Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bump_fn posted:

post the fuckin bread

its sniped

you know what that means baloogan

ed balls has decreed that you post the fkn bread

inshallah, thread law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
we should nuke oursleves in a fun ironic way. We could be like whoopshaha, did I do that

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

emfive posted:

good point

maybe they'll just put big pictures of the Hong Kong airport all over the place and tell people it's in Los Angeles

no, they'll just all be renamed to trump international, maybe one for each of his kids/in-laws, get a fresh coat of gold paint and then trump will proclaim they're the best in the world

might even get jared or someone to start a group that gives awards to airports and then give them out to the ""new"" airports

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Al! posted:

at lunch today, i went to this really pretentious deli and they had something on the menu called "the baloogan"

it was a cabin-baked bread-bowl filled with hot clamato and vodka

eerie

[edit] literally had to look up "eerie" because it looked weird when I first typed it

[wait a sec] what the gently caress does "cabin-baked" mean? wait is that whole thing a joke god I'm dumb

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

at lunch today, i went to this really pretentious deli and they had something on the menu called "the baloogan"

I did a bunch of oyster shots on saturday, each one just... lurked in the pit of my stomach for like 15 minutes afterward, suggesting an abrupt reappearance

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i could go to china too if i wanted i just dont want to

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Michael Bayleaf posted:

we should nuke oursleves in a fun ironic way. We could be like whoopshaha, did I do that

:yeah:

i could totally go for a game of hot potato nukes, that sounds loads of fun fam

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
That huge campaign for Deez Nuts and nobody bothered to throw a pity EV his way

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

zen death robot posted:

It's hentai admit it

The secret will not get out :jihad:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

emfive posted:

eerie

[edit] literally had to look up "eerie" because it looked weird when I first typed it

right? i remember once when i was young, like middle school, i briefly forgot how to spell "who"

like that w just threw me off, maybe it was a ministroke idk

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The worst part is that all the bloody mary stuff came first so it was already down when the oyster finally hit, so it was like Hillary Clinton coughed in my mouth every time

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Our president will be a complete idiot. This is awesome.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

radical meme posted:

We're not going to lob nukes at a country that can fight back. Think smaller like, Iran or maybe Pakistan or North Korea and then let NK nuke Japan again. My bet is that Trump lets Israel talk us into nuking Iran.

lol have you seen his cabinet?

"Hey Trump, we think it would be a good idea t"

"TO NUKE IRAN? OKAY GOOD NEWS WE ACTUALLY DID IT 10 MINUTES AGO"

He even brought in the 'level headed no-nonsense general who will ensure everything is above board' from central casting to sell the country/world on it lmao

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Karl Sharks posted:

right? i remember once when i was young, like middle school, i briefly forgot how to spell "who"

like that w just threw me off, maybe it was a ministroke idk

well I'm 56 so I get to be pretty dumb whenever I want

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

Apraxin posted:

Michigan Live has an interview with Rep. Huizenga on what kind of healthcare plan he wants to see from Congress once Obamacare is gone. Highlights:

- health insurance providers are unfairly burdened, costs must be shifted to patients

He's actually says health care providers (ie, doctors), not health insurance providers, are being unfairly burdened. Which has a grain of truth to it; it's a lot harder to run a small, private practice than it used to be.

Of course, the solution isn't to shift more of the cost to the patients, it's to drive down the insanely rising costs in the first place.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
where s the loving BREAD BALOGOEGNA

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

emfive posted:

eerie

[wait a sec] what the gently caress does "cabin-baked" mean? wait is that whole thing a joke god I'm dumb

unfortunately, my local eateries do not have nitecrew-based menu selections.

not yet anyway

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

bonus pic of my satellite dish cleaner tool, thats a 1990s hairdryer on the end!

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

emfive posted:

well I'm 56 so I get to be pretty dumb whenever I want

I didn't know they stacked poo poo that old!!!!!

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Baloogan posted:

bonus pic of my satellite dish cleaner tool, thats a 1990s hairdryer on the end!

:eyepop:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Baloogan posted:

FUCKIN NICE

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
My god

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

wear the bread

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
2016 is redeemed

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I want to live in a meme as well.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

yeah im never drinking clamato again ever

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Rubber Tucky posted:

He's actually says health care providers (ie, doctors), not health insurance providers, are being unfairly burdened. Which has a grain of truth to it; it's a lot harder to run a small, private practice than it used to be.

Of course, the solution isn't to shift more of the cost to the patients, it's to drive down the insanely rising costs in the first place.

guess which 'healthcare providers' donate millions to the PACs supporting guys like this

free hint its not lil' ol country doctors lol

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Turdfuzz posted:

wear the bread

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Baloogan posted:

peckerwood eat the bread

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I didn't know they stacked poo poo that old!!!!!

it's sweet man everybody calls me "sir" and is super-nice

[edit] I'm white as a sheet of printer paper of course

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Hahahah you live in a crack den

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

what the christ lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

bread on head

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what am i looking at

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

emfive posted:

it's sweet man everybody calls me "sir" and is super-nice

[edit] I'm white as a sheet of printer paper of course

I get that too and I'm not even old!!

I am also white though.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Turdfuzz posted:

wear the bread

Epic High Five posted:

bread on head

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
pretty sophisticated for a bunch of half-assed mountain boys

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also lol @ the soft cucks whove never left their urban apartment

that's extremely not bad as far as cabin conditions goes

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i didn't think it was possible but i respect baloogan even more now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

now that's a fine pair of brED BALLS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread