Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

this is extraordinarily creepy and makes me want to beat that guy up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Phone posted:

I can't wait until you find out that he dressed like a lady to try to get into the Planet Fitness women's locker room.

I already saw that, I know who he is lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
he's also the guy who tweeted about how he wants to gently caress his mom

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
the chapo guys described his sense of humor of "heh wouldn't it be hilarious if i sucked MY friends cock? lololololol"

which is like 110% spot on

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Iridium posted:

in the long term, something like this was inevitable. smart homes get smarter, the internet of poo poo worms its way throughout your life, and some sort of rudimentary AI was going to go beyond being a behind the scenes chunk of software and into a personified thing with which people interact socially instead of just via a few buttons in an app. it already happens to a small degree: our roomba is named Wheatley, for instance.

and then japan gets to it first and we get this.

someone's gonna hack one of these things and find out there's a built in nude mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

I would honest consider getting one of these if there was an option to have either Ultraman or Doraemon as the character.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

your phone buzzes while you're showing someone something on the screen. it's doraemon. he's calling you darling and wants you to come home in the middle of the day

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

your phone buzzes while you're showing someone something on the screen. it's doraemon. he's calling you darling and wants you to come home in the middle of the day

dont
fanfic

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AmjjtB--q8

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I would honest consider getting one of these if there was an option to have either Ultraman or Doraemon as the character.

i was pondering what sort of character it'd have to be for me to actually want such a thing for the house, but then i realized i have a 9 year old and she'd probably set it to pikachu or some poo poo so the point is moot.

i think otherwise i'd basically just want Werner Herzog tho.

"Hey Werner, what's the weather going to be like today?"
"Civilization is like a thin layer of ice upon a deep ocean of chaos and darkness."
"Ok then."

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
get out if you wouldnt run tayne 8 hours a day on that sumbitch

e: gently caress. now i want a holographic desk zizek.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Iridium posted:

in the long term, something like this was inevitable. smart homes get smarter, the internet of poo poo worms its way throughout your life, and some sort of rudimentary AI was going to go beyond being a behind the scenes chunk of software and into a personified thing with which people interact socially instead of just via a few buttons in an app. it already happens to a small degree: our roomba is named Wheatley, for instance.

and then japan gets to it first and we get this.

someone's gonna hack one of these things and find out there's a built in nude mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

the give up on life machine

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

lmbo

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Jonny 290 posted:

holographic desk zizek.

mods

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

e: gently caress. now i want a holographic desk zizek.

welcome home it is good to see you and so on and so forth

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

why is it called watership down in 5 seconds when the clip is 36 seconds...

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

never made it all the way trhoug bladerunner, kept falling asleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haXvp8M9Cog

but I'll give this one a shot. Gosling is cool

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.

prefect posted:

The government centers are partnerships between agencies that work to collect vast amounts of information purportedly to analyze “threats”. The spy centers, according to the ACLU, target protesters, journalists and others protected by free speech rights while also racially profiling people deemed “suspicious” by law enforcement.

Umm well who else are you gonna target so hit your KPIs and ensure things go well the budget hearing for next year.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

SmokaDustbowl posted:

he's also the guy who tweeted about how he wants to gently caress his mom
here is the only acceptable image you should post about steven crowder

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

the give up on life machine

I expected a cut to an exterior shot of a thin, bowl-cut body falling from the balcony after the line "someone is at home for me, it feels great."

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

??????

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

get out if you wouldnt run tayne 8 hours a day on that sumbitch

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

One of the bars has arrived pre-farted, it looks like... More time savings for my busy cyberlife :thumbsup:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/Donald Sutherland points and howls inhumanly at Nimoy's trousers

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

m m m m monday afternoon motherfuckers

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

/Donald Sutherland points and howls inhumanly at Nimoy's trousers

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

NoneMoreNegative posted:

One of the bars has arrived pre-farted, it looks like... More time savings for my busy cyberlife :thumbsup:
I still dgi

I never tried the food bars but enjoy the liquid

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

one is hard one is soft. there's no production standards or one has already started to rot

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

I never tried the food bars but enjoy the liquid

lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

One of the bars is liquidfied inside the wrapper

that's probably not good and will lead to an increase in fart production

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

apparently soylent tastes like, based on descriptions people have given me, "the milk at the bottom of a bowl of plain cheerios" or "salty pancake batter"

i know three people who have given up food entirely in favor of soylent. one of them cites the lack of flavor as a plus, because "if it was flavored you'd get sick of it -- this way you can just ignore it and get back to what you're doing"

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Grandma's log; supplemental. I have located the christmas decorations in the WalMartian Nebula.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

apparently soylent tastes like, based on descriptions people have given me, "the milk at the bottom of a bowl of plain cheerios" or "salty pancake batter"

i know three people who have given up food entirely in favor of soylent. one of them cites the lack of flavor as a plus, because "if it was flavored you'd get sick of it -- this way you can just ignore it and get back to what you're doing"
i didnt like it at first but after a while you start to crave it, which i suspect is your body reacting to being fed something more nutritionally complete than any whole food

its pretty good, i could actually go for some right now but am out of bottles

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

trump announces new Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

i didnt like it at first but after a while you start to crave it, which i suspect is your body reacting to being fed something more nutritionally complete than any whole food

its pretty good, i could actually go for some right now but am out of bottles

you also have a carbon monoxide leak

• Locked thread