Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

XK posted:

ha ha ha

What's the loving point of all this then?
LIVE. STREAM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

guys it appears this is another vehicle for them to advertise and sell new, cash-discount ships

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

YEEEEEA BUDDY

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Also the loving 16-letter ship name limit
DRAK CATERPILLAR

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

They can't even play a game live? :D

They are as hosed as their game. Loving all the fake laughter to make it seem *fun*.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Sindai posted:

This is just them doing dumb RP in the current version of the game, right? Absolutely nothing new or noteworthy?

This is the freshest 2.6. They're flying the new caterpiller and wearing a new armor skin. Blazing hot poo poo.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
After all this time they can't even fake a video. Amazing.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Acquilae posted:

guys it appears this is another vehicle for them to advertise and sell new, cash-discount ships
This time the vehicle is a golf cart on fire.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
my god this is hurting my every nerve.

Its so fake gently caress

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Aurra posted:

This is already the best Star Citizen stream.

Someone please archive it. If it's this good CIG will be sure to pull it and put something edited in its place.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
The sheild is offcenter and clips through the caerpiller. In a prerecorded thing lol

RubberJohnny
Apr 22, 2008
Mystery Star Citizen Theatre 3000

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

dafuuuuuk

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

The shield effects around the big ship or off axis by a huge margin!

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

I know they will find a way, but how the gently caress can anyone get hyped by this? It's loving DREADFUL. There's games 15 years old that look more dynamic and fun.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Did they emp the Caterpillar to cover up that it doesn't work?

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

quote:

o : This is horrible
KrashPotato : I think I just lost the last bit of faith in Star Citizen... They batter make the rest of this stream worth it -_- or I'm refunding..

hardycore
Nov 4, 2009
This holiday season, discover the true meaning of fremdscham

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

After we made the decision before CitizenCon that the Squadron 42 vertical slice wasn’t ready to be shown publically, we spent some time on reviewing how far off we were and what we wanted to achieve in order to be comfortable showing a full chapter of S42 gameplay. After all the effort we expended for CitizenCon, we didn’t want to spend additional developer time polishing intermediate solutions if it wasn’t going towards the final product. A slick demo isn’t that helpful if it pushes back the finished game, so we decided that the priority should be completing full systems over getting the vertical slice into a showable state."

Again with the excuse of "I was going to show you X, but give me a liiiittle more time and i will give you X AND Y !"

You know what i do when the people i work with give me that line ? I ask to run a Diff trough the code they are morking on compared to the latest version they gave me. 98% of the time they show a diff under 15%,are full of poo poo and get a serious talk. The remaining 2% that showed a Diff above 60% get a smile and a pass for that time, but i never tolerate the same trick twice.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

The blood splatter effects when they get hit............ oh man

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
What the gently caress is this? Did it literally just take over a minute for 3 people fully unloading their weapons to kill another player 10 feet away from them?

LastCaress
May 8, 2004

bonobo
Alright, if they interrupt the stream and say JUST KIDDING and then show real footage of a game, I'll buy Star Citizen

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

I think the last few die-hard SC fans will abandon ship because of this stream.
This is is laughing at the backers

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
so wacky

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

that was the fakest loving thing ever

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
they went dor the MEMEs

hardycore
Nov 4, 2009
big bennys! ha! ha!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

End on Big Benny's, good.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
Audio desynched ll

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

there is always more and it's always worse

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Chris is sitting there like a pet monkey.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

I love the puzzled look on crobbler's face

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
Just wanna stop and say merry Xmas everyone

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Hey guys, you can stop sending me boxes with decapitated animals and grafitting "SHITIZEN HERE [swastika] DONALD TRUMP". I wanted you all to become normal, but you doubled down and doxxed me, all because im telling you youre hosed up for reading 4000 word fanfiction, reading so much star citizen reddit you remember usernames and their history, and watch every second of every star citizen video stream to go LMAO!! at whether the right codec was used or how you cant loving believe they are using the wrong kind of lapel mic.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Sooo who predicted Chris would wear black?

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

FIDELITY bottoms up

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
LTI on a variant.

Only 225 bucks

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/ships/vanguard/Vanguard-Hoplite#buying-options

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Sooo who predicted Chris would wear black?

Scam is the new black

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

"on the fidelity front"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Please, i am begging you, do not doxx, do not send death threats, do not post hentai spaceships, do not pass go.