Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Zoness posted:

I never thought I'd consider a Saturn V rocket to be an object of my affection until now.

Greetings, Kartana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
All of the UBs would be improved by not being legendaries so I can breed more of them.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Ruggington posted:

*looks at Bull Carving Deity, Jump-Kicking Cockroach Woman, Mosquito Mass, and guzzlord* none for me please

Guzzlord is a precious giant doggie that wags his tail in Refresh and can eat the universe.

Also he's even cooler to me aftert I learnt he's based on Cerberus (he's got three mouths) who guards the circle of Gluttony.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Internet Kraken posted:

All of the UBs would be improved by not being legendaries so I can breed more of them.

Make all the legendaries fertile imo

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Internet Kraken posted:

i want fifty buzzwoles, a fleet of them. the flexing army.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Also he's even cooler to me aftert I learnt he's based on Cerberus (he's got three mouths) who guards the circle of Gluttony.

such an adorable little hellhound pupper

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I've obtained countless buzzwoles and i know the two i traded for porygon2 and z still think of me every day

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

less laughter posted:

such an adorable little hellhound pupper

How could anyone play with his emotions like that. He's hungry. :(

Night Blade
Feb 25, 2013

The UBs are all cool and good, its too bad they had to be grouped with the new genie overlords, the island guardians.

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
I like Guzzlord because he reminds me of Elvis's transformation in God Hand.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
Guzzlord wandered straight out of a Shin Megami Tensei game and into Pokémon.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

pokemon sun is my favorite game now, because 3 out of my 5 shinies are from here, and they're the cool recolors like toucannon and minior instead of the "lets make this one puke green" / "barely noticeable"

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Have you ever tried feeding a Buzzwole? His animations are pretty great.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Pentaro posted:

Today's Generations episode features explicit cat-kicking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRvEVpdr8x8

I didn't know Meowstick could fly. Well, the pre evo I can't remember the name of.

e: that's not a "because it got punted" joke, I mean the actual flying

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Mizuti posted:

Most of the UBs would fit right in with SMT.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Theta Zero posted:

I like Guzzlord because he reminds me of Elvis's transformation in God Hand.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
remember when dusknoir loving murdered professor oak

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I feel conflicted about Dusknoir. I think he's really cool but he doesn't follow from Dusclops very well.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Internet Kraken posted:

I feel conflicted about Dusknoir. I think he's really cool but he doesn't follow from Dusclops very well.

Yeah but Dusclops doesn't follow from Duskull either. It's really dumb that we had a cute little reaper ghost and it became a really dumb mummy.

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine
Is the only way to get a Razor Claw in SuMo seriously to find a Jangmo-O or its evolutions holding one? That is some bullshit. I just want to fill out my Pokedex :argh:

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

It's ya Boy Guzzlord

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Night Blade posted:

The UBs are all cool and good, its too bad they had to be grouped with the new genie overlords, the island guardians.

The Tapus are good.

Like design wise, I can't say anything about competitive or whatever.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Internet Kraken posted:

his existence means dusclops does his own job way better which is tragic

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Fortis posted:

Is the only way to get a Razor Claw in SuMo seriously to find a Jangmo-O or its evolutions holding one? That is some bullshit. I just want to fill out my Pokedex :argh:

Give Tapu Koko Thief and start SOSing them. They literally cannot touch you.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Mizuti posted:

I named all of my ultra beasts after personas, because it is the right thing to do. Look at Buzzwole and try to tell me that ain't Rokuten Maou.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

SyntheticPolygon posted:

The Tapus are good.

competitively, Celesteela is an unstoppable monster and Pheromosa is very strong

Nihilego is pretty good, Guzzlord is wrecked because of every good pokemon having something that ruins it, Xurkitree can be good but it's very predictable, and Kartana and Buzzwole are crap (maybe buzzwole is ok in trick room i dont know).

Nihilego and Kartana are sort of mirrors of each other statwise and have glaring 4x weaknesses to pretty common attacking types, but Nihilego benefits from having better synergy with weather and more pokemon that can complement it on the hits it can't take. There's also not really a strictly better rock and poison user to compete with Nihilego while Kartana has to compete with Tapu Bulu and Celesteela.

Zoness fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Dec 17, 2016

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Emalde posted:

his existence means dusclops does his own job way better which is tragic

In a knock off world that is hardly the case.

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

All the best octopodes shoot fire and ice.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

The Tapus are good.

They are all good because of their auto terrain. Tapu Fini is definitely the worst of them but it's still usable.

Also I'm gonna be restarting my Omega Ruby game soon and I'm sitting on about 700 some BP. Does anyone need a free ability capsule in 6th gen before I loose the BP?

Mef989
Feb 6, 2007

Is there anyone online who can help me trade a scyther to evolve it?

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine

Alxprit posted:

Give Tapu Koko Thief and start SOSing them. They literally cannot touch you.

Nice, I hadn't thought of that and it worked like a charm. Thanks!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

PSWII60 posted:

They are all good because of their auto terrain. Tapu Fini is definitely the worst of them but it's still usable.

Also I'm gonna be restarting my Omega Ruby game soon and I'm sitting on about 700 some BP. Does anyone need a free ability capsule in 6th gen before I loose the BP?

Calling Fini "usable" is a gross understatement

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
People say Fini is the "worst" because its terrain doesn't give it a 50% damage boost. Its terrain is, arguably, one of the more useful ones for actually supporting a team. Blocking status spam prevents a lot of pokemon from being hosed over by stuff like burn. Fini also has a solid type going for it and has decent offensive potential and special bulk.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

cptn_dr posted:

It's ya Boy Necrozma

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

tyblazitar posted:

If you have a Rockruff and a Relicanth for me you're free to choose from anything on my BB list in return.

I can definitely get those for you! In trade, how's about Jangmo-o and Sandile?

I'll be around a little while longer tonight, and tomorrow afternoon.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Note Block posted:

I named all of my ultra beasts after personas, because it is the right thing to do. Look at Buzzwole and try to tell me that ain't Rokuten Maou.

it's persona 4 take-mikazuchi

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Ruggington posted:

*looks at Bull Carving Deity,

wait which one is this

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Litten gets it the worst sometimes.

Daeren
Aug 18, 2009

YER MUSTACHE IS CROOKED

bobjr posted:

Litten gets it the worst sometimes.

A mask match but for your nuts

PSWII60
Jan 7, 2007

All the best octopodes shoot fire and ice.

Blackheart posted:

wait which one is this

Tapu Bulu I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

PSWII60 posted:

Tapu Bulu I believe.

duh, of course, I was confused thinking it was only UBs :doh: