Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Nice way of sidestepping Brandon Wheedon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

I talked with my birder buddy who's a Packers guy so not biased and he thinks the Ravens are a pitiful team and coaching.

lmao

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Kawalimus posted:

I talked with my birder buddy who's a Packers guy so not biased and he thinks the Ravens are a pitiful team and coaching.

Please don't dox me, I'm just a really big fan of Hatoful Boyfriend.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

Devin Hester was awful here. He fielded punts when he should have let them go and let them go when he should have fielded them. He fair caught when he had 20 yards of space(or what seemed like it) in front of him and tried to make returns when guys were right on him. Oh and he fumbled like every other game. Just god, god awful. I hope he does good if he goes to the Patriots though, to further indict my own team's awful coaching staff.

Intruder pls rename Kawalimus "birder buddy"

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

actually the buddy is wrong, my uncle that works at nfl says the ravens are good

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Gonna be eating lam burgers tonight while the Seahawks feast on the Rams, only thing better would be a beer made with their fans tears. Seahawks are a scary team

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Gonna be eating lam burgers tonight while the Seahawks feast on the Rams, only thing better would be a beer made with their fans tears. Seahawks are a scary team

why would you make a lamb burger instead of using that lamb to make a gyro?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The Patriots record with free agent WRs is better than their record drafting them, but it still isn't great. But for free I don't see why not. :shrug:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

the key is mixing lamb and beef into a burger patty and smothering it in kafteri cheese

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I will gladly send goons my nude photos just ask

:bigtran:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
According to Steve Young Frank Gore is loving furious with how the 49ers have turned to poo poo so quickly

“Frank Gore grabbed me out of nowhere and he want to just scream and yell about it,” Young said. “Here he is, what, three years out from the NFC (championship and he (has) so much emotion, negative emotion about what’s going on and who’s in … and I will not break that confidence, but clearly the guy is still super upset. Just grabbed me out of nowhere and wanted to talk about it.”

Same, Frankie.

Same.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I'm going to the market to pick up some ingredients for Shepherd's Pie. I'm hoping I can get some ground lamb for it. :unsmigghh:

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Chichevache posted:

I'm going to the market to pick up some ingredients for Shepherd's Pie. I'm hoping I can get some ground lamb for it. :unsmigghh:

The Proper way to make a Shepherd's pie.
I'm going to be eating a salad because I've been eating like mostly poo poo and drinking too much on the ski hill all week while I watch the green machine destroy the Rams and try to figure out how to sell these drat Chargers tickets.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Spoeank posted:

According to Steve Young Frank Gore is loving furious with how the 49ers have turned to poo poo so quickly

“Frank Gore grabbed me out of nowhere and he want to just scream and yell about it,” Young said. “Here he is, what, three years out from the NFC (championship and he (has) so much emotion, negative emotion about what’s going on and who’s in … and I will not break that confidence, but clearly the guy is still super upset. Just grabbed me out of nowhere and wanted to talk about it.”

Same, Frankie.

Same.

Still stings how we let him go. :(

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I'm going to watch part of the game on my phone while I wait in line for Star Wars. This also means I'll probably have a lovely, overpriced burger for dinner.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Finger Prince posted:

The Proper way to make a Shepherd's pie.
I'm going to be eating a salad because I've been eating like mostly poo poo and drinking too much on the ski hill all week while I watch the green machine destroy the Rams and try to figure out how to sell these drat Chargers tickets.

:hfive:
They had lamb.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Kalli posted:

Actual thoughts:

1) He's been woefully bad this year, the worst of the Cardinal's significant receivers which is why it was easy to cut him after the DUI.
2) That said, he's still significantly more talented then you should expect to see available in December for nothing.
3) He's still probably eating some kind of suspension though, but who knows when that'll kick in.
4) How well do formerly good WR's do in New England? Results are mixed, with lousy ones, uh....
5) It'd be super cool if he was like, Brandon LaFell good though
6) 33 receptions on *70* targets, 446 yards, 4 TD's. By DVOA/DYAR, he's in the mid 60's, around guys like Brian Quick, Tyler Lockett, Jeremy Maclin and Victor Cruz.

For free it's great, and it doesn't make sense that like the Eagles or Colts or Bills or some other team didn't grab him for WR depth.

It's insane how badly his hands regressed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNdl3H_3smM

His entire year looks like this basically. He was never really a vice grips guy like Larry but he can't catch poo poo now. I don't know how easy it is to fix it but if he does then he's back to normal i guess.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Ive had the trader joes gyro meat and it's interesting. You're supposed to just heat it up but it's like beef bacon so I cant resist frying it up crisp. Thinking about it now it'd be interesting on a gyro themed burger.

Also the key to meatballs is deep frying them. They float in the oil and get perfectly spherical instead of flat on one side in the oven.

Im gonna be making meatloaf for christmas day too, I use the serious eats recipe and it comes out perfect. My parents made meatloaf when I was a kid and it was basically a rectangular prism hockey puck. This you mix pork and beef and bread load it up with stock that you dissolve gelatin into so it's really tender and juicy

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

hifi posted:

It's insane how badly his hands regressed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNdl3H_3smM

His entire year looks like this basically. He was never really a vice grips guy like Larry but he can't catch poo poo now. I don't know how easy it is to fix it but if he does then he's back to normal i guess.

Watching that video I learned that he has "Truly" and "Blessed" tattooed on his biceps...obviously going for the irony factor there.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/809544710398373888

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

The color of doublemint gum.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Chewed up and spit out, just like the last 3 times the Seahawks played the Rams.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/JessTaffSports/status/809539272801796096/photo/1

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The evil of the Seahawks is finally laid bare to everyone who was too blind to recognize it earlier.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Kawalimus posted:

lmao what a surprise. why would the owner of a team say something like that??

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Eh, she's hotter than New York Jets buddy Mike Pence.

Bob Socko posted:

The color of doublemint gum.

Double your pleasure, double your fun. :wink:

hifi posted:

Ive had the trader joes gyro meat and it's interesting. You're supposed to just heat it up but it's like beef bacon so I cant resist frying it up crisp. Thinking about it now it'd be interesting on a gyro themed burger.

Also the key to meatballs is deep frying them. They float in the oil and get perfectly spherical instead of flat on one side in the oven.

Im gonna be making meatloaf for christmas day too, I use the serious eats recipe and it comes out perfect. My parents made meatloaf when I was a kid and it was basically a rectangular prism hockey puck. This you mix pork and beef and bread load it up with stock that you dissolve gelatin into so it's really tender and juicy

Good stuff. I'll check this out.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
No one is talking about how the Giants are dirty cheaters? #walkietalkiegate

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

internet inc posted:

No one is talking about how the Giants are dirty cheaters? #walkietalkiegate

That's terrible, especially since it can't hold a candle to #wakeyleaks. No wonder no one is paying attention to that story.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'm gonna make Alton Brown's shepard pie cause you guys got me hungry

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Mughe posted:

Isn't it only for one game?

I mean despite this year, he's not a bad player...

DUI is automatic two games, but this is his 2nd offense, so it's more likely to be four

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Matthew Stafford is a total and complete fraud.

His first name is actually John.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

fsif posted:

What the gently caress, Michael Floyd was cut?? And now he's a goddamn Patriot?

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/809507516719755264

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Cardinals loving cut Michael Floyd? What is Arians smoking?

I know several of your dicks just retreated like a god drat turtle head.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Dec 16, 2016

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Chilichimp posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Cardinals loving cut Michael Floyd? What is Arians smoking?

Dude got busted for DUI again.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Glad the Cardinals decided to give the Pats a free draft pick. God, the comp system is stupid.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Also when he signs somewhere else next year the Patriots get a free compensatory draft pick :sun:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Pats don't get a comp pick for Floyd.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

also Floyd will, at best, be signing a 1 year prove it contract.

At best, a 7th round comp pick if they were even getting one, who gives a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

If literally no one else in the league wants a guy for free, they aren't going to sign him to a long term deal 3 months later.

• Locked thread