Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
as a long time Unionista, I greatly enjoyed yesterday's result, and look forward to playing in the Bundesliga 1 next year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

https://twitter.com/Adominguez15/status/806201748578856961

Alvaro Dominguez has ended his career at 27 years old.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Something like this is always sad :(

I wonder if Badstuber will make a similar announcement in the nearish future...

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lolfsburg

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
the glorious return of müllerdancing.gif

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Hamburg wins, Leipzig loses, Muller scores. A good day

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Also lmao 7 minutes added time in Ingolstadt

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
I think this round is the first round since the start of the season that HSV is not on the bottom of the table.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Werder has 4 points on the relegationslot too, but Köln/BVB/Team SAP as next opponents.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
HSV have replaced Beiersdorfer with Bruchhagen. I wonder if he's gonna keep whining about clubs with investors now that he's working for one.

Also, apparently Wolfsburg are gonna sack Allofs.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Always betting on a Hamburg win in the kicktipp game is finally paying off!

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Tahirovic posted:

Werder has 4 points on the relegationslot too, but Köln/BVB/Team SAP as next opponents.

Don't worry, Darmstadt is in full meltdown mode and our next games are Bayern, Hertha and Gladbach. We've got you.

:smithicide:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Even as a Dortmund fan, I think that Schalke did not deserve to lose that game.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
As a Leverkusen fan in glad we won, but boy was that ugly.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I'm doing some sensible chuckles at Stuttgart right now.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Augsburg have sacked Schuster, for some reason.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
wolfsburg bought bazoer lol

Churchill
Nov 27, 2007
Winston
So a few friends and I are looking to visit Nordrehin Westfalen for a football holiday. Matchday 30 seems promising with Köln, Mönchengladbach and Schalke all having home games, with Fortuna in the zweite and Eintracht a bit further away also playing at home. Apart from random chance, what are the chances of the matches being spread out over the weekend? Like, what are the factors when match dates are set in the Bundesliga? Also, as a foreigner and non-season ticket holder, how difficult will it be to get tickets? Any other advise?

Churchill fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Dec 15, 2016

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
If Schalke manage to stay in Euro league until the ro16/quarters they are guaranteed to play Sunday and by the time the fixtures are made they hopefully should still be in it. I reckon there is a good chance one of the two 2. Liga matches being on Friday night. So i think getting two or three games in is possible.

Magic City Monday
Dec 5, 2016
You can try using the secondhand ticket markets of the different teams if you can't get any through the main websites (though it looks like Schalke currently don't have one):

https://zweitmarkt.borussia.de/SpielAuswahl
http://fc-ticketboerse.de/

You should have zero problems getting Fortuna tickets.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Zeit Online posted:

Die Neuigkeiten aus dem Norden. Man muss jedes Mal genau hinschauen. Ist es Satire? Sind es Fake News? Postfaktisch gar? Oder vielleicht doch nur der HSV? Der entlässt seinen Vorstandsvorsitzenden Dietmar Beiersdorfer. Weil das anders als geplant schon vor der Winterpause öffentlich wurde, trat der Aufsichtsratschef Karl Gernandt zurück. Er sei "entsetzt, mit welchen Kräften im Verein und im Aufsichtsrat die sportliche und langfristige Weiterentwicklung riskiert wird", sagte er zur Begründung. Neuer Vorstandsvorsitzender ist Heribert Bruchhagen. "Es verging kein Tag in unserem gemeinsamen Bürobereich, wo er nicht auf Kühne und das HSV-Modell losgegangen ist", erinnert sich Frankfurts Vorstand Axel Hellmann. Spannend. Bruchhagen muss einen Sportdirektor finden, der HSV sucht seit Monaten erfolglos. Die Übergangslösung, und da muss man sich nun wirklich doppelt versichern, ob man das wirklich als seriöse Nachricht gelesen hat: Dietmar Beiersdorfer, der entlassene Vorstandsvorsitzende. Er wird bis zum Jahresende noch ein bisschen mitwursteln. Die ersten Bilder erreichen uns aus Hamburg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElOEwtx7wjA

lmao, oh HSV :allears:

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Jesus christ.

They should hire me, I've played a lot of Football Manager and am therefore significantly more qualified than anyone inside the organization to manage it.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Dortmund are having a meltdown of their own right now.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
That referee is a joke.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

gently caress this season.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

It's gonna happen again soon tbh.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Really liked the pre game poo poo about HSV, they should make a sitcom, so much source material there.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Tahirovic posted:

Really liked the pre game poo poo about HSV, they should make a sitcom, so much source material there.

Dieter Hallervorden used to have a show called "Nonstop Nonsense".

I got the distinct feeling that the current Hamburg theatre is a conscient homage to that show, especially the "Gespielter Witz" section.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Heh, isn't there also Die heisse Ecke in Hamburg, maybe they have some poo poo about it there.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

"Netter Schmelzrunter Ralf!" When it happens, tia.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Fire Alonso and Vidal into the sun

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Dortmund is really, really missing Hummels in the back.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Healbot posted:

Dortmund is really, really missing Hummels in the back.

And Bürki.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
I think André Schubert is simply too nice and submissive for the job.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Lol at the last 5 minutes of anything Kagawa has been involved in

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Schalke? More like *leans really close to the microphone and you can barely make out my voice through the feedback and the spit droplets of my lisp hitting the mic* Scheiße

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

imo

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Smirr posted:

Schalke? More like *leans really close to the microphone and you can barely make out my voice through the feedback and the spit droplets of my lisp hitting the mic* Scheiße

no need for this kind of foul language in the most troll-free forum in the world imo

Dunban fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Dec 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Smirr posted:

lol

• Locked thread