Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Viva Miriya posted:

Are you on loving drugs?

I honestly wish. Recent changing circumstances have changed my drug consumption habits. I didn't really read the context but I just saw some post that seemed to refer to you and dog got hit by car or something (the one the dude ate a probe on) and assumed this was some thing like boydozer.jpg from the days of years olde

No I won't be doing anything, including being nicer, changing my personality, or "becoming more emotionally mature" because Internet people say I should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Self improvement is not a sin.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Daco Vato posted:

I like mandozer again :smith:

Right, so sign under the dotted line as a vouch so Dozer can get back into GSF.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sin isn't real, just so all the cards are played early here.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

yo lets be real you hosed over some random people while doing whatever you were doing

Stella Polaris (goonfuckers that were blue), that one time I was drunk and awoxed Atrum (we paid for his ship), that one DARKSTARONE director who was botting and trying to deny my newbies in Anzac squad/moontime squad a system so he could make sweet ticks so we killed his poo poo to remind him no one fucks with newbees, and a random TEST dude I bragged about awoxing to the wrong dude (Lazarus Telraven) while I was doing GIA work in MERCENARY COALITION MK II. That covers stint one. I remember I left on decent terms stint 2. Stint 3: Hard Knocks was supposed to frag some russian ratting super or that one dude who had a million snakes from repercusses and Mishirosen was collateral damage and he's getting paid back as I'm able to because that might have been the only time I've ever felt bad about wrecking someone's poo poo. And Mishirosen was no one I knew, no one I cared about, he was just a mark. Warr Akini lost some ratting carriers and while I didn't want him hit because we were friends, he got hit by impatient wormhole pubbies. That's what happens when you outsource the awoxing to a different entity instead of doing it yourself. Apart from that, some people got yelled at in leadership by self important space nerds.

You guys have a forum where yall encourage scamming and awoxing. Its funny when it happens to other people, it's not funny when it happens to someone on your side, I get it. Well I didn't see your side as my side anymore, I was going back to PL. What do you do when you're taught the way to go out of someplace you are tired of is to cause as much damage as you can on the way out? I didn't see anyone hating me any less if I went quietly than if I went out loud. Blame Alp Khan for running his mouth in #zulu because I won that bet and lasted my two months, all of it feeling like a pariah with the sole exception of holesquad. When I was loving done feeling that way I took some space money from a dude, set up some ratting carriers to die, and went home to ISRAD. I did what I was taught to do, I played the game the way it was meant to be.

Carth Dookie posted:

*Mishi payment pending.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed having you around in hole squad and am glad you didn't rob the poo poo out of us on your way out, but lets not pretend you didn't gently caress people who didn't deserve it (and I may never forgive you for failing to awox ALI Virgo, a guy who genuinely did deserve your wrath on the way out. :colbert: )

No one deserves to get hosed, deserve has nothing to do with it. Except yeah him.

I sent Mishi a few billion over this year but then I stopped playing so yeah. Nowhere near 25b, more like 3b maybe. I'm hoping with this rorqual poo poo I can hustle that 25b up in days.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Dec 18, 2016

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Man TEST is the gift that keeps on giving: https://zkillboard.com/kill/58341408/

It's not that snigg JF that ninja dropped corp that boney was linking but it does warm my heart nonetheless.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Viva Miriya posted:

Stella Polaris (goonfuckers that were blue), that one time I was drunk and awoxed Atrum (we paid for his ship), that one DARKSTARONE director who was botting and trying to deny my newbies in Anzac squad/moontime squad a system so he could make sweet ticks so we killed his poo poo to remind him no one fucks with newbees, and a random TEST dude I bragged about awoxing to the wrong dude (Lazarus Telraven) while I was doing GIA work in MERCENARY COALITION MK II. That covers stint one. I remember I left on decent terms stint 2. Stint 3: Hard Knocks was supposed to frag some russian ratting super or that one dude who had a million snakes from repercusses and Mishirosen was collateral damage and he's getting paid back as I'm able to because that might have been the only time I've ever felt bad about wrecking someone's poo poo. And Mishirosen was no one I knew, no one I cared about, he was just a mark. Warr Akini lost some ratting carriers and while I didn't want him hit because we were friends, he got hit by impatient wormhole pubbies. That's what happens when you outsource the awoxing to a different entity instead of doing it yourself. Apart from that, some people got yelled at in leadership by self important space nerds.

You guys have a forum where yall encourage scamming and awoxing. Its funny when it happens to other people, it's not funny when it happens to someone on your side, I get it. Well I didn't see your side as my side anymore, I was going back to PL. What do you do when you're taught the way to go out of someplace you are tired of is to cause as much damage as you can on the way out? I didn't see anyone hating me any less if I went quietly than if I went out loud. Blame Alp Khan for running his mouth in #zulu because I won that bet and lasted my two months, all of it feeling like a pariah with the sole exception of holesquad. When I was loving done feeling that way I took some space money from a dude, set up some ratting carriers to die, and went home to ISRAD. I did what I was taught to do, I played the game the way it was meant to be.

No one deserves to get hosed, deserve has nothing to do with it. Except yeah him.

I sent Mishi a few billion over this year but then I stopped playing so yeah. Nowhere near 25b, more like 3b maybe. I'm hoping with this rorqual poo poo I can hustle that 25b up in days.
you said enemies you jerk!! also alp khan is a trash person and is hella racist against the kurds i hate that guy

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

you said enemies you jerk!! also alp khan is a trash person and is hella racist against the kurds i hate that guy

I mean if it helps I did my best to get you guys the NCdot supercap fleet that one time.

Yeah there's no justice in the world, for a myriad of reasons. We'd know if there was because the Kurds would actually have their own nation and there wouldn't be a popular News show named after the group that lead the Armenian genocide.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Syndic Thrass posted:

I honestly wish. Recent changing circumstances have changed my drug consumption habits. I didn't really read the context but I just saw some post that seemed to refer to you and dog got hit by car or something (the one the dude ate a probe on) and assumed this was some thing like boydozer.jpg from the days of years olde

No I won't be doing anything, including being nicer, changing my personality, or "becoming more emotionally mature" because Internet people say I should.

Maybe read up before saying some blatantly wrong poo poo? And maybe try being a better person for you?

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
5th box: pants.
Gime some loving geckos, implants, and ships damit! I can use those! What the hell am I supposed to do with these pants? wear them on my head?

SugarAddict fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Dec 18, 2016

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Daco, please sponsor mandozer into goonfleet.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Nyet.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

C'mon do us a favor mang.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

HET

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Mandozer talking about feeling like a pariah is funny because warr pushed his button despite his better judgement on him being a serial goonfucker and mandozer proceeded to do, uhhh, absolutely nothing with MiniLuv. Look where it got him.

I can name a dozen people that haven't quit the game yet or extended their gameplay by 6 months because of MiniLuv. Unless you're the shittiest dude, we welcome everyone.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
mandozer come back to hole squad we all fly sleips now

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Mandozer talking about feeling like a pariah is funny because warr pushed his button despite his better judgement on him being a serial goonfucker and mandozer proceeded to do, uhhh, absolutely nothing with MiniLuv. Look where it got him.

I can name a dozen people that haven't quit the game yet or extended their gameplay by 6 months because of MiniLuv. Unless you're the shittiest dude, we welcome everyone.

At all this revisionist bullshit

nigga crab pollock posted:

I'm trying to kill TEST

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nex posted:

"human being king?" -DBRB October 8th, 2010

:eyepop:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

To be fair, all Turks are like that. He is a victim of his environment.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Viva Miriya posted:

At all this revisionist bullshit.

Nuh uh. Or is it no u?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

who's keepstar is dying on the TMC stream

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

"escalating entropy"

i have no idea who this is and because it's in shithole lowsec i'm assuming they're some sort of level 5 mission caliphate

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

level 5 mission caliphate

:eyepop:

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Viva Miriya posted:

Long time no see sorry for making a joke about your weight at your expense! You got anything vegetarian/vegan for someone whose trying to eat yum but like not have a tortured food supply on his mind?

How about mushroom bourgignon? I made this for my mom, who isn't vegan but also basically can't eat human food, with a non-dairy butter substitute and rice flower as the thickening agent, over gluten-free noodles. (I also have to leave out the garlic because :nallears: )

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/11/smitten-kitchens-mushroom-bourguignon.html

I also use criminis instead of portobellos because I like the texture better.

It's drat tasty and if you want you can always reserve a portion, sear some sirloin and cut it up and stew in it for a while to transmute mushroom bourguignon into beef bourgignon.

As for fat jokes - well, I think as a fat person I chose the right hat. After all I was wearing a

fed
ora

:dadjoke: :dadjoke: :dadjoke: :dadjoke: :dadjoke: :dadjoke: :dadjoke:

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

mods please kill this man

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Nuh uh. Or is it no u?

I won't pretend to have been the kingshit of miniluv but I did my part ok.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Kesper North posted:

How about mushroom bourgignon? I made this for my mom, who isn't vegan but also basically can't eat human food, with a non-dairy butter substitute and rice flower as the thickening agent, over gluten-free noodles. (I also have to leave out the garlic because :nallears: )

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/11/smitten-kitchens-mushroom-bourguignon.html

It's drat tasty and if you want you can always reserve a portion, sear some sirloin and cut it up and stew in it for a while to transmute mushroom bourguignon into beef bourgignon.

As for fat jokes - well, I think as a fat person I chose the right hat. After all I was wearing a

fed
ora

I'll give it a go thank you sir.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SperginMcBadposter posted:

mods please kill this man

:agreed:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Lol. Regroup, dozer

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Carth Dookie posted:

(and I may never forgive you for failing to awox ALI Virgo, a guy who genuinely did deserve your wrath on the way out. :colbert: )

:v:

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Dec 18, 2016

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Kesper North posted:

fed
ora

Fedora's are classy as gently caress. Don't let these fucker's distract you from wearing one. Look at the old man in Pawn Star and compare him with his son or grandson. He's the best looking one of them all. :colbert:

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

nigga crab pollock posted:

stop tempting me to sleip back up

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

KaoliniteMilkshake posted:

stop tempting me to sleip back up

You mean sleip it back in his hole

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Dalael posted:

Fedora's are classy as gently caress. Don't let these fucker's distract you from wearing one. Look at the old man in Pawn Star and compare him with his son or grandson. He's the best looking one of them all. :colbert:

He's the guy fedora wearers are emulating. Like countering "loving hipsters" with "yeah but an 86 year old pulls it off like a boss" is basically just confirming the sentiment

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
just GIS'd for the pawn stars guy, he doesn't even look very good in a hat. He's too heavy. He just gets the old man pass where old guys can wear whatever the gently caress they want, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily good.

leonard cohen looked good in a hat. if you aren't leonard cohen get out. Or get a job doing manual labor outdoors in a place where a western hat is functional wear.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Viva Miriya posted:

I won't pretend to have been the kingshit of miniluv but I did my part ok.

Mmmmm, yes, the scale is balanced :thumbsup:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Sorry I didn't devote my life's work to killing freighters?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Viva Miriya posted:

Sorry I didn't devote my life's work to killing freighters?

Why are you asking us if you're sorry?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Buy my injectors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Zephyrine posted:

Buy my injectors.

Nyet