Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

if each controller can be broken into two little SNES controllers, then Im gonna need Bomberman on this sucker immediately
It's finally time. A new Bomberman vs Wario game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I really hope that the era of insane third party nintendo accessories comes back. a fabled return of the horsebag...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the market for fishing controllers is about to E X P L O D E

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

I really hope that the era of insane third party nintendo accessories comes back. a fabled return of the horsebag...

Omg

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Put the Switch on the floor like a hole in an ice fishing cabin, doodle a little fishing controller over it, drink some coffee.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Soral
May 30, 2009

haha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've got good news. Those insane Nintendo accessories you like are going to come back in style

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super mario run is out and they pulled some Pac Man CE2 craziness. You can just walk into goombas and koopas now

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Super mario run is out and they pulled some Pac Man CE2 craziness. You can just walk into goombas and koopas now

maybe he grabbed a star, did u think about that

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

P-Mack posted:

maybe he grabbed a star, did u think about that

He vaults over them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

QUEST ACCEPTED: Stomp on 200 Goombas 9/200 this is nightmarish

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

QUEST ACCEPTED: Stomp on 200 Goombas 9/200 this is nightmarish

we need to destroy all phones

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

we need to destroy all phones

If I stomp on 200 goombas all goombas will become a Goomba +1 and will be worth one more coin than usual

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

drat, as an Android user I feel like I'm really missing out.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Mario seems to have a new perverse ideology cooked up after the Aurora shooter's beliefs

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Evil Eagle posted:

drat, as an Android user I feel like I'm really missing out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpdfg5km60w

Soral
May 30, 2009

i wonder if a game being timed exclusive to iphone has ever convinced someone to buy one... they did it with the fallout game too

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bowser has learned the forbidden art of ninjutsu; when you drop the axe and destroy the bridge he Wiley Coyotes in the air for a second before swapping places with a goomba

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want to die

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
This game loving rules. Haven't gotten to the part where I can check my friend code yet but when I do I'll edit into this post.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
lmfao the little roundhouse jump he does when you jump over enemies is crazy. Can't loving wait for New Super Mario Bros. Switch using this engine.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

If I stomp on 200 goombas all goombas will become a Goomba +1 and will be worth one more coin than usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf9PClQKOmg

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

I'm so glad this was reuploaded

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

if you google Super Mario Run you can find a million tweets and posts of people complaining that a video game costs money

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

if you google Super Mario Run you can find a million tweets and posts of people complaining that a video game costs money
I've been playing for like 2 hours and I haven't even gotten to the paid stuff yet lmao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

I've been playing for like 2 hours and I haven't even gotten to the paid stuff yet lmao.

How is that even possible the free version only has 3 levels in it

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

How is that even possible the free version only has 3 levels in it
I'm 100%ing each level before moving on to the next. :shobon:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Bill Barber posted:

I'm 100%ing each level before moving on to the next. :shobon:

Oh my god.

zorch
Nov 28, 2006

In Training posted:

ten dollars for a generic runner

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

i wonder if a game being timed exclusive to iphone has ever convinced someone to buy one... they did it with the fallout game too

i will murder that person

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Some of the challenge coins are kinda nuts. The first stage has one where you need to jump into a max height single block, wall kick off it then wall kick off another single block

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Some of the challenge coins are kinda nuts. The first stage has one where you need to jump into a max height single block, wall kick off it then wall kick off another single block

I was interested in getting all of them in one stage but after one or two tries of barely missing a coin and then realizing Id have to restart the level because you cant actually control mario I uninstalled the app

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

In Training posted:

I was interested in getting all of them in one stage but after one or two tries of barely missing a coin and then realizing Id have to restart the level because you cant actually control mario I uninstalled the app

:geno:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

Get better.

Alternatively tap the bubble to backtrack, lmao.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Tap the bubble and it lets you backtrack as long as you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zorch posted:

ten dollars for a generic runner

Excuse me?