Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

:gumi:

I wonder what they are going to change about Orlandu to nerf him after removing the +30% Atk/Mgc from Noctis' TMR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I think Orlandu will come as is because he's being released following the actual order of Japanese events (somewhat).

Meanwhile Noctis was likely forced on the Global version of the game by Square Enix's marketing team because they need to strike while the iron is hot and FFXV is still new. I'd wager we won't see any major character changes otherwise.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Any last minute desperation whaling for her royal pinkness? Come on ... somebody post an 11 pull of fail, we must be entertained tonight!

Unoriginal One
Aug 5, 2008
I'm not doing an 11-pull, but I can sacrifice one last ticket to Sabin if that helps.

Palleon
Aug 11, 2003

I've got a hot deal on a bridge to the Pegasus Galaxy!
Grimey Drawer

Cartoon Man posted:

Any last minute desperation whaling for her royal pinkness? Come on ... somebody post an 11 pull of fail, we must be entertained tonight!

I had an odd number of tickets so did a single pull and got Kefka number 2. I'm sure whoever pulls next will definitely get a Lightning.

Unoriginal One
Aug 5, 2008
Just flushed one and got a 4* Vanille, which beats the game Sahzing me again, I suppose.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

did the only single daily ive done on this banner and got fang. figure id find a use for equip spear, probably for twin lance shenanigans in arena.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Tengames posted:

did the only single daily ive done on this banner and got fang. figure id find a use for equip spear, probably for twin lance shenanigans in arena.

I got my third fang in like a row using a ticket just now and with that Im glad to say Im done trying to fish for her royal pinkness

Captain Vittles
Feb 12, 2008

I'm not a nerd! I'm a video game enthusiast.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I got my third fang in like a row using a ticket just now and with that Im glad to say Im done trying to fish for her royal pinkness

I got my fourth Fang on today's half-price pull so now my farming team is Sazh, a good Fang, three wimpy Fangs, and a thankfully large pool of friend Lightnings to do all the work.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Ticket got me my 4th fang. That one's on you thread.

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

my last minute pull got me Zidane #5

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Cat Pilot posted:

my last minute pull got me Zidane #5

i dont even own a zidane, let alone many zidanes, which would necessitate an entire rack

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

I got a Greg too :smith:

Washin Tong
Feb 16, 2011

Cartoon Man posted:

Burned one last ticket for you:

Blue crystal reformed into gold

poo poo, I'll take it. Sorry to disappoint :v:

Hardbody
Nov 11, 2014

So I finally capped on ATK pots and yea, there you go, BiS global Greg. I lose like 12 attack using deathbringer over Moon Blade, but i get Man eater.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

The Noctis banner lasts until the 29th so if you're going to spend money on it, you should wait until there are Christmas deal. Hopefully they'll be better than Black Friday but who knows with Gumi :shrug:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Tagichatn posted:

The Noctis banner lasts until the 29th so if you're going to spend money on it, you should wait until there are Christmas deal. Hopefully they'll be better than Black Friday but who knows with Gumi :shrug:

That's disappointing, I was hoping for a christmas in orlandu.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Did a couple tickets on the lightning banner for the hell of it. Got brutally trolled by a 5* CoD (I already have a 6*) and a 4* Rydia

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

I spent 1 last chance Lightning ticket and got my 10th or so Krille.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Used a hail mary ticket. Blue crystal turned to gold.. it's Cerius. I smooshed him!

Kalas
Jul 27, 2007
I got a hope. This banner has been a pile of disappointment. I look forward to being disappointed tomorrow all over again.

insideoutside
Jan 27, 2009
Half my pulls for this banner have been fangs. That is 9 fangs. A couple hopes too. No lightning of course but I was actually wishing for a shadow or bedile rather than another loving fang...

Captaindirtnap
Apr 26, 2012

Hardbody posted:

So I finally capped on ATK pots and yea, there you go, BiS global Greg. I lose like 12 attack using deathbringer over Moon Blade, but i get Man eater.

That is a beautiful thing. Please tell me you can free up a friend slot.

099 466 666

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Hardbody posted:

:drat:

Dat 20k in whalemoney tho

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Vax posted:

:drat:

Dat 20k in whalemoney tho

Takes lapis to get best greg.

RedApe98
Mar 17, 2009

I guess I may as well admit it, I am the rear end in a top hat taking all the pink waifus. Two of my last three half lapis pulls have been Lightining. I don't even like FF15 but she is so drat good and I'm stuck at the Wind Veritas guy so the two of them once beefed up should put me over the edge easy. Been saving all my tickets and lapis for Orlandu banner but I like the looks of the axe bae so maybe I will try for her.

Trilin
Dec 15, 2009

Ah! There he is!
New Banner! Time to go nuts, want Noctis and Chizuru.
Daily: Charlotte - Could be worse
Ticket 1:

....well then. Done for now, hopefully Chizuru appears in dailies.

amaranthine
Aug 27, 2009
I AM A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING
e: don't mind this, my game just poo poo me back to the loading screen and now it's fixed

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Trilin posted:

New Banner! Time to go nuts, want Noctis and Chizuru.
Daily: Charlotte - Could be worse
Ticket 1:

....well then. Done for now, hopefully Chizuru appears in dailies.

You know, looking at this, that sprite looks way too much like a badly redone naruto sprite.

EDIT: That issue report is just about APK injecting right? Not macroing?

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Dec 16, 2016

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Burned all 23 summon tickets because I really want a Chizuru and Noctis seems stupid good. Highlights include:

2nd Locke (first was yesterday in my daily half-price pull)
5th and 6th Zidanes (seriously, what the hell)
3rd Hayate (that makes three in like 1 week)
2nd Snow (the bonus from Champion's Belt doesn't stack, does it?)
14th loving Arc
3rd Xiao
3rd Bartz
and nothing else of note.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Arena rules this week: No light attacks, No Physical Attack Combos (ie - Barrage). Realm bonus is FFIV which means my Cecil has 8150 hp. This is going to be a fun week.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
1/2 pull: 3* Maria.
Did 10 ticket pulls:
3* Luna
3* Celes
3* -> 4* Bartz
3* Sazh (why now?)
3* Charlotte
4* Snow (do I even have the right banner here?)
3* Shadowned
4* Fran
4* Roselia
3* Terra

I'm happy to get my favourite FF6 characters for the first time but drat. I'm thinking of doing an 11 pull soon.

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less

Skyridge posted:

Burned all 23 summon tickets because I really want a Chizuru and Noctis seems stupid good. Highlights include:

2nd Locke (first was yesterday in my daily half-price pull)
5th and 6th Zidanes (seriously, what the hell)
3rd Hayate (that makes three in like 1 week)
2nd Snow (the bonus from Champion's Belt doesn't stack, does it?)
14th loving Arc
3rd Xiao
3rd Bartz
and nothing else of note.

the bonus from Champion's Belt DOES stack, actually.

also I got a Noctis! :toot: Took four tickets.

amaranthine
Aug 27, 2009
I AM A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING
pulls: 4* bartz, fang, charlotte, vanille (4* as well), charlotte, amarant, fang, charlotte, alma, charlotte

well, that was a letdown

Iakona
Jan 24, 2006

Welp. Did an 11 pull followed by burning the 33 tickets I had. Got a gently caress ton of charlottes, followed by galufs and roselias. Oh well.

On another note I've got about 20 friend slots open and I play this dumb game every day, but fair warning my main is a max level CoD with poo poo gear.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

Dana Crysalis posted:

the bonus from Champion's Belt DOES stack, actually.

also I got a Noctis! :toot: Took four tickets.

So a 6* Firion with knuckles and two champion's belts equipped gets 30% + 20% + 20% attack from knuckle bonuses alone. This guy is gonna be crazy.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I got a Vanille and Charlotte with some tickets. Bummer.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

y'all and your multiple 5*s are either mega whales or apk injecting, you can't fool me any longer :colbert:

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I used a free daily to see what I'd get and ended up with trash. Did an eleven pull since I have enough for one eleven pull and enough dailies through the banner without having to go through more story mode content to get more lapis (I still have two thirds of the story content to get lapis mission reward stuff from). Got nothing great that I didn't have.

So I decided to use all forty of my summon tickets because I kept getting amazing poo poo (no Noctis, though).

The following were my highlights:
Cecil! (didn't have him)
Agrias! (Two of her! I can save twice as many queens!)
Two loving Zidanes!
Refia! (which is great because Lenna is not holding up anymore and is for sure my weak link)

Other nice things included Miyuki and Hayate for good TMs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
15 pulls resulted in Mercedes (yay!), Cecils #3 & 4, my first Hayate (really happy about this one, papa needs a Black Cowl real bad), a pair of Lockes, and 25% more progress on the Give Refia a Shield Foundation.

No Blade Mastery, but I'm pretty happy about those pulls. Back to solo daily pulls we go.

• Locked thread