Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Trash Trick posted:

Baloogan is just like trump- he's a genuine person.

trump is not very genuine

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

cams posted:

i triggered drplump's meltdown i am still very proud of that

he got so mad when i just copypasted it at him in response to him barfing up another wall of giant images lol

you provided a valuable forums service

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

cams posted:

baloogan only really bums me out when he talks in a way that leads me to believe he is genuinely excited for a modern world war

so only like 60% of the time?

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Baloogan posted:

gently caress
yeah
i was planning to write a manifesto but writers block you see?

same

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

DeepDickPizza posted:

so only like 60% of the time?

me irl atm

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

"You people were vicious, violent, screaming, 'Where's the wall? We want the wall!' Screaming, 'Prison! Prison! Lock her up!' I mean you are going crazy. I mean, you were nasty and mean and vicious and you wanted to win, right?" Trump said Friday. "But now, you're mellow and you're cool and you're not nearly as vicious or violent, right? Because we won, right?"
lol

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

bing bong so calm

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

If it's Baloogan chat time, he's easy enough to like since most of the crazy and bad-sounding stuff he says, he doesn't really mean, even if he thinks he does. The true unironic Trumpist, reflexive authoritarian or twitchy prepper has a sort of sincerity you can't recreate just by getting hype at the absurdity of the President Trump timeline, the masses of Trump voters did not have that sort of self-awareness.

Edit: Trump bringing back nasty and vicious as compliments, alongside deplorable

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

blamegame posted:

"You people were vicious, violent, screaming, 'Where's the wall? We want the wall!' Screaming, 'Prison! Prison! Lock her up!' I mean you are going crazy. I mean, you were nasty and mean and vicious and you wanted to win, right?" Trump said Friday. "But now, you're mellow and you're cool and you're not nearly as vicious or violent, right? Because we won, right?"
lol

is that how it works

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIdc0NGumVc

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Baloogan posted:

me irl atm

issat bushmills fam

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
alas tis johnnie walker red
I am mixing it with my rapidly depleting stock of club soda
my stock of the red is rapidly depleting as well
ive put all my liquor I'm willing to drink in a basket,
my very own basket of deplorables

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Where's the new thread title come from?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

obama

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/809785921092648960

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Lastgirl posted:

issat bushmills fam

Hi Lastgirl, I just wanted to apologize for how I spoke to you a month ago.

I think since the election, you've been making some really good and insightful posts. I hope you understand that all the jerkiness back then, which I'm not trying to excuse, came from frustration that Hillary Clinton was such a bad candidate vs. Donald Trump as opposed to Bernie Sanders who could have defeated him and ushered in a pretty cool social democratic era of american politics instead of losing horribly.

Also, I think that you are pretty, and I like how your hair looks :blush:

thank you for your time

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
😂

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

blamegame posted:

lol

"okay guys, the violent right-wing nationalism stuff was a hoot but we can all admit it was just a really good sales pitch. right, guys? ...right? anyways, here's another goldman sachs exec to head the FDA"

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

^^ I really get the feeling that it might take a whole year for the Republicans to really start losing faith in Trump. I guess I'll be waiting for them to come around on the whole 'Russia installed him to lead' bullshit in a few years like they suddenly discovered it.

blamegame posted:

lol

So how long will it take for them to lose their poo poo? I'm never good at judging GOP discontent as they seem to take it up the rear end for longer than most people would. Not a slam, but 2004 should have had Dubya losing and we had to wait until 2006/8 before the Republicans finally were outnumbered and bashed down.

Baloogan posted:

alas tis johnnie walker red
I am mixing it with my rapidly depleting stock of club soda
my stock of the red is rapidly depleting as well
ive put all my liquor I'm willing to drink in a basket,
my very own basket of deplorables

How much of that do you down a day? Now I'm starting to get worried about you.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

McMuffin is profoundly unideal to me as a liberal but he's a trillion times better than Trump just because he would probably at least try to govern responsibly and wouldn't for sure get us embroiled in a nihilistic forever war

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

McMuffin is profoundly unideal to me as a liberal but he's a trillion times better than Trump just because he would probably at least try to govern responsibly and wouldn't for sure get us embroiled in a nihilistic forever war

The more I think about it, I really don't want a 'moderate' Republican in lieu of Trump. He's 99.9% going to get into office and I get the feeling installing a Republican who isn't a toupeed idiot would only save the GOP at this point. Yeah, Trump will probably destroy the country. Then again, I think that the more interference we give the longer it takes for the GOP voters to finally hit rock bottom. If that is even possible.

Here's to 2017. I'm sure we're going to have a weird, weird time.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
I just landed in what will in a mere few weeeks be renamed trumpachusetts

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Once the people lose faith in Trump we will actually have the chance bring change to the system that only favours the oligarchic elites, the time is ripe for all of the american people - whatever their views, right and left, to come together and overthrow this corrupt system. Same around the world.

The last obstacle to this is SJW identity politics, which as we all know was created by corporations to distract the left from class and monetary inequality issues.

That's the last hurdle, if that can be overcome, then the masses will finally unite and put an end to this bloated corrupt shell game of "party politics" performed by elites for the benefit of the 1%

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

bump_fn posted:

I just landed in what will in a mere few weeeks be renamed trumpachusetts

I'm laughing if you think that Trump would name a bombing range after himself

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Saurus posted:

Once the people lose faith in Trump we will actually have the chance bring change to the system that only favours the oligarchic elites, the time is ripe for all of the american people - whatever their views, right and left, to come together and overthrow this corrupt system. Same around the world.

The last obstacle to this is SJW identity politics, which as we all know was created by corporations to distract the left from class and monetary inequality issues.

That's the last hurdle, if that can be overcome, then the masses will finally unite and put an end to this bloated corrupt shell game of "party politics" performed by elites for the benefit of the 1%

Accelerationists promised me there'd be free college and legal weed everywhere by now, what gives. Is it really tumblrinas preventing this from happening and not regressive dinosaur conservatives who are actively tearing down the country and gutting the power of positions liberals do win?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

blamegame posted:

lol

Bargaining is the second third stage

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Epic High Five posted:

You understand that we are actually already in one of these, right, and have been for well over a decade? I get that you're probably talking about something higher-intensity, with more-realistically-threatening enemies, but I've found that there are a lot of Americans who I'd expect to know better who lose track of that fact from time to time.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Epic High Five posted:

Accelerationists promised me there'd be free college and legal weed everywhere by now, what gives. Is it really tumblrinas preventing this from happening and not regressive dinosaur conservatives who are actively tearing down the country and gutting the power of positions liberals do win?

accelerationism is a reprehensible, awful, and inherently selfish "ideology" which we are now all involuntarily following

america has been loaded on the trump train and not only do we still have no brakes, but we're going at twice the speed and we've loaded all the orphans and puppies in the front

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

The more I think about it, I really don't want a 'moderate' Republican in lieu of Trump. He's 99.9% going to get into office and I get the feeling installing a Republican who isn't a toupeed idiot would only save the GOP at this point. Yeah, Trump will probably destroy the country. Then again, I think that the more interference we give the longer it takes for the GOP voters to finally hit rock bottom. If that is even possible.

Here's to 2017. I'm sure we're going to have a weird, weird time.

yeah, accelerationism sucks but I think it's preferable to just hit rock bottom right now, with the most disastrous and embarrassing possible choice of president at the helm. I'd love it if Trump became the anti-Reagan, a President so eminently hateable, incompetent, and unpopular that all the dogshit conservative ideas promoted during his reign become tied to him and unpalatable to the public at large for at least a generation. Maybe Cyborg Bernie Sanders will rise from the ashes of Trump's America and institute the New New Deal in 2020

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

logikv9 posted:

I'm laughing if you think that Trump would name a bombing range after himself

The why can't I gently caress my daughter memorial target range

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

accelerationism is a reprehensible, awful, and inherently selfish "ideology" which we are now all involuntarily following

america has been loaded on the trump train and not only do we still have no brakes, but we're going at twice the speed and we've loaded all the orphans and puppies in the front

im cheering from nearby, if the train explodes I might get some on me, but cheering none the less!!!!!!!!!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
My fever dream is that Trump becomes the anti-Reagan but my lack of faith in the American people tells me he will become Reagan Jr.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

LonsomeSon posted:

You understand that we are actually already in one of these, right, and have been for well over a decade? I get that you're probably talking about something higher-intensity, with more-realistically-threatening enemies, but I've found that there are a lot of Americans who I'd expect to know better who lose track of that fact from time to time.

Afghanistan is going to look like babytown frolics compared to when we go to war with Iran because all the shithead neocons that Trump is empowering tell him that war will ensure his reelection

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
three days into the China War: somebody discovers a little disclaimer written on the inside of the F-35 that says "Do Not Use Against Actual Air Force"

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

logikv9 posted:

My fever dream is that Trump becomes the anti-Reagan but my lack of faith in the American people tells me he will become Reagan Jr.

Reagan didn't enter office with 37% approval

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

How much of that do you down a day? Now I'm starting to get worried about you.

This is my laughably small prepper cache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

HorseRenoir posted:

Reagan didn't enter office with 37% approval

so the only direction he has is up up up!

• Locked thread