Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Zzulu posted:

Why not just take regular steroids man, less cancerous

Dum Cumpster posted:

You have a dangerously high opinion of goon intelligence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Thesaurus posted:

I can think of literally thousands of delicious foods I would eat to my immense satisfaction and easy weight gain before i would reort to some kind of mass gaining sludge.

#1: burritos. All of them.
#2: fried chicken.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Khorne posted:

There's a good intersection of intelligence, availability, and price here.

He also posted he's on LGD which has gone pretty well in all clinical and animal testing. Although depending on dose and duration, he should probably watch his test levels.

I just wanted to make a funny

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

We made burritos at home on Monday or Tuesday. Mine were so big I could not actually hold them in my hand.

Burrito gains.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I'm running LGD for six weeks and already have my PCT ready if it'll be needed. I'm dumb but not that dumb.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Zzulu posted:

its crazy to me that there are people in this world who have trouble GAINING weight

it is the easiest thing in this entire galaxy

Literally the hardest thing in the world for me, even with roids... I just don't have an appetite. Eating is way harder than training.

I'm pretty sure I smoke too much pot too which kills my appetite now even more.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Fallows posted:

Literally the hardest thing in the world for me, even with roids... I just don't have an appetite. Eating is way harder than training.

Just start getting obsessed with delicious foods and the carb high. Or, plan a calorie goal for the day and fill in your foods to hit it. As the day begins. Before you eat anything.

I realize you know how to do these things, but this is how I avoid eating too much constantly. Although, lifting weights has made my metabolism match my appetite which is good I guess. I can eat around 3300-3400 kcals/day without gaining weight right now.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Dec 16, 2016

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Fallows posted:

I have appetite issues too and the thing that got me through was just drinking huge nutrient dense shakes right when I woke up and then 1-2 more beteeen meals. Now if I miss a shake or meal I get loving ravenous. Try setting an alarm on your phone to eat every 3 hours.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you
I'm eating 2,400 on a bulk, and can't imagine eating 3,500. Well I can, and I get mildly jealous.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
5000 calories per day is what Rob McElhenney ate to become Fat Mac.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He was bulking too

cultivating mass

ZigZag
Aug 1, 2004

Good reactions etc..
Gonna deadlift 200kg for 5x5 saturday and then eat al pastor tacos until my abs are a distant dream.

The last week of a bulk is always 50/50 eating awesome stuff and crying in front of a mirror.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Next week I return to the land of burritos. I am going to eat them all, without access to a good gym for two weeks.

Let's see how this goes.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

FedEx Mercury posted:

5000 calories per day is what Rob McElhenney ate to become Fat Mac.

IM CULTIVATING MASS MOTHER FUCKER

but for real what if I just go from 160 to 170-175 and just stop there? it's not like I'm being fed this poo poo through a tube and I shed weight like it's nothing. It's taking me 3500 minimum to maintain the 160 I have right now :(.

real question tho: what can I do for burning my tendons the gently caress out? It's only my left forearm and if I pull my fingers tendons individually it's the pinky and ring fingers tendons that hurt. I tried taking glucosamine and it might just be placebo, I don't know. My muscles feel good to go but my forearm hurts but not unbearably. Am I just going to aggravate an injury or will my body adjust? I'm about 12 weeks into it actually taking everything serious including macros/meal times/sleep and pushing myself to where I'm digging deep for those last couple reps.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
teh secret to a good bulk is you never stop bulking

you just get liposuction at specific intervals. Suck out the fat...keep the muscles

you can read more in my book "bulking until u die"

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Zzulu posted:

teh secret to a good bulk is you never stop bulking

you just get liposuction at specific intervals. Suck out the fat...keep the muscles

bulking until u die

ill die tonight idc

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Calvin Johnson Jr is my new least favorite poster in this thread and that's saying a lot

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Calvin Johnson Jr is my new least favorite poster in this thread and that's saying a lot

sorry dad

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Still not a girl

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Who was the previous? :ohdear:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Take some estrogen blockers for me tia

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Pesmerga posted:

Who was the previous? :ohdear:

Been a while since someone's let us know our tiers.

Saint Pete
Jul 25, 2013

185lb Strict Overhead Press, finally not a bitch boi, little bit more to bodyweight

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Take some estrogen blockers for me tia

Take some roids and weight gainer for me because you're a bitch tia

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I love your posting style, how do I become a whiny pissbitch too??

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Not sure they make supplements to help with it

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Im sorry that you are late for your evening nap grandma, I'll tuck you into bed and bring you a glass of warm milk too.

Love your favorite grandson, Constipated <3 :)

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Tiny Lowtax posted:

you say that like its a bad thing ~~~~~

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
lol if u pay actual money for a tub of powdered calories just go eat some burgers or something

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

you say that like its a bad thing ~~~~~

All else aside, being a bitch is pretty bad.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Homestar Runner posted:

lol if u pay actual money for a tub of powdered calories just go eat some burgers or something

Convenience is the name of the game though dog

I get up and chug down a shake and some fruit and I'm ready to bounce

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
One a scale of 1 to 10 an arm pump is the sickest poo poo on the entire planet

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
Also LGD is useless and crashes your poo poo real bad, just take real test and stop being a huge babby idiot

E_P
Feb 22, 2003

Hey listen I have morals and I am ALL NATURAL not a fuckin' CHEATER. *rails a 6in line of jack3d* *pops 8 TEST BOOSTER pills you got off a euro website* *injects research chemicals subcutaneously because I am a fuckin idiot*

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

E_P posted:

Hey listen I have morals and I am ALL NATURAL not a fuckin' CHEATER. *rails a 6in line of jack3d* *pops 8 TEST BOOSTER pills you got off a euro website* *injects research chemicals subcutaneously because I am a fuckin idiot*

LGD isnt even subcutaneous, it's oral, only reinforcing that it's useless dogshit and expensive useless dogshit at that. Like if you're gonna do orals take some anavar (but make sure you don't get secret d bol anavar or youll get all the sides and none of the gains)

Friend of mine recently started ordering bulk powder and making his own sarms/tren/test, 1g of SARM powder costs like $3 or some poo poo. Wild.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

E_P posted:

Eh, hating on enhanced people is silly. I literally can't do steroids and I still get motivated by people who train harder, lift heavier, or whatever.

btw I know your post is a joke making fun of people like that

Khorne fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Dec 17, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dont take any oral steroids it'll gently caress your liver up man

if you're going to go the Arnold route, take the syringe

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
arnold took orals too

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

well i really cant know for sure, but if i were a betting man i would say he did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
jesus christ yall are fuckin dumb