Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

PROTIP: Google reverse image search can't find flipped or cropped images, but Tineye can! You know, if they weren't already such obvious fakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Pastrymancy posted:

You guys treated TB like poo poo for no good reason and then called her "deranged" when she got mad at said treatment.

This is accurate. Ya'll act like you never gang up on her or spout lovely conspiracy theories (literally a mod of this forum has done this offsite) so gently caress ya'll. and gently caress this thread.

TB is a good loving poster and she is usually right. So I guess I'll see yall in the misogynoir thread.

Negromancer, you might as well take the "black women" part out of this thread out AND PLEASE loving DO since you/others ran out or turned off 2/3rds of the "out" black women on SA away from here.

And for those genuinely interested in issues related to black women TB and I are going to soon be posting more in the misogynoir thread.

As for the rest of you:

Koalas March fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Dec 16, 2016

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Koalas March posted:

This is accurate. (1)Ya'll act like you never gang up on her or spout lovely conspiracy theories (literally a mod of this forum has done this offsite) so gently caress ya'll. and gently caress this thread.

(2)TB is a good loving poster and she is usually right. So I guess I'll see yall in the misogynoir thread.

Negromancer, you might as well take the "black women" part out of this thread out AND PLEASE loving DO since you/others ran out or turned off 2/3rds of the "out" black women on SA away from here.

And for those genuinely interested in issues related to black women TB and I are going to soon be posting more in the misogynoir thread.

As for the rest of you:

When the gently caress has that happened in this thread? Oh wait, never. 1 person saying dumb poo poo does not equal a "being jumped on". Get off that victim poo poo.

Secondly, lol no. Not as of late. Running into the room flinging poo poo everywhere yelling about how everyone is wrong with no actual argument is not being a good poster. I don't know what the gently caress y'all been on as of late, but if your new tactic is "gently caress presenting a counter argument, let me just throw chairs everywhere" keep that poo poo. See, when you post good, there's usually a coherent argument and counterpoints attached. That hasn't happened as of late at all. Even when I tell people the gently caress off, there's a "here's how you're wrong" attached to it if they bother to present an argument. "I'm right because I am is not an argument", it's being an rear end in a top hat.

Also, the "hey, you ran off everyone" doesn't make sense when there was like a 2-3 week gap in my posting time.

But good to know you and her are incapable as gently caress of actually having any sort of decent conversation with anyone else, even your own people. But something tells me that you only have allies unless they cosign everything you say and or do and anyone who strays from that little lane is garbage to you.

Also trying to control every conversation and every derail, even details that black posters are in the conversation of, is not fuckin cool. That poo poo is wack as gently caress.

And they call me the arbiter. At least all I do is share my opinion on blackness and black poo poo. I don't try to bully other black people who don't think the same, unlike you and TB. No one said we had to agree on everything, but you two cannot handle anyone disagreeing on anything.

The fuckin irony.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

negromancer posted:

But good to know you and her are incapable as gently caress of actually having any sort of decent conversation with anyone else, even your own people. But something tells me that you only have allies unless they cosign everything you say and or do and anyone who strays from that little lane is garbage to you.

This is real loving ironic coming from the rear end in a top hat that lead to several black posters posting pics of their hands against literal paper bags.

Doc Neutral
Jan 31, 2014
I'm in an annoying converstation back and forth with guy I know about racism. He's very obtuse and keeps pestering me about "muh scientific studies", I'm wondering if anyone here has some good articles up there sleeve about racism in criminal justice, employment and/or housing?

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Koalas March posted:

TB is a good loving poster and she is usually right. So I guess I'll see yall in the misogynoir thread.

Haha, no, actually she's a stupid, violent pissant who doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. gently caress her, and gently caress anyone who would try to silence other POC.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
When did this thread start devouring itself :stonk:

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Koalas March posted:

This is real loving ironic coming from the rear end in a top hat that lead to several black posters posting pics of their hands against literal paper bags.

I, uh, ain't trying to take sides here but when did this happen?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

BeanBandit posted:

Haha, no, actually she's a stupid, violent pissant who doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. gently caress her, and gently caress anyone who would try to silence other POC.

Lmao you mean you MoC, because as a WOC she's beenn quite spot on and.again, Necromancer got into a number of Tiffany resulting in bkack posters LITERALLY POSTING PICTURES OF THEIR HABDS AGAINST PAPER BAGS.

And yeah let me tell you that as a Black woman I agree far far more with tb. I can't imagine why that can't resonate with you. Maybe you an check out the misogynoir thread and see why.

I mean it's not like black women have their whole entire thread dictated to the problems they face or problems with men of our race or anything m but you go ahead and side with the guy who made the literal paper bag test a thing here. Sounds good.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Koalas March posted:

Lmao you mean you MoC, because as a WOC she's beenn quite spot on and.again, Necromancer got into a number of Tiffany resulting in bkack posters LITERALLY POSTING PICTURES OF THEIR HABDS AGAINST PAPER BAGS.

And yeah let me tell you that as a Black woman I agree far far more with tb. I can't imagine why that can't resonate with you. Maybe you an check out the misogynoir thread and see why.

I mean it's not like black women have their whole entire thread dictated to the problems they face or problems with men of our race or anything m but you go ahead and side with the guy who made the literal paper bag test a thing here. Sounds good.

Ahh, I gotcha. So apparently this thread isn't for

negromancer posted:

Women of Color
Men of Color
Gay Men of Color
Trans People of Color

As the OP said. Okay, cool. You just keep on doing your thing here. How dare men of color, LGBT of color post in this thread! Noooooo!

As a WOC, TB has been a tremendous, racist piece of poo poo. gently caress her.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

BeanBandit posted:

Ahh, I gotcha. So apparently this thread isn't for

As the OP said. Okay, cool. You just keep on doing your thing here. How dare men of color, LGBT of color post in this thread! Noooooo!

Why are you the arbiter of POC posters? Also, missing from your post, women of color :colbert:

Maybe don't try to police POC posters who are, again, trying to keep the thread on topic?

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

BeanBandit posted:

lmao

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
you have brain issues

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

stone cold posted:

Why are you the arbiter of POC posters? Also, missing from your post, women of color :colbert:

Maybe don't try to police POC posters who are, again, trying to keep the thread on topic?

I'm not. Neither is anyone else. That's my loving point, idiot.

Awww, did I push your thread off topic? Are you gonna be okay, kiddo?

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

botany posted:

you have brain issues

Well, honestly, you're not wrong about that.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

BeanBandit posted:

Says the person actively trying to silence other POCs. But it is ok when you say horrible things because

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Trabisnikof posted:

Says the person actively trying to silence other POCs. But it is ok when you say horrible things because

Oh, you dumb little gently caress. You stupid, stupid piece of poo poo. Which POC am I trying to silence right now?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Does the 'of color' bit encompass everyone who doesn't identify as white, or is it solely limited to various expressions of black?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

BeanBandit posted:

Oh, you dumb little gently caress. You stupid, stupid piece of poo poo. Which POC am I trying to silence right now?

TB of course, but I'm sure you'll play stupid and pretend that you never ever meant to do that jeez

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Not a Step posted:

Does the 'of color' bit encompass everyone who doesn't identify as white, or is it solely limited to various expressions of black?

oh cool, you think you get to post here

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
me: uh, I think it'd be cool if we didn't discourage POC from posting here, like the OP said

goons: UGH! STOP TRYING TO PREVENT BLACK PEOPLE FROM POSTING!

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Trabisnikof posted:

TB of course, but I'm sure you'll play stupid and pretend that you never ever meant to do that jeez

Are you kidding me? TB is the funniest poster on these forums. I want her to keep posting forever.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

BeanBandit posted:

Are you kidding me? TB is the funniest poster on these forums. I want her to keep posting forever.

Haha, no, actually you're a stupid, violent pissant who doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. gently caress you, and gently caress anyone who would try to silence any other POC.

But please don't take this as trying to silence you. :allears:

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Trabisnikof posted:

Haha, no, actually you're a stupid, violent pissant who doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. gently caress you, and gently caress anyone who would try to silence any other POC.

But please don't take this as trying to silence you. :allears:

POC can be idiots, too. Please file this away into your "goon knowledge" folder.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Seriously, what's all this about the literal paper bag test?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Lol this thread is getting cointelpro'd as gently caress.

Also maybe don't deny someone's blackness.

Cool: Obama has a different experience than a large number of black people which affects his world outlook. And you can critique that outlook(as it is flawed as gently caress)

Not cool: Questioning someone's blackness if they don't fit your specific view of a black person.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Darth Walrus posted:

Seriously, what's all this about the literal paper bag test?

It happened in one of the USPol threads, POC posters literally had to post their hands next to paper bags.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Dexo posted:

Not cool: Questioning someone's blackness if they don't fit your specific view of a black person.

Yes. Thank you.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Also While this thread does say peiple of color. The title is kinda negrotown so like it was largely created to talk about black people.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Dexo posted:

Also While this thread does say peiple of color. The title is kinda negrotown so like it was largely created to talk about black people.

Okay, are we other POC and LGBT POC not allowed in here anymore? If that's the OP and thread consensus, then that's okay.

I mean, it's hilarious, but if that's what you decide, then ... okay.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Tbf talk about != not allowed in.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I don't know, are you talking about black people or poo poo posting?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I think nearly everyone is guilty of lovely posts in both threads (me included), but personally I think it would be nice if we could go a week without anyone telling anyone else to gently caress off who is not an obvious troll.

Like, Jesus christ, this went from a couple people having a disagreement about what it means to be black and turned into a lot of "gently caress you scum" on both sides. I think negromancer is wrong about Obama too but his own experiences probably inform his view and maybe it's worth discussing why he feels this way? What's the point of anything if the threads are just an opinion broadcasting system with very little actual back and forth discussion?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
Can everybody please just stop the thread metacommentary, it's really bad.

stone cold posted:

It happened in one of the USPol threads, POC posters literally had to post their hands next to paper bags.

Afaik it happened one (1) time, he didn't *have* to, and he was subsequently run off the forums by TB.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Trabisnikof posted:

To be fair, both BeanBandit and TB are guilty of it.

It's entirely possible for both sides to be fuckin wrong.

Dexo posted:

Lol this thread is getting cointelpro'd as gently caress.

Also maybe don't deny someone's blackness.

Cool: Obama has a different experience than a large number of black people which affects his world outlook. And you can critique that outlook(as it is flawed as gently caress)

The bolded never happened. It's amazing how people hate facts.

Obama is biracial as poo poo. That's okay.

What's not okay is supposedly pro-black people buying into the one drop rule created by white supremacists to shove anyone darker than a paper bag that didn't speak a foreign language into "black" and black people being shamed into accepting them as black, though having a severely limited if not nonexistent connection to black people and black culture.

BeanBandit posted:

Okay, are we other POC and LGBT POC not allowed in here anymore? If that's the OP and thread consensus, then that's okay.

Being allowed and trying to control poo poo are 2 different things.

Guess where you're falling into right now?

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

stone cold posted:

What in the actual gently caress?

Holy poo poo.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Like, Jesus christ, this went from a couple people having a disagreement about what it means to be black and turned into a lot of "gently caress you scum" on both sides.

Yeah, it's because there's a lot of loving scum in this thread from loving idiots like TB. gently caress them. We POC have a lot of poo poo to deal with, and we sure as hell don't need more of it from loving idiot goons.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

BeanBandit posted:

It's a thread about experiences unique to black people. That doesn't mean non-black people can't post at all, it means that the specific topic of discussion is black experiences. Anti-semitism is a worthy topic of discussion, for instance, but would you barge into, say, a feminism thread and go 'hi, I'm not a woman, but I'm Jewish, so I get what it is to be an oppressed minority, so can we talk about anti-semitism now'?

This doesn't mean that other minority issues are totally undiscussable here, but they're only relevant to the topic in that they specifically intersect with black issues.

Maluco Marinero
Jan 18, 2001

Damn that's a
fine elephant.

BeanBandit posted:

Yeah, it's because there's a lot of loving scum in this thread from loving idiots like TB. gently caress them. We POC have a lot of poo poo to deal with, and we sure as hell don't need more of it from loving idiot goons.

Dude, your entire contribution to this thread has been to target TB or posters in general. Not one substantive contribution or question beyond thread meta. Give it a rest, if you want to talk about something real, no one is stopping you except yourself it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Darth Walrus posted:

It's a thread about experiences unique to black people.

It's not. The OP specifically said it's about all POC, including WOC and LGBT POC.

• Locked thread