Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
Loki will probably be getting a t2 soon, he is still the best t1 and can do all the content in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Loki's in kind of an odd place in that once you're extremely well established you won't use him a ton since he's kind of a slow killer relative to your other options, but he'll help you get to that point much faster than many other options since he's capable of clearing everything other than ithanos who you don't care about at this point. So even if he's maybe not absolutely best of the best, his ability to dominate across all game modes means he's still essential for you as a new player. And even once you pull him from your WB roster, he'll still be knocking out an arbitrary SL floor for you with zero issues which is always important.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

BGrifter posted:

Yeah I feel like she and Hellstorm may be the sleepers of the patch. Not a lot of fanfare around them but very good characters.

WTB alllllllll the double Fire Damage/200% damage proc Obelisks.

Rule of thumb is that the more difficult a character is to acquire, the better they are, especially once they're fully juiced.

Put that in the OP for when people ask "Should I T2 Sharon Rogers or Iron Man?"

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Oh yeah, grats Marble Hebrons on 30!

It was a difficult journey, and some of us had to pick up second jobs at 7-11, but our persistence and fighting spirit have finally paid off

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Not sure which direction to take my roster

Not pictured: 6/6 Hela who is still slowly being dragged to 60

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Not sure which direction to take my roster

Not pictured: 6/6 Hela who is still slowly being dragged to 60

T2 up that Nico and/or Hellstorm.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel uni) with an Invuln Obelisk at T2 is nigh immortal

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
For non-T2 characters I recommend getting Yellowjacket, he's really good even at T1. As for T2s, your only Speed T2 is Silk, who isn't great. So I recommend working on T2ing Elsa.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

I have no problem doing pretty much anything in the game with T2 Silk with her uniform. Thanos not included. She's still great.

Get Elsa though, she's best waifu. But only with her costume.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

T2 Penelope and Shulk immediately so IF has workout buddies

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Elsa is beautiful. T2 her asap.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Yes, Elsa is in fact Beautiful Tier

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Yes check Saint Freak's waifu tier to see who, by law and factual data, is beautiful tier all the way down to "You got me drunk and violently ripped my pants off, but I'm gonna lie say I have a girlfriend and boyfriend so no thank you, but I am flattered" Tier.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Yes check Saint Freak's waifu tier to see who, by law and factual data, is beautiful tier all the way down to "You got me drunk and violently ripped my pants off, but I'm gonna lie say I have a girlfriend and boyfriend so no thank you, but I am flattered" Tier.

The elektra tier

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Fun fact: I saw every movie that came to theaters between 2003 and 2007, which means I 100% know I saw Elektra and there are people who can verify this.

Could not tell you a drat thing about it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I got most damage with my Dr. Strange and got an advanced standard case :unsmith:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

810 damage. And it took me 9 seconds to realize wbi doesnt have the pause like WB does and then to buff and switch.

What are people doing.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Is there any sort of guide to chapter 12? Enchantress keeps one shotting me and I'm not even sure how she's doing it.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Edmund Lava posted:

Is there any sort of guide to chapter 12? Enchantress keeps one shotting me and I'm not even sure how she's doing it.

Use strange.

Strange, carnage, sharon was the team that carried me. If you have thanos I think greywords said he was able to easily auto through all but 12-7 and 12-8.It's a pretty huge step up in difficulty and really feels like it needs t2 characters.

Or stranger. Stranger uber alles.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Ramadu posted:

Use strange.

Strange, carnage, sharon was the team that carried me. If you have thanos I think greywords said he was able to easily auto through all but 12-7 and 12-8.It's a pretty huge step up in difficulty and really feels like it needs t2 characters.

Or stranger. Stranger uber alles.

I'm using Strange, Sharon, and rotating out he third slot between Elsa, Proxima and Enchantress. Something she's doing is one shotting both Strange and Sharon. Can't figure out how with so much poo poo on the screen.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Edmund Lava posted:

I'm using Strange, Sharon, and rotating out he third slot between Elsa, Proxima and Enchantress. Something she's doing is one shotting both Strange and Sharon. Can't figure out how with so much poo poo on the screen.

There was a bug that was reflecting strangers 5* damage back to him when he had his uniform on. Try taking it off and not using the 5* skill. It made the stages doable

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Ramadu posted:

There was a bug that was reflecting strangers 5* damage back to him when he had his uniform on. Try taking it off and not using the 5* skill. It made the stages doable

Thanks I'll try this. Best thing 12-5 + 12-6 with Strange/Sharon/Carnage. Turns out Carnage seems to survive what can kill outright the other two.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

My Elsa is all 20 so I could just drop the ticket on her, but I only use her as leader for Carnage tbh

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Adult Sword Owner posted:

My Elsa is all 20 so I could just drop the ticket on her, but I only use her as leader for Carnage tbh

She's good on her own at tier two provided you have her uni. Easily another level of Shadowland and an extra world boss clear if you need that.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Edmund Lava posted:

She's good on her own at tier two provided you have her uni. Easily another level of Shadowland and an extra world boss clear if you need that.

Fiiiine

Not like Clea and Enchantress are going to be full 20 anytime soon

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Ramadu posted:

They fixed that bug and changed the damage reflect to Super armor for now.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Edmund Lava posted:

Run with Clea lead (or someone who shortens skill cooldown), Strange second, and Sharon as an insurance anchor. Once to the boss, just lame it out. Strange's 5 into the 4 and repeat. If you take any damage, spam the 2 skill until you're back at full health. Once you get Enchantress somewhere around 100-250k, switch to Sharon, bring in the extra character and see if you can blitz Enchantress. It's gonna take forever and a day, especially if you haven't fully leveled Strange up, but it's the best strategy for now.

Now 12-7 and Surtur, you want to talk a battle where you can't make a mistake at all...

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
Was burning some energy last night when this happened:

I knew you could get more than one, but never seen that.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I play this game on a tablet and my moves get screwed up constantly because I play with my tablet on my lap and my gut either gets in the way of pressing buttons, or it presses buttons by itself.

Tablet gut is a real issue that Netmarble needs to address. Don't even tell me to play on the PC with an emulator, the gut issues are worse with a KB+M.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

AzraelNewtype posted:

Was burning some energy last night when this happened:

I knew you could get more than one, but never seen that.

From the last thread:

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
I'm shocked but gearing up Dr Strange isn't bad at all! It's super expensive gold-wise, but at only 6-8 BAM per attempt it's really not so bad. Already have him up to 20/17/17/20 and when Team Ups reset tomorrow morning I should get enough gold to get close to if not 20/20/20/20.

I expected this to be so much worse.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
I've spent over 10 million in gold trying to get Odin loving Overdrive or Hulk iso sets. gently caress my stupid life and gently caress Odin.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Is Hela worth it to spend a 6* ticket on or should I just wait? Only 5* I have right now is Santana, Hela, Gamora, Lincoln, Mordo, Groot, and Malekith.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I'm not sure. I'm using my 6* on her because I have no one better to use it on so I'll let you know how she is. Her leadership is really good at least.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Dec 16, 2016

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I have just enough crystals to buy this 6* Mega Rank Up Ticket so I'm gonna do that and use it on Carnage or Enchantress. My question: right now it's at the 400 players purchased gift. If I buy it now and it gets to the 1000 players purchased part, do I still get those rewards or just the first 3? I'm assuming I get them all but I don't want to buy it now if I only get what level it's at now.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Yes you'll get them.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

You'll get them when the sale ends -- might have to exit the app and restart once the sale period is over.

I'd wait a week just in case, TBH. Chance of a Christmas sale is pretty high.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

NmareBfly posted:

You'll get them when the sale ends -- might have to exit the app and restart once the sale period is over.

I'd wait a week just in case, TBH. Chance of a Christmas sale is pretty high.

Too late! I already done bought it.

Ahh well at least I get another 6 star out of the deal. I also got into gold in this matchmaking whatever so that's nice.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Too late! I already done bought it.

Ahh well at least I get another 6 star out of the deal. I also got into gold in this matchmaking whatever so that's nice.

Congrats then you can have both Carnage and Enchantress! 2 really great characters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm totally buying this x50 BAM for 450 crystals

what a deal

• Locked thread