Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That dudes got a strange head shape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

Knormal posted:

The New York Times article has this picture of some of the bystanders, that one dude on the right just doesn't' give a gently caress about no assassinations.

Looks about old enough to remember this.

quote:

Political violence in Turkey became a challenging problem in late 1970s.[2] The violence was even described as a "low-level war".[3] The death squads of Turkish right-wing ultra-nationalist groups against left-wing opposition inflicted some 5,000 casualties. The wave of violence dimmed after the 1980 Turkish coup d'état.

Unprecedented political violence had erupted in Turkey in the late 1970s. The overall death toll of the 1970s is estimated at 5,000, with nearly ten assassinations per day.[3] Most were members of left-wing and right-wing political organizations, then engaged in bitter fighting. The ultra-nationalist Grey Wolves, youth organisation of the MHP, claimed they were supporting the security forces.[4] According to the British Searchlight magazine, in 1978 there were 3,319 fascist attacks, in which 831 were killed and 3,121 wounded.[5] In the central trial against the left-wing organization Devrimci Yol (Revolutionary Path) at Ankara Military Court the defendants listed 5,388 political killings before the military coup. Among the victims were 1,296 right-wingers and 2,109 left-wingers. The others could not clearly be related.[6] The 1978 Bahçelievler Massacre, the 1977 Taksim Square massacre with 35 victims and the 1978 Kahramanmaraş Massacre with over 100 victims are some notable incidents. Martial law was announced following the Kahramanmaraş Massacre in 14 of (then) 67 provinces in December 1978. At the time of the coup martial law had been extended to 20 provinces.

The conflict with the Kurds intensified at this time as well.

Old dudes tend to see some poo poo.

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

Knormal posted:

The New York Times article has this picture of some of the bystanders, that one dude on the right just doesn't' give a gently caress about no assassinations.

He probably thinks that it's some elaborate candid camera thing because Ricky Gervais is sitting to his right.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Poke around in this this ruined building in Murmansk, Russia and you might find this mysterious hatch.

Crack that open and you'd be standing above the deepest man-made hole ever created, sinking down to 12,226 metres (40,112 ft). Kind of crazy that it's just a rusted, unlabelled welded up hatch in the middle of nowhere

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Poke around in this this ruined building in Murmansk, Russia and you might find this mysterious hatch.

Crack that open and you'd be standing above the deepest man-made hole ever created, sinking down to 12,226 metres (40,112 ft). Kind of crazy that it's just a rusted, unlabelled welded up hatch in the middle of nowhere

That's where the origin of the 'recording of hell' hoax came from. I remember a Baptist preacher at a retreat played it and convinced 12yo me that it was real back in the 90s.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Well_to_Hell_hoax

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Brittannee Drexel disappeared from a resort in South Carolina over Spring Break in 2009, basically a by-the-books Pretty Missing White Girl, and still no trace of her.

FBI says a guy they have in on another charge claims he has the whole story on what happened to her, but it's unclear if it's true or a ruse to curry favor. But in whatever case, it's reaaaaaally not warm and fuzzy. Per their informant, she was kidnapped, held prisoner at a stash house for multiple days for gang rape, then shot and fed to alligators: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brittanee-drexel-missing_us_57c4274be4b085c1ff2a1e54

There was a program on her in that series Missing/Disappeared/Vanished or whatever it was. Sad. Worth finding on YouTube.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

whiteyfats posted:

I'm the bad hair.

No! I'M the bad hair! :colbert:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

Neither weird nor unnerving but kind curious. Did you know that Kafka's last 20 notebooks are probably in a heap of papers somewhere in a former KGB warehouse? No one has been able to locate them. They were confiscated by the Nazis from Kafka's last lover who was living in Berlin. His letters to her (35) and his last diaries and stories were in her possession. The papers were in a shipment that went east to Silesia during the last months of the war and ended up in Soviet hands. And that is the last anyone ever heard of them.

The files are so large that no one ever properly catalogued them. It would be important to find them soon (if they still exist) because the paper and ink is deterioating in his other manuscripts.

It is doubly sad because Dora (his lover) wanted to keep the papers private. So she didn't hand them to Max Brod, who was publishing and saving everything. As a consequence of having the papers at her flat in Berlin in the 1930s (not terribly wise) they were confiscated and lost, perhaps forever. So instead of saving the material, her actions caused their loss.

Read about it here: http://www.kafkaproject.com/mission.html

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

It is doubly sad because Dora (his lover) wanted to keep the papers private. So she didn't hand them to Max Brod, who was publishing and saving everything. As a consequence of having the papers at her flat in Berlin in the 1930s (not terribly wise) they were confiscated and lost, perhaps forever. So instead of saving the material, her actions caused their loss.

Read about it here: http://www.kafkaproject.com/mission.html

Isn't that a good thing though from her perspective, if she wanted the diaries to remain private and unpublished?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Mr. Flunchy posted:

I love this stuff :cheers:

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

cloudchamber posted:

Isn't that a good thing though from her perspective, if she wanted the diaries to remain private and unpublished?

Well, yes and no. Obviously she would have had to have decided what to do with them at the end of her life: destroy or leave in her will. She was very upset at the confiscation and wanted to save the documents.

Of course, Kafka in his will told Brod: burn everything. Brod had a neat answer: Kafka told me to do the one thing he knew I would never do.

On the subject of publishing privacy, see Kafka's letters to his fiancee. All 511 were published. 700 pages. His fiancee sold them when she was old and needed money for medical treatment.

Josef K. Sourdust has a new favorite as of 21:53 on Dec 20, 2016

FutureCop
Jun 7, 2011

Have you heard of Fermat's principle?
I don't think this has been brought up yet (and if it has, not within many a page), but here is the tale of a mountain climber who caught his arm under a boulder and needed to amputate it with a dull pocket-knife, Aron Ralston (who wrote about his tale in his aptly-named autobiography, Between a Rock and a Hard Place)

Paraphrasing from Wiki:

While climbing a canyon alone in Utah, he had his right arm crushed under a dislodged boulder, trapping him. Due to the fact that he was alone, without a phone, and did not inform anyone of his venture, he had to find out a way to get out by himself, or he would die. After three days of rationing food and water while attempting to free his arm through conventional means (lifting/breaking the boulder), he eventually came to the conclusion that he would have to amputate, but did not have any tools sharp enough to cut through his bones. Two days later, out of supplies and left to drink his own urine, Ralston began to carve his epitaph in the rock with his tiny swiss army knife (which he described as a cheap knife you'd get in a value-combo pack with a flashlight) until, in his delirium, he came to the conclusion that he could break his arm bones using torque force. After that, he was able to amputate the rest of his arm using the pocket knife which he had just unfortunately dulled by carving his epitaph.

Free from the rock, he then climbed down the canyon one-handed and hiked back to his car for four hours. It was then that he came across some vacationers who were able to get him the attention he needed to save his life. This was a stroke of luck, for if they did not show up, medical reports afterwards estimated that he would have bled to death making the 8 mile trek to his car.

Nowadays he serves as a motivational speaker and still climbs mountains, eventually accomplishing his goal of solo-climbing all 59 of Colorado's 'fourteeners' (mountains with peaks over 14,000 feet).

I first came across this story while listening to Karl Pilkington on his old XFM days: when quizzed on his ideal guests for a dinner party, he wanted to include 'that feller who lost his arm while climbing that mountain,' much to Ricky Gervais' chagrin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmGt2flNZF0

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

FutureCop posted:

I don't think this has been brought up yet (and if it has, not within many a page), but here is the tale of a mountain climber who caught his arm under a boulder and needed to amputate it with a dull pocket-knife, Aron Ralston (who wrote about his tale in his aptly-named autobiography, Between a Rock and a Hard Place)

Paraphrasing from Wiki:

While climbing a canyon alone in Utah, he had his right arm crushed under a dislodged boulder, trapping him. Due to the fact that he was alone, without a phone, and did not inform anyone of his venture, he had to find out a way to get out by himself, or he would die. After three days of rationing food and water while attempting to free his arm through conventional means (lifting/breaking the boulder), he eventually came to the conclusion that he would have to amputate, but did not have any tools sharp enough to cut through his bones. Two days later, out of supplies and left to drink his own urine, Ralston began to carve his epitaph in the rock with his tiny swiss army knife (which he described as a cheap knife you'd get in a value-combo pack with a flashlight) until, in his delirium, he came to the conclusion that he could break his arm bones using torque force. After that, he was able to amputate the rest of his arm using the pocket knife which he had just unfortunately dulled by carving his epitaph.

Free from the rock, he then climbed down the canyon one-handed and hiked back to his car for four hours. It was then that he came across some vacationers who were able to get him the attention he needed to save his life. This was a stroke of luck, for if they did not show up, medical reports afterwards estimated that he would have bled to death making the 8 mile trek to his car.

Nowadays he serves as a motivational speaker and still climbs mountains, eventually accomplishing his goal of solo-climbing all 59 of Colorado's 'fourteeners' (mountains with peaks over 14,000 feet).

I first came across this story while listening to Karl Pilkington on his old XFM days: when quizzed on his ideal guests for a dinner party, he wanted to include 'that feller who lost his arm while climbing that mountain,' much to Ricky Gervais' chagrin.

Most people came across the story in the movie 127 Hours, which dramatises it.

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.

Knormal posted:

Could that dude in the middle look any more Russian

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Well he is slav-squatting.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

8 Ball posted:

Could that dude in the middle look any more Russian

I don't see a tracksuit anywhere

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Knormal posted:

He just looks bored.
"Oh, this poo poo again."

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Personally unnerving: Someone I've known online since I was 15 has gone missing after a party Friday night.

quote:

Copied from facebook: Ashley Brown went out with some friends in Nashville Friday night. They went on a trolley to see some lights, then went to a bar (Santa's Pub). They had a few drinks there then headed over to a friends apartment near Vanderbilt University. About 330 in the morning Ashley said something about cigarettes and left the apartment. This is the last time anyone has spoken to or seen her. She left her keys, purse, wallet (with ID and her debit/credit cards) and her car at the apartment.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nashville/comments/5j8pfc/help_missing_person/

It seems like she went to her car to get cigarettes and disappeared.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Infinitum posted:

Mr. Flunchy posted:

The Archduke Franz Ferdinand just got assassinated in an art gallery:

Here's the Archduke.

The guy behind him, Gavrilo Princip, is the assassin. Moments later he shot him in the back.

Nobody is going to start a world war over Turkey.

IShallRiseAgain has a new favorite as of 13:51 on Dec 21, 2016

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Nobody is going to start a world war over Turkey.

Pork, on the other hand.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Nobody is going to start a world war over Serbia .

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

moonsour posted:

My dad did the same thing 30 years ago. Sh- He'll be back any day now

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I love the American and British governments reaction to that hot mess when they found out. "What the gently caress is wrong with you guys?"

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Wars can start over anything, but only if the country involved WANTS a war. Germany was itching for a pretext in 1914. The "cause" could've been anything. Putin doesn't want a war with NATO. He's a greedy evil gently caress, but a global murder-suicide is bad for business.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

moonsour posted:

Personally unnerving: Someone I've known online since I was 15 has gone missing after a party Friday night.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nashville/comments/5j8pfc/help_missing_person/

No longer missing: Body of woman missing since Saturday found in Nashville.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
:smith: That's awful. I'm sorry, moonsour.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeah, that sucks. Sorry man.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

quote:

[Ashley Brown has] multiple tattoos (giraffe on fire on foot, a party cat on inside bicep, "die young and save yourself" on her back, sugar skull on her collarbone

quote:

"die young and save yourself"

well,

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Erghh posted:

In the central trial against the left-wing organization Devrimci Yol (Revolutionary Path) at Ankara Military Court the defendants listed 5,388 political killings before the military coup. Among the victims were 1,296 right-wingers and 2,109 left-wingers.

Yeah that sounds about right :(

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Sorry, moonsour, that's really awful.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wonder if the police are interviewing the guy she was with?

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

whiteyfats posted:

Wonder if the police are interviewing the guy she was with?

The FBI have/are interviewing everyone she was with Friday night as well as everyone who lives in the building. If she went outside at all though, she may have gotten locked out and who knows from there. It was a pretty secure building.

I should be glad that at least her body was recovered quickly enough to still gather evidence, but right now I'm just numb with occasional chest pain. We weren't close at all but for some reason it's hitting me harder than any death in my life to date. Hell, it's not even the first murder. Reading about exactly this kind of thing is a hobby that I'm really interested in, but that doesn't make it any less sickening to have someone I know just tossed in a dumpster.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.
The Goiania Accident. Some thieves steal equipment from an abandoned hospital in late 80's Brazil, one of which was used for radiotherapy in order to sell for scraps. They bust open the machine and find the radioactive capsule of caesism chloride.

quote:

On September 13, 1987, taking advantage of the absence of the guard,[7] Roberto dos Santos Alves and Wagner Mota Pereira illegally entered the partially demolished facility. They partially disassembled the teletherapy unit, and placed the source assembly – which they thought might have some scrap value – in a wheelbarrow, taking it to Alves's home.[1] There, they began dismantling the equipment. That same evening, they both began to vomit. Nevertheless, they continued in their efforts. The following day, Pereira began to experience diarrhea and dizziness and his left hand began to swell. He soon developed a burn on this hand in the same size and shape as the aperture – he eventually underwent partial amputation of several fingers.[8]

They found the blue glow interesting and took it home to their families. One of their daughters played with it. One tried to make it into jewelry for his wife.

quote:

The day before the sale to the second scrapyard, on September 24, Ivo, Devair's brother, successfully scraped some additional dust out of the source and took it to his house a short distance away. There he spread some of it on the concrete floor. His six-year-old daughter, Leide das Neves Ferreira, later ate a sandwich while sitting on this floor. She was also fascinated by the blue glow of the powder, applying it to her body and showing it off to her mother. Dust from the powder fell on the sandwich she was consuming; she eventually absorbed 1.0 GBq and received a total dose of 6.0 Gy, more than a fatal dose even with treatment.[10]

The wife of one of the guys began to notice those around her dropping like flies and took the material to authorities. She ended up dying. A massive cleanup effort began. The little girl who had ingested the powder had to be buried in a fiberglass coffin lined with lead. At her burial there was a riot of at least 2,000 citizens scared shitless that her body would poison the surrounding land.

Another person who died of extreme radiation but didn't work around it was Eben Byers. He was a Yale graduate, socialite, industrialist, golfer, and professional gadabout. He took massive amounts of Radithor, water with a ton of radium. Like massive amounts.

quote:

Byers began taking enormous doses of Radithor, which he believed had greatly improved his health, drinking nearly 1,400 bottles.[6] By 1930, when Byers stopped taking the remedy, he had accumulated significant amounts of radium in his bones resulting in the loss of most of his jaw. Byers' brain was also abscessed, and holes were forming in his skull. His death on March 31, 1932, was attributed to "radiation poisoning" using the terminology of the time, but it was due to cancers, not acute radiation syndrome.[4][7] He is buried in Allegheny Cemetery in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in a lead-lined coffin.[5]

His remains are still extremely radioactive to this day.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

bean_shadow posted:

Another person who died of extreme radiation but didn't work around it was Eben Byers. He was a Yale graduate, socialite, industrialist, golfer, and professional gadabout. He took massive amounts of Radithor, water with a ton of radium. Like massive amounts.

His remains are still extremely radioactive to this day.

In the midst of half life, we are in death.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

moonsour posted:

I should be glad that at least her body was recovered quickly enough to still gather evidence, but right now I'm just numb with occasional chest pain. We weren't close at all but for some reason it's hitting me harder than any death in my life to date. Hell, it's not even the first murder. Reading about exactly this kind of thing is a hobby that I'm really interested in, but that doesn't make it any less sickening to have someone I know just tossed in a dumpster.
For some reason I think it's extra hard when someone's death is in the news. You're suffering a personal loss, her their death is being scrutinized by the public, her photos passed around, stupid comments being made about what she did wrong and how she could have avoided being murdered.

I have an online friend whose sister died a couple years ago. She had gone out on a first date, then gone back with him to her NYC apartment. She was standing alone on her balcony smoking a cigarette when the balcony suddenly fell off the building and dropped her 19 stories. My friend was devastated, and people all over the internet were joking about whether she'd at least gotten laid before she died. Ever since then, I have a hard time laughing at bizarre deaths in the news, because I can't forget that someone's grieving family is behind the story.

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011

Cat Potency posted:

I love this thread, but sometimes I feel like it gets into really tiresome "PYF serial killer/child rapist" territory when i'd much prefer more of the "PYF unsolved airline disaster/medical mystery/catastrophic expedition". stuff.

THE TOXIC LADY OF RIVERSIDE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Ramirez

Haven't seen any mention of this fairly well-known case in this thread, so I thought I'd do a short write up about a fascinating medical mystery.

Meet Gloria Ramirez, a resident of Riverside, California. On February 19, 1994, Ramirez was brought into the emergency room of Riverside General Hospital by paramedics. Gloria, clad in shorts and a T-Shirt,was awake, but she responded to questions with only brief and sometimes incoherent utterances. During her ambulance trip to the hospital, paramedics drew her blood without incident. She was taking shallow, rapid breaths. Her heart was beating too rapidly to allow its chambers to fill before they pumped, so her blood pressure was plummeting. The only thing unusual about her was her age - most patients who show up in an emergency room with such symptoms are elderly people.This woman, the paramedics reported, was 31 years old and had advanced cervical cancer - a diagnosis she had recieved 6 weeks earlier.

Once she arrived at the emergency room, medical staff hooked up an IV and injected Ramirez with a host of drugs that were standard protocol for her condition. Air was forced into Ramirez’s lungs with an Ambu-bag, and when it became clear that she was responding poorly to treatment, staff tried to defibrillate her heart with electricity. When they removed her shirt to apply the defribilators to her chest, some staff noticed an oily sheen on her skin, and others noticed a garlicky, fruity odor that they thought may have been on her breath.

After an attempted defribilation, one of the nurses used a syringe to draw Ramirez's blood. That's when all hell seemingly broke loose.

Realise this is old and I am not an expert in this stuff but a lot of it sounds like misreported or confused facts to me....

Syringes create a vacuum so no smell would typically escape from them. If some how the smell was getting out the lumen of the needle I would be surprised.

If somehow the smell was getting out of the wound/blood/sweat or whatever... ammonia can pass through the blood brain barrier and cause seizures/altered level of consciousness and distinctive flapping tremors (seen in hepatic encephalopathy, mainly in bad alcoholics etc.) This would happen well before you could smell it like that. If it was strong enough to gas the room I would think the person would long of been dead.

If it was some other chemical I have no idea but anything that throws of the pH of your blood will quickly gently caress you up. Pretty much anything that's not blood in your blood probably will too...

No idea what the Manila colored particles in the blood would be but blood stains like a motherfucker. No idea what could be seen through non-transparent blood that's great at staining things red if not forming clots around them - clots can any form around bacteria in your blood I believe . But if you have chunks of anything floating around in your blood they will get trapped in capillaries as they branch down to a cellular level. You would likely find a bunch of it in her lungs on scans or autopsy. It would then not be able to circulate back into the arterial circulation. So it would either need a constant source feeding it or be constantly forming or be cleared in a few mins.

Bizarre that a skeleton crew could stay and do 45 minutes of CPR (which can be quite strenuous exercise) while other people are instantly effected supposedly by fumes, and some passing out etc.

Not saying any of these particular things did or didn't happen. Something weird obviously did. But I have seen stuff I have been involved in massively misreported by media from getting terminology wrong to straight making things up. I have also given info to police face to face and then look at what they have written down and it doesn't resemble what I said....

I tend to think the urine and whatever thing in the sink is likely coz it could have an immediate effect by creating fumes in a closed space and then quickly by washed away.... but who knows. So many unknown variables and so much time gone anything could of happened.

It's a cool creepy story I remember being creeped out by years ago (the originally I read had yellow crystals in her blood instead too come to think of it). Thanks for sharing it.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING
Re: radiation chat

One story I'm fascinated with is the Demon Core.

A ball of super radioactive plutonium that accidentally killed two scientists on separate occasions taking all necessary precautions because of one small mistake.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
http://www.independent.co.uk/us/das...m-a6889171.html

Brass Key
Sep 15, 2007

Attention! Something tremendous has happened!

Velocity Raptor posted:

Re: radiation chat

One story I'm fascinated with is the Demon Core.

A ball of super radioactive plutonium that accidentally killed two scientists on separate occasions taking all necessary precautions because of one small mistake.

I mean, I guess if you call "levering the shielding up with a flathead screwdriver whoops my hand slipped" and "dropping a loving brick on it" one small mistake.

Fun fact, the demon core was supposed to be the heart of the third nuclear weapon ever made. Only, the war ended, and then they were like, now what do we do with this thing?

It was eventually put back into a bomb and dropped on bikini atoll when they got tired of it loving people up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Wowzer. That's loving tragic. It also rings of Lady Stoneheart or the origin story of the Punisher or something. I'd like to make a joke but having your 12 year old son shot in front of you and have his corpse tossed onto yours while they sprinkle you with dirt is just a living hell.