Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I really miss LMIRL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

EccoRaven posted:

I really miss LMIRL.

He was aces, and had a scarygoround avatar.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Poison Mushroom posted:

You should continue this project.

Include a mechanic for pleasantness where if two people have similar scumminess, the person to get voted is weighed/rolled proportionally.

On one end of the scale are Dr. Hurt and Grandicap, and at the other end is everyone who clicked this for being judgemental and self superior. :colbert:

But maybe unpleasant people are better at convincing others to vote with them? Or better at hiding their scumminess since everything is a null tell?

I clicked it because I saw my name.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

EccoRaven posted:

I really miss LMIRL.

Same.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Thanks!!! Will throw you in before we hit the road today, it's high school mafia role madness.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

2 more for this dumb Auspol game
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800863

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Pokemonfia Gold and Silver has ended in a which move? he move of!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Poison Mushroom posted:

:confused:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Poison Mushroom posted:

Is it really over?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Poison Mushroom posted:

I tried a do, I have.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Poison Mushroom posted:

Open the thread and post moddoc + scumdoc + obsdoc so we can have a chat about it :argh:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Infinitum posted:

Open the thread and post moddoc + scumdoc + obsdoc so we can have a chat about it :argh:

Yeah, this :)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I misspelt gloat

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

drat it EccoRaven why did you let L'mirl abscond.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Poque posted:

Instead of I Really Like You, which song off E*MO*TION should have been the album's first single to help drive sales and popularity?

The real answer is, as all good people know, ~Boy Problems~

Honestly though, E*MO*TION is also a really strong track to lead with.

What? This question was from yesterday? You'll never stop me. I will always talk about the CRJ.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Amoeba102 posted:

drat it EccoRaven why did you let L'mirl abscond.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Uhg, how do you deal with somebody who's being a difficulty to their family when you're not an official part of said family and also the people who were set of the family are either preoccupied or pushovers when it comes to this sort of thing.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Dr. Hurt posted:

The real answer is, as all good people know, ~Boy Problems~

Honestly though, E*MO*TION is also a really strong track to lead with.

What? This question was from yesterday? You'll never stop me. I will always talk about the CRJ.

Boy Problems is also good!!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Uhg, how do you deal with somebody who's being a difficulty to their family when you're not an official part of said family and also the people who were set of the family are either preoccupied or pushovers when it comes to this sort of thing.

Give them a something awful forums account. Tell them you think they could be good e/n advice givers. Watch them crash and burn.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm still waiting for SSV's action before I post the real ending.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Call them out if something they're doing is bothering you. Even if they're not doing the lovely thing to you.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Mr. F! posted:

Call them out if something they're doing is bothering you. Even if they're not doing the lovely thing to you.

This has been working today

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm not sure what's going on here but now I have 128 Rare Candies... so I guess I won?

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Dec 18, 2016

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

This has been working today

Glad to hear it. :)

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
pokemon is... good?

bad?

who knows

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hey yall, I opened my Xbox and PS4 apps for the first time in a while today and they mentioned Clubs/Communities. I went ahead and made one on each of those for Mafia folks to join.

On both consoles, the group is called "SA Mafia" and has a tag line something like "For SA Mafia Goons". I don't exactly remember what I typed for that part. We have the Steam Group so I thought I'd put these together in case we wanted to have an easy way to organize goon games on either of those consoles. They don't have cool images or anything yet but I'm working on that.

Feel free to request an invite!

Or if anyone has already done this and I missed it (very possible!) let me know and I can delete mine, no need to clutter things up if one already exists.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'm doing a free trial thing for this new streaming site FilmStuck. Watched some good British 1930s movies so far, gonna jump into the Criterion collection next with F for Fake. I think capps would like this service.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

chaoslord posted:

Hey yall, I opened my Xbox and PS4 apps for the first time in a while today and they mentioned Clubs/Communities. I went ahead and made one on each of those for Mafia folks to join.

On both consoles, the group is called "SA Mafia" and has a tag line something like "For SA Mafia Goons". I don't exactly remember what I typed for that part. We have the Steam Group so I thought I'd put these together in case we wanted to have an easy way to organize goon games on either of those consoles. They don't have cool images or anything yet but I'm working on that.

Or if anyone has already done this and I missed it (very possible!) let me know and I can delete mine, no need to clutter things up if one already exists.

add bottleknight on xbox if u want an asskicking

(also i'll invite you to this group)

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Mr. F! posted:

Glad to hear it. :)

It's an evolving process. The person in question is in kind of a rough spot, so I never want to be too harsh, but some things still need to be said and done.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

chaoslord posted:

Awesome!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Am I the only person who doesn't have a social life? Why is no-one chatting? :(

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Dick Bastardly posted:

Am I the only person who doesn't have a social life? Why is no-one chatting? :(

Some of the chatting has moved to the discord, although today has felt kinda slow there too imo. Guessing christmas parties/general weekend activities/etc might have contributed

Max
Nov 30, 2002

chaoslord posted:

Some of the chatting has moved to the discord, although today has felt kinda slow there too imo. Guessing christmas parties/general weekend activities/etc might have contributed

I think it's the holidays.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Makes sense. I live far from my family, but I will be visiting them for New Years! yay, I feel better now.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

DB if you want to join the discord and are not already in it (you may be IDK) here is the link from the first page post with all the links

Max posted:

I think it's the holidays.

True, true

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

chaoslord posted:

Im slow on the draw :downs:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Dick Bastardly posted:

link me the discord please! :v:

Should have hit preview! (look up a post)

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm still waiting for SSV's action before I post the real ending.

I'm guessing awful app ate my PM? Because I sent one ages ago but can't find it in sent messages. Oh well, sent another.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Authorman tell your brother to let me access the Armageddon Role PMs I want to read mine again, also the night flavor for the night I died, I just want to live in the world where I am president next year rather than our crude reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

Pokemonfia Gold and Silver has actually ended in a Scum/posthumous 3P victory!