Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Roshi should teach Krillin to become MAX POWER Krillin like him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Krillin should go Super Krillin but every version is smaller and buffer

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Where's Yamcha? Don't tell me they left him lying in that crater on the ball field.

Okay, I won't tell you

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Krillin should get a boost from the power of love.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

krilin's power comes from shaving his head so he's already maxed out

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Champa backhands 18; Krillin goes x1,000,000,000 Kaioken and obliterates him.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Also if that picture really is showing the team for the multiverse tournament, this is gonna be great.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Funky Valentine posted:

Champa backhands 18; Krillin goes x1,000,000,000 Kaioken and obliterates him.

I want the reverse, someone kicks Krillin through a wall or something and 18 just goes buck wild on them. I want more power ups of ex-villains being low-key very loving family members.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Augus posted:

Also if that picture really is showing the team for the multiverse tournament, this is gonna be great.

There's no Mr. Satan on that team, the universe if screwed.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Rhonne posted:

There's no Mr. Satan on that team, the universe if screwed.

he's hiding behind a rock the entire story, at the last minute he'll sneak out and pin the god of destruction that will inevitably be the source of conflict and somehow that'll count for a win.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Mr. Satan also befriends both Zenos and convinces them not to murk the multiverse.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Funky Valentine posted:

Everyone in Dragon Ball is exactly as strong as Toriyama needed them to be in order to provide dramatic tension to the given situation.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Rhonne posted:

Beerus should have Frieza revived for the Multiverse Tournament. He's like, the third strongest in the Universe. Mainly because I want to see Frieza vs Frost and have it just be Vegeta vs Cabba again, except with Frieza teaching Frost how to be a proper genocidal dictator.

Actually according to super guidebook (I will need to check which one) Golden Freeza still surpasses Super Saiyan Blue as of the end of the Future Trunks Saga. In Super Goku even states that Golden Freeza likely could have killed him in an instant had he not decided to draw out the fight. Stating he most likely would have gotten his revenge had he actually mastered the form rather then just rushing off the second he obtained it. (Toriyama also states that no matter what Freeza does he is still no match for Beerus.)

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Given how bad Freeza is at blowing up planets, I have my doubts that Vegeta could do it either. Outside of the filler where he blows up the bug planet.

It might be that his plan for destroying Earth was to fire Galick gun repeatedly until it was gone.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Krillin and Tien seem like bad picks. Surely Goten and Kid Trunks would be stronger?

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
can't wait to see all those characters except for goku and vegeta to do absolutely nothing

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rutibex posted:

Krillin and Tien seem like bad picks. Surely Goten and Kid Trunks would be stronger?

Tien

Might be stronger than Goten?

Trunks and Goten aren't exactly powerful even as SSJs. That's why Gotenks couldn't just ruin Buu as a SSJ3 despite being a fusion, he simply wasn't as strong as Goku was as a SSJ3

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rutibex posted:

Goten and Kid Trunks aren't really THAT strong, it is why they keep jumping to fusion. Add into that both of them are kind of insane dumbasses and I'd rather put my bet on Tien Neo Tri Beaming someone to death.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

chichi and bulma would murder their husbands in cold blood if they tried to bring goten and trunks along for the ride

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Burkion posted:

Tien

Might be stronger than Goten?

Trunks and Goten aren't exactly powerful even as SSJs. That's why Gotenks couldn't just ruin Buu as a SSJ3 despite being a fusion, he simply wasn't as strong as Goku was as a SSJ3

no, he could have taken buu as an ssj3, he just spent way too much time loving around

the "spends too much time loving around" is probably the actual reason they're not on this team

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

Goten and Kid Trunks aren't really THAT strong, it is why they keep jumping to fusion. Add into that both of them are kind of insane dumbasses and I'd rather put my bet on Tien Neo Tri Beaming someone to death.

Goku wasn't sure if he'd even be able to beat Majin Buu and he knew he'd get killed against Super Buu even with Vegeta's help. SSJ3 Gotenks did pretty well against Super Buu, all things considered.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Rutibex posted:

They're like 10.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

In retrospect, teaching a couple of hyper active kids with short attention spans the secret of fusion was maybe not Goku's best idea.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It doesn't matter if Roshi, Krillin and Tien are bad picks because only Goku, Vegeta and at a huge push, Gohan are going to be relevant.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I imagine 17 will get a lot of screen time since it's the first time we've seen him since that small cameo during the Buu saga.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Rhonne posted:

In retrospect, teaching a couple of hyper active kids with short attention spans the secret of fusion was maybe not Goku's best idea.

"goku does a stupid thing, hilarity ensues" is db in a nutshell though

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
The producer's note with the story synopsis specifically says they have plans for 17 and Buu

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
After getting a recap of their last adventure 17 is going to nod thoughtfully and go 'So you're saying the secret to becoming incredibly powerful is to fuse with myself...'

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Pureauthor posted:

After getting a recap of their last adventure 17 is going to nod thoughtfully and go 'So you're saying the secret to becoming incredibly powerful is to fuse with myself...'

"Yes but you'll end up looking like you're balding."

"Pass"

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
It would be cool if they broke out a surprise fusion we've not seen before at some point.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
17 are 18 are going because there's a tag team round.

Tien and Krillin are going because there's a 8-man tag team round and they're the only ones who can do a non-gross multi-form.

Roshi is there for the over-100s division.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Roshi will fight his Rule 63 counterpart and then fall in love with her.

We will all be very disturbed.

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

They're like 10.

An 11 year old killed Cell.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Tween Gohan

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Blockhouse posted:

The producer's note with the story synopsis specifically says they have plans for 17 and Buu
:eyepop:
Buu is going to absorb 17?!

The ironic twist will be that 17 asks for it, being absorbed is now his fetish.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Krillin should go Super Krillin but every version is smaller and buffer

And balder. At Super Krillin 3, he's so smooth that all attacks slide harmlessly off of his body, and the reflection from any notable light source is capable of inflicting blindness.

deadly_pudding fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Dec 16, 2016

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
If I'm recalling correctly, the person doing the Yamcha manga (If this is in fact the same man that did the DB x Saitama stuff) also did his own Fan Manga which features Vegeta taking Goku's place on earth, leading to Vegeta essentially having a tonne of power and roflstomping everything, but simultaneously having never actually fought enough of a challenge to get any experience. While Goku was a weakling constantly getting his poo poo beat in and thus has Zenkai'd and become extremely comfortable in combat. It's pretty unique.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I am curious about it now.

rocketbrah
Sep 24, 2003

it's peanut butter
⚡ MORPHIN' TIME ⚡

Rutibex posted:

:eyepop:
Buu is going to absorb 17?!

The ironic twist will be that 17 asks for it, being absorbed is now his fetish.

Jinzomajin Buu Nanago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Flippinlikebirds posted:

An 11 year old killed Cell.

They should bring Baby Pan instead of Roshi to the multiverse tournament. She is easily stronger, and can fly (unlike Roshi).

• Locked thread