Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

Kwyndig posted:

That finale would have turned out very different if they settled things with a children's card game.

Instead Jotaro would settle things with an adult's card game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Instead Jotaro would settle things with an adult's card game.

I raise you my mother's soul, as well as this holo charizard!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

http://i.imgur.com/njPct93.jpg :nms:

Somebody has a new favorite as of 17:44 on Dec 20, 2016

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I love this so loving much.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

:stare:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:nms: :barf: :nms:

Cartoon Man has a new favorite as of 13:55 on Dec 19, 2016

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This makes me extremely uncomfortable. So kudos to the artist.

bookkeeper
Jul 14, 2010

it means "the kapital"

This owns. Elesh Norn owns.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Has the thread already discussed the chris chan parody character in the sonic boom tv show?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

free basket of chips posted:

Has the thread already discussed the chris chan parody character in the sonic boom tv show?

No, and I feel like we shouldn't.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

free basket of chips posted:

This guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqKD1hehXCI

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's just a Misery parody, doesn't seem very Chris-Chan. There's not even a speck of yellow.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Manuel Calavera posted:

That's just a Misery parody, doesn't seem very Chris-Chan. There's not even a speck of yellow.

I haven't watched the full episode but apparently it makes fun of the Sonic fandom a lot.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Actually related to the thread, he made in show fan art.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
ahahaha, the arms.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Captain Invictus posted:

ahahaha, the arms.

Yeah I was thinking okay the hair, the glasses, sure, maybe, but holy poo poo SONIC'S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE cinches it. JEsus christ.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ramos posted:

This is great.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Ramos posted:

why arent his arms blue

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

spit on my clit posted:

why arent his arms blue

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152270706585916&id=167832525915

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

Ramos posted:

Did they get the guy who runs the Twitter account to write the show or something?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Ramos posted:

Time to watch Sonic Boom, I guess.

Anil Dasharez0ne posted:

Did they get the guy who runs the Twitter account to write the show or something?

If they didn't, they should. Honestly, Sonic as a game franchise is kind of busted, barring some kind of miracle. Sega should just license out Sonic TV series and comics, I think.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Speaking of Sonic material, I have learned that the Sonic comics are getting an in-universe Sonic Sentai.

Amazing.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't believe Luke Cage is in a Sonic comic.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I thought they were moving away from the more comic created characters. Gothic Lolita Catgirl does not seem like direction they were going

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I thought they were moving away from the more comic created characters. Gothic Lolita Catgirl does not seem like direction they were going

She's an unused character from Sonic The Fighters, I think a furry version of a Fighting Vipers character? It's actually strange they decided to use her in the comic, but at this point it's better than anything dear old boy Ken ever did.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
[x]

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

My favorite* tumblr fanart thing is when artists draw the characters so...diversely that it takes you a couple minutes to figure out who the hell it's supposed to be. You know, because fanart isn't cool unless you're being relentlessly progressive and you don't get those tumblr points unless you make the entire cast of your favorite media a different race and gender than what they normally are.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
and even then, "fat" just means giant tits, perfect skin, and a bit of a belly pudge

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

My favorite* tumblr fanart thing is when artists draw the characters so...diversely that it takes you a couple minutes to figure out who the hell it's supposed to be. You know, because fanart isn't cool unless you're being relentlessly progressive and you don't get those tumblr points unless you make the entire cast of your favorite media a different race and gender than what they normally are.

Wait are these supposed to be characters from something?

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

lol it's supposed to be homestuck

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

VanSandman posted:

I know the one on the left is a Homestuck troll but I couldn't name any of them if I tried

Edit: Are they all Homestuck? Only the left one has the skin color and horns. The other ones are just... Catgirl, and fat witch?

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Glagha posted:

I know the one on the left is a Homestuck troll but I couldn't name any of them if I tried

Edit: Are they all Homestuck? Only the left one has the skin color and horns. The other ones are just... Catgirl, and fat witch?

There was at least a wolf/girl fusion (Homestuck is weird, okay) in HS, but I don't know if anyone put on witch hats, even if several characters talked about witchy things.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

VanSandman posted:

It looks like some line of little girls' dolls that is (was?) popular, monster high, it looks like? About being beautiful as something other than the regular idea of beauty, except they all have standard Barbie proportions, IIRC. I think I had a cousin who liked them for a while... Or something like that. Can't actually remember how I learned about them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

• Locked thread