Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

Huszsersvn posted:

I found a lot of relevant art assets on Tumblr. Take a look!

I like the contrast of these two pieces. Both subjects are undeniably female, but the difference in how these approaches get to that conclusion is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.
I found my next Star Wars RPG character.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Peas and Rice posted:

C-3P-Oh-gently caress-No

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Peas and Rice posted:

This is amazing.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Reene posted:

I made this

Good job!

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse

Reene posted:

I made this
This looks really cool.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

alchahest posted:

Hey Hot Modrons thread, I need your help!

Coming up I'm playing a Warforged coated in the heaviest armor around, with a shield and a mace/hammer (something to smash with, it doesn't matter which) OR a warorged with smithing tools. I don't know why I'm having such a difficult time but I keep running into the same few warforged pictures on GIS.
(for the curious, and if it helps, the warforged is a cleric of the forge)

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Peas and Rice posted:

I have found the full version and a source for you. "Stormtrooper Hunter" by dmitriev_stas.

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.

Bongo Bill posted:

I have found the full version and a source for you. "Stormtrooper Hunter" by dmitriev_stas.

Fantastic, thank you! I got it from a Facebook post and didn't have time today to do the proper detective work.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Well I was struggling to think of what character I'd play in an upcoming age of Rebellion but

http://rewfoe.tumblr.com/

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Hey folks, my rogue turned to goop from a rigged chest, so I'm making an elf lady necromancer. This is what I'm going with with currently:

I like this picture, but I'd like it to be more defined. I'm looking for elegant and/or wizardly without being too cheesecakey, and that's proving hard to find, anyone have pictures stashes that might fit the bill?

edit: Skulls are a big plus

Dracula Factory fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jan 6, 2017

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Possibly stretching the "elf" requirement...

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Dracula Factory posted:

Hey folks, my rogue turned to goop from a rigged chest, so I'm making an elf lady necromancer. This is what I'm going with with currently:

I like this picture, but I'd like it to be more defined. I'm looking for elegant and/or wizardly without being too cheesecakey, and that's proving hard to find, anyone have pictures stashes that might fit the bill?

I have just the thing:

You'll have to imagine the elf ears

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Tumblr of scotch posted:

You'll have to imagine the elf ears

Not anymore.

But don't zoom in too far because it was a rush job.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

I found that one after I posted, it's a little too modern looking but I still might use it cause its so great, and she really does project the better and smarter than thou attitude that I want.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Dracula Factory posted:

elf lady necromancer.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Owns.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Rogue, obv.

Might be a Warlock, though.

Rent-a-Bot
Oct 21, 2012

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!
:gaz: :gaz: :gaz:
Does anyone have good art of a one armed martial arts guy? Something that could fit in a game set in turn of the 20th century China.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

Oro from Street Fighter III: Third Strike might work for you, though he actually has two hands - one is hidden behind the knot in his gi.

Malik from Assassin's Creed loses his arm early on in the game, but is probably too far removed setting-wise.

Here's something else in case that doesn't work for you.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

wanna do whatever this is

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

...the man who hates the signs of the zodiac?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I'm more concerned about the spectral hitler.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

"El hombre que odiaba el Hitler espectral"?

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Any 80's style synth/punk fantasy stuff out there?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Also, how the hell do you not know about Fantomas, gentleman thief, deadly killer, and all around adventurer?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I need all the vampires you've got.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
A couple of these are more just "pale people with black hair", but... eh.

Vanant
Mar 27, 2010

Here's a few more.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
Wow, somehow I've been around for years without ever discovering this thread. It rules.

For a possibly-tricky request, I'm looking for lady blacksmiths! Cheesecake a minus, big ol' hammers a plus.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

On the one hand it's Tumblr, on the other hand this one has a fuckload of generally non-cheesecake-y pictures of female characters. There's still the very occasional :nws: one, though.

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jan 20, 2017

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?

MMAgCh posted:

On the one hand it's Tumblr, on the other hand this one has a fuckload of generally non-cheesecake-y pictures of female characters. There's still the very occasional :nws: one, though.

Magnificent! Many thanks, this will do nicely.

Foglet
Jun 17, 2014

Reality is an illusion.
The universe is a hologram.
Buy gold.

ProfessorProf posted:

For a possibly-tricky request, I'm looking for lady blacksmiths! Cheesecake a minus, big ol' hammers a plus.

Likely too late and not precisely what you had in mind, but anyway have this awesome Granny Blacksmith from Ryuutama cause she deserves it:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Foglet posted:

Likely too late and not precisely what you had in mind, but anyway have this awesome Granny Blacksmith from Ryuutama cause she deserves it:

All the art from Ryuutama is really good.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Does anyone have fantasy asylum patients? Not necessarily frothing crazy. I'm not totally sure how to describe what I want.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

TheKingslayer posted:

Does anyone have fantasy asylum patients? Not necessarily frothing crazy. I'm not totally sure how to describe what I want.

Like some kind of troubled young sorcerer trying to get a hand on their abilities and thus has been institutionalized for their safety and for those around them?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Sole.Sushi posted:

Like some kind of troubled young sorcerer trying to get a hand on their abilities and thus has been institutionalized for their safety and for those around them?

Yes! That's almost exactly what I'm looking for.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

TheKingslayer posted:

Keywords used: prison, imprisoned, deprived, rags, captured, asylum.

S.J. posted:

Any 80's style synth/punk fantasy stuff out there?

I'm not at all sure how to address this request. Can you post an example or two of what you're looking for?

Huszsersvn fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jan 22, 2017

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
There's probably a dump of this somewhere that I'm missing: sci-fi/cyberpunk gunslingers or detectives? Han Solo/Star Lord/Rick Deckard types, I mean.

Like with high fantasy, this is the kinda thing where it's easy to find hulking figures in heavy armor with huge guns, but not so easy to find just a guy in a jacket with a pistol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Huszsersvn posted:

I'm not at all sure how to address this request. Can you post an example or two of what you're looking for?

This is part of the problem I'm having too. There are fantasy versions of all kinds of things - 20s gangsters, kobold pimps, etc, etc. But 80s style punk rockers who also happen to be barbarians or wizards is proving somewhat elusive. I'm looking for that neon pink noir aesthetic grounded in a fantasy world. I've found a couple things that could work but not much, for instance, this is pretty close to a punk wizard:

I'm trying to avoid Shadowrun art though.