Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Inspector_666 posted:

Why did I not play Alshon or Cooks or Crabtree or Tate or Carr.

:negative:

I did not play Alshon. Or Cam. Seemed like a like the right decisions at the time

My opponent played Brees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
YES CUZ, YES DO THAT MORE.

EDIT:

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Dec 20, 2016

Mr.Trifecta
Mar 2, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

gently caress me if Newton turns out to be the better play after all that bullshit I dealt with Dak yesterday.

I warned you and advised you to play Cam. IT WAS FORETOLD.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
lmao that fat rob td knocked me out of one playoff and the missed pat (probably) knocked me out of another

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Please commence with the shootout like NO/Arizona yesterday

This is my Christmas wish thank you Santa

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Nope, loving nope nope nope are you serious.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I am very angry and gently caress poo poo cock dick loving whore

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Inspector_666 posted:

Nope, loving nope nope nope are you serious.

Stewart stuffed, TD pass to noted fat gently caress Tolbert of all people instead?

Same :negative: Stewart getting held out may have cost me a trip to the championship

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Is Reed even playing?!?!

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
GET YOUR poo poo TOGETHER COUSINS YOU FUCKFACED SHITHOOK

AtraMorS
Feb 29, 2004

If at the end of a war story you feel that some tiny bit of rectitude has been salvaged from the larger waste, you have been made the victim of a very old and terrible lie

Doppelganger posted:

Is Reed even playing?!?!
The trainers were just tending to him on the field, so kind of?

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Doppelganger posted:

Is Reed even playing?!?!

He was.

https://twitter.com/Stephania_ESPN/status/811051563796066304

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
thats his natural state

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Reed was basically dead so if you were expecting him to be his usual self or not die again in the first half, welp

Meanwhile my battle of "I need JStew to outscore Gano by more than like 1 point" is going poorly. Also my phone auto corrected that to Garbo which I appreciate under the circumstances.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Please Kirk no more points....

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
please throw to literally anybody but garcon

up 92-83

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
A tear is welling up in my eye and will not drop until Kirk throws a touchdown to Crowder or Reed.

EDIT: lmbo

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
hahahaha reed

AtraMorS
Feb 29, 2004

If at the end of a war story you feel that some tiny bit of rectitude has been salvaged from the larger waste, you have been made the victim of a very old and terrible lie
Reed just got ejected for throwing a punch so you can stop worrying about that now.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

AtraMorS posted:

Reed just got ejected for throwing a punch so you can stop worrying about that now.

rofl

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
My wife now has an unobstructed path to the Super Bowl THANK YOU JORDAN REED :woop:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hopkins sends me to the finals in both my money leagues :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

If Crowder gets 4 points that's the 3rd championship out of 4.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

DEAR RICHARD posted:

please throw to literally anybody but garcon

up 92-83

92-85

i'm on beer 2

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
gently caress you Cousins and all and sundry Redskin players

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Keith Atherton posted:

gently caress you Cousins and all and sundry Redskin players

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Still looking like that goal line stuff of Stewart will cost me a trip to the championship. As the 11-2 #1 seed, most points scored. :smithicide:

Alternatively, starting any defense in the league except MIN prob would have gotten me there.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Calling it now. Redskins drive down the field, get a TD, go for two, and this game falls to a game winning Hopkins FG try that ends my season.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Inspector_666 posted:

I beat him and had a better record than him :smugdog:

(DJ+Hyde+Ware)

God that week was the pits. Jordy, Roethlisberger, Edelman and my defense combined for less than 20 points

Shady and Zeke were the only reasons at all I was even close and you won on a loving last second Michael loving Floyd TD

If I had played Matt Jones instead of Alshon or Matt Ryan over Ben or the KC defense over Pittsburgh I would have destroyed you :(

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
YOU HAVE OTHER WRS ON THE TEAM COUSINS YOU FUCKFACE

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Oh gently caress me only up .5 and he isn't even looking at crowder

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
And there goes my season.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I had 5 minutes of joy. I was going to win. Stewart ran for some yards and did a thing.

Then Gano kicked a meaningless field goal and I am going to lose by 0.8 points so Ron "sunglasses at night" Rivera can feel a little better about himself. Fantasy is dumb and bad.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
That Crowder fumble may have lost me the match lmao

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

the_american_dream posted:

That Crowder fumble may have lost me the match lmao

Hail Satan full of grace. I may have to delete my above post holy poo poo

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Look at this poo poo

Championship week gooooooooo

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Lost because I started Cousins instead of Cam.

Oh well!

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Well were tied. Hopefully the tie breaker is bench points to make up for benching Powell last minute and Landry :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Sweet, made it the championship in 2/2 of the "big" money Apex leagues I'm in!

OTOH, a FanDuel lineup near the top of a GPP mysteriously lost 2 points during that last CAR drive (not the kneel-down, the previous), costing me $3K, and I can't figure out what happened. I had Cam, JStew, Jackson, and Garcon. None of those guys could have lost me 2 points, looking at the play-by-play. A mid-game stat correction?

• Locked thread