Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

that's the shirt! i went through pages and pages of "uhh yeah dude skull" "uhh yeah dude steal your face" and poo poo and could not spot it, ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Should've looked up 2Chainz, pretty sure they gave him one of those shirts.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Just started listening to this the other day. It's really good! My podcast service started eps around ~October 2012 and I'm up to March 2013. Feels good knowing that I still have a good hundo eps ahead of me.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

The Narrator posted:

Just started listening to this the other day. It's really good! My podcast service started eps around ~October 2012 and I'm up to March 2013. Feels good knowing that I still have a good hundo eps ahead of me.
Here's the archive feed you can plug into whatever podcast player for eps 1-300. Credit to somebody in this thread I think?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Should've looked up 2Chainz, pretty sure they gave him one of those shirts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=licjDUYXJh4

sounds like it! I wouldn't be surprised if 2 Chains had heard of the show, it's always highly ranked on iTunes etc. He probably also spends a lot of time flying or at airports and people who do often are the biggest podcast consumers.

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
a PROPOSAL?

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

As a 1hr round trip commuter with a nonfunctional car radio, podcasts are the biggest chunk of media I consume on an average day. That's one of the reasons why I really like UYD. The subject matter and format of the shows makes it fun to listen to any old episode. It's the Seinfeld of podcasts. The latest studio episode with the unread cards from 2014 is a good example.

And Johnathan was definitely more engaged in the latest live episode. It definitely seems like a return to form to me, because that's how it was for the live show I saw.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Too bad him and his range rover are moving to Belize soon

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Jon boy is moving? Uyd is dead?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Listening to the latest live ep and it's good.

Also I don't know if they mention it during the ep but according to FB they're doing a pair of live eps in Brooklyn in March.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
which is the best to go to do ya'll think; early show or late show?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
both

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

That was my initial thought, but 25 dollars + ticket fees/tax is already an irresponsible price to pay for an hour long taping of a podcast. doubling that is just insanity

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm about to probably pay a jacked up $60 or something to go to the sold-out Raleigh show because I'm insane. Found someone in the UYD facebook group who'll sell me a ticket to the early shhow at face value but if I'm driving out there I'm going to both

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Late show would probably be better since you might get to meet the guys after the show if you want.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
You'd be a fool to drive all that way andnot go to a twin showing

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Seltzer posted:

Late show would probably be better since you might get to meet the guys after the show if you want.

ehh.. standing in an awkward half-circle of strangers around a professional podcaster isn't something I'm too pumped about

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

ehh.. standing in an awkward half-circle of strangers around a professional podcaster isn't something I'm too pumped about
But you could post a pic to the fb group?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Twin jets

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Well that's why I prefaced it with "if you want". Saying whats up to jonathan and seth would be cool and they've talked about hanging out after shows so I think you're projecting a bit about how "awkward" it would be to talk to a podcaster after a show at a bar/club.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Seltzer posted:

Well that's why I prefaced it with "if you want". Saying whats up to jonathan and seth would be cool and they've talked about hanging out after shows so I think you're projecting a bit about how "awkward" it would be to talk to a podcaster after a show at a bar/club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mloc0jh6kV4

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

have you been to a show before? I have and i don't think the guys are kidding when they always say "PLEASE hang around so we can say thank you after the show", they seemed really genuinely delighted to meet fans and talk poo poo with them, it was honestly really sweet. Gotta do it for Seth and Jah, not for yourself...

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I went to the Chicago show a couple years ago and stood in line for at least 30 minutes to say hey (with probably another 30 minutes of people behind me) and the Uhh Yeah Dudes were totally gracious and chill. My only regret is that the picture I took with them looks super-lovely.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

C-Euro posted:

I went to the Chicago show a couple years ago and stood in line for at least 30 minutes to say hey (with probably another 30 minutes of people behind me) and the Uhh Yeah Dudes were totally gracious and chill. My only regret is that the picture I took with them looks super-lovely.

The years have not been kind to Seth and Jonathan

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

In LA you are 25 until you're 45.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Watching a classic old clip

Can't help but think
"I'm a musclehead
Drive a huge truck
Looking for a DILF
To spray me with his hose"
Would be a perfect Florida-Georgia Line lyric

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

the boys look so young there !

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Lotta child-raping stuff in these early eps huh

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Well "this week in florida" was a staple

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Hey

Anybody got any Tina Turner tickets?

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."
You going to Coachella? Or the Georgia Junior National Livestock Diarrhea Pig Show

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Holy poo poo, Jonathan's anecdote in ep 12 about telling the orphan at the phone store that he's gonna call his parents, then asking the other employee how much his dad can bench press, is absolute gold. I'm crying here.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

The Narrator posted:

Holy poo poo, Jonathan's anecdote in ep 12 about telling the orphan at the phone store that he's gonna call his parents, then asking the other employee how much his dad can bench press, is absolute gold. I'm crying here.

lol, yea that was a great segment. Jonathan/Seth stories about completely weird social interactions are my favorite. Like Seth pretending to be a mute at the salad place and Jonathan bugging out about the guy at the ATM with a motorcycle helmet.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I really like their rental car story where Seth was wearing a Marines hat and some guy thanked him for his service

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'll go to my deathbed remembering the child he let go to sexual predators and the crazy pasta wife he could have had

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
#549 is out and extremely good.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Agree, very strong ep. Seth was striking a good middle ground of energy but not ranting.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I'll go to my deathbed remembering the child he let go to sexual predators and the crazy pasta wife he could have had

You love fries, don't you!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UoR1dUm9dE&t=322s

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Jesus Christ Jonathan just casually dropping how he was a speaker at an event for sober teens and he was on stage seated between David Crosby and Rob Lowe. 268 but I'm pretty sure he'd mentioned it before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Did a single one of these Blacklist scripts from 2014 get made?