Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

From ME thread. Don't see any reports on whether terrorism or accident.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
can't wait for the thinkpieces about how european models of pedestrian streets and walkable urbanism are incompatible with the refugee crisis and the american urban model is both safer and superior

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

boner confessor posted:

can't wait for the thinkpieces about how european models of pedestrian streets and walkable urbanism are incompatible with the refugee crisis and the american urban model is both safer and superior
can it really be claimed that any modelling has been involved in urbanization of america

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The model of cordoning off the blacks and Irish

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

I wish there was a truly good burger chain in the midwest. 5 Guys just doesn't cut it.

cookout will eventually make its way west of the mississippi in due time

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

The Muppets On PCP posted:

Wisdom

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/CookOut/status/810326148014084100

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Berke, I hit 50. What do?

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
In faithless elector news: "An elector in Maine voted for Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont rather than Mrs. Clinton."

:suicide:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
"oh you need to [do x], i forgot to tell you that" is a phrase i never want to hear out of my boss's mouth ever again. dude i've been here four months, i should be up to date on my basic responsibilities by now, not still finding out about them one by one when irate superintendents explode into the office to melt down because i haven't done them

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
"oh you shouldn't smoke in the mine shaft, i forgot to tell you that" my boss drones as the flames spiral hundreds of metres into the sky

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

In faithless elector news: "An elector in Maine voted for Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont rather than Mrs. Clinton."

:suicide:

all I want for christmas is Bernie

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
One listicle type I read the heck out of every year is "best stocking stuffers for women"

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Randler posted:

Berke, I hit 50. What do?
is this a confession?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
full nuclear holocaust now

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

R. Mute posted:

is this a confession?
no, mmo advice plea

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Cascada's last christmas is the latest best last christmas

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i hate my stupid rear end in a top hat job and also the loving useless bread and circuses opiate for the masses mindlessly consumed anti-fodder that is the games industry

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

its chik-fil-a with bible verses

not saying that as a bad thing, i love chik-fil-a, and anybody's repeated insistences that it isnt good is countered by my experiences eating it, which have all been good

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Avshalom posted:

i hate my stupid rear end in a top hat job and also the loving useless bread and circuses opiate for the masses mindlessly consumed anti-fodder that is the games industry

Sounds like you need the code of the Paramedic.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
go out and experience the lord's creation you fucks

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

fast food fried chicken is over rated imo, easiest poo poo to fry yourself

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Avshalom posted:

go out and experience the lord's creation you fucks
right after i finish 600 grams of gingerbread cookies from latvia

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gingerbread cookies from latvia count as the lord's creation tbh. unlike most of the food you post, which has nothing to do with the lord

centuries of science and engineering have got us to the point where we can almost, but not quite, hatch and raise chicks as successfully as a hen, one of the stupidest multi-celled organisms known to exist on this earth

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

the chicken eggs that are broken then put into saran wrap to watch incubate are pretty awesome imo.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

cascada's It's Christmas Time album is pretty loving solid in general tbh

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am angry because i have a sore throat, and am staring down the barrel of nuclear armageddon, and my boss is a poorly programmed droid

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mandatory lesbian posted:

its chik-fil-a with bible verses

not saying that as a bad thing, i love chik-fil-a, and anybody's repeated insistences that it isnt good is countered by my experiences eating it, which have all been good

chik fil a is too bland imho

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
AVS did you kick start the Apocalypse

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

chik fil a is too bland imho

they usually don't overcook which is the biggest sin.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

the chicken eggs that are broken then put into saran wrap to watch incubate are pretty awesome imo.
watching chick foetuses grow is amazing, my leghorns lay pure white eggs that go almost transparent when you shine a torch through them in the dark and once i got to see a developing pre-chick flap its tiny wings in the egg :kimchi:

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
popeyes, my droogs

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Avshalom posted:

gingerbread cookies from latvia count as the lord's creation tbh. unlike most of the food you post, which has nothing to do with the lord

centuries of science and engineering have got us to the point where we can almost, but not quite, hatch and raise chicks as successfully as a hen, one of the stupidest multi-celled organisms known to exist on this earth
a few more years of biotechnological advances and we will be able to hatch americans, stupidity to surpass keets

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Hollismason posted:

AVS did you kick start the Apocalypse
i'm actively trying to avert the apocalypse but my only tool is my gift for prophecy and nobody ever listens to the prophets!! that's kind of our thing, nobody knows we're prophets until our prophecies come true and then it's too late TOO LATE

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

cinci zoo sniper posted:

a few more years of biotechnological advances and we will be able to hatch americans, stupidity to surpass keets
We are the most horrifying, cannibalistic and nightmarish creatures in the world :colbert:

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

you need to have a more active twitter game to get the word out

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

you need to have a more active twitter game to get the word out
i was channelling a gorgeous boy from the future but then the connection closed and i think he's dead now. he predicted trump!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

R. Mute posted:

is this a confession?

randler was the truck

• Locked thread