had a whole eevee evo team

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

boy are my arms tired posted:

ill give him a good home once i evolve him to flareon

i got competitive togedemarus in beastballs, uhhh i think i got some UBs and Guardians i can trade for it if you want one of those...i can probably breed up some competitive cubones, dewpiders, poliwags in beastballs

Flareon, Christ

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

*watches son flawlessly perform Chopin on the piano* He is going to make a great mall santa

Soral
May 30, 2009

i thought it was a joke but now i'm not convinced of it anymore

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

poo poo, lost my first fight. I figured the battle royal would pit you against pokemon of equal level, boy was I wrong.

Me too. turns out there's no way to fight your level 20 pals after the tutorial; it's a legit battle facility, EV trained opponents and all.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Soral posted:

i thought it was a joke but now i'm not convinced of it anymore

it was a joke, as flareon is worthless in just about every aspect except fillin' out the dex

a good sylveon would own, i'll be home in about 3 hours to trade

Ristolaz posted:

*watches son flawlessly perform Chopin on the piano* He is going to make a great mall santa

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

This,

Imagine you could "go online" while actually playing the game, and your friends could send you trade requests at any time.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

The japanese thing where they design interactions around playing with the person next to you on the train or w/e, needs to die

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Ristolaz posted:

The japanese thing where they design interactions around playing with the person next to you on the train or w/e, needs to die

Hmm. What's this? Took you three years to complete Find Mii? well my friend, just move to the city, preferably one which is as obscenely large as Tokyo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

This poo poo was awesome, when XY first came out I regularly battled passersby on the subway during my commute

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

That was the closest they got to a proper online and thus it had to go away

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anybody around tonight to swap pokes real quick so I can evolve this poliwhirl into a politoed?

Soral
May 30, 2009

yeah sure i'll do it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

yeah sure i'll do it

Cool ty! Im hanging out in the plaza.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also I wont be able to enter this upcoming type tourney because of being busy but over winter break Ill train up my fighting team and enter the next one, so please let there be at least one more.

Soral
May 30, 2009

lol my 3ds crashed when it tried to game sync. give me a moment

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank you!!! 100% alola dex!!

Soral
May 30, 2009

excellent work

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

In Training posted:

What was ur strat to get the thing to evolve sneasel

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

What was ur strat to get the thing to evolve sneasel

Hit refresh on GTS until a Japanese child puts one up for like a sandshrew

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can also chain battle jangmo's with a buff as hell Butterfree who knows thief

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
anyone got a spare castform? friend code is 1461 6201 8957

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

nice

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

grats dude

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also evil eagle i got caught up doin g holiday stuff so my team's not quite together yet but its hould be sometime this weekend

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fungah! posted:

also evil eagle i got caught up doin g holiday stuff so my team's not quite together yet but its hould be sometime this weekend

Same, my team still needs work. No rush at all man

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

In Training posted:

You can also chain battle jangmo's with a buff as hell Butterfree who knows thief

you only need to have the butterfree at the head of your party when the battle starts, so i used a level 10 'free i had hanging around, and swapped to my toucan for the thiefing.

it worked better when i remembered to remove its held item

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I read somewhere that that doesn't work because whenever a Pokemon joins the battle the Pokemon in front is different because of who you're using in battle. If that's not true than yeah it's a lot easier using something stronger

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
^ You could let the Butterfree faint, then it still counts as being in the first slot. At least, that's how it worked in previous games.

Hizke posted:

anyone got a spare castform? friend code is 1461 6201 8957

Sure. I added you.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxAtyvRGiYE

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Tonesy
Apr 15, 2004

QUAGSIRE QUAGSIRE QUAGSIRE QUAGSIRE QUAGSIRE QUAGSIRE QUAGSIRE QUAGSIRE QUAGSIRE QUAGSIRE QUAGSIRE QUAGSIRE
just replaced the touchscreen in my broke 2ds so i can get this gaem for my son and have a new scrub to beat up on

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Finally evolved my sneasel and used him in battle tree doubles but he just isn't that good. Basically just gets off a fake out then dies. OTOH garchomp and celesteela are unstoppable

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you can use beasts in battletree??? wtf

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i got to battle 20 and gary's aerodactyl was faster than my megakazam. p much wiped my entire team with aerodactyl alone i was fuming lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

perfect speed IV and maxed EV kazam too, aerodactyl being faster is impossible -_-

• Locked thread