Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

loquacius posted:

quote:

I'm assistant band director at my old high school, doing it while finishing my college degree.

When I was in high school I was a huge nerd, social outcast, and a big creep in general. I still am lol.

After band practice the colorguard puts their spandex bodysuits in a big bin to be washed before the next practice. I lock up the school and smell the bodysuits before I leave. Sometimes I wear them too. I also like sniffing the boots. We're a small school in a small neighborhood, so if this ever got out I'd be ruined for life.
like okay you're being a voyeur intruding on their personal space, whatever, at the end of the day you're smelling their sweat stink, how is this enjoyable
I don't understand fetishes involving smelling people's stuff

like okay you're being a voyeur intruding on their personal space, whatever, at the end of the day you're smelling their sweat stink, how is this enjoyable

Apparently they're fairly common though, I think the number of confessions involving stealing stuff for smelling purposes is in the double digits now
Also it's a high school, those are minors, stop that immediately anonymous confessor you're being a pedophile

lmao what a loving snipe

Danaru fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Dec 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Actually, I believe the term is

Nah just loving with you. That poo poo's sick man you should cut it out and maybe not be around teenagers.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
let he who has never pressed a high schooler's dirty gym clothes to his face, inhaled deeply, and let out a shuddering moan cast the first stone

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Magic dude: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If magic is real then it shouldn't be hard to demonstrate it, repeatedly, allowing others to study it and replicate it. I look forward to your presentation.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
What percentage of bodysuit sniffers progress up to loving children? I get the feeling that the monsters that gently caress children didn't start with some 'gateway perversion' ;they were grooming and molesting kids from the get go.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

The Management posted:

Magic dude: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If magic is real then it shouldn't be hard to demonstrate it, repeatedly, allowing others to study it and replicate it. I look forward to your presentation.

At the very least contact James Randi.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

The Management posted:

To be fair, doesn't that necessarily assume that something like magic would be a coherent and consistent system? I don't think Magic is real (Ok, I do believe in a Magic Sky Wizard) but if it was something that was random and didn't correspond to any material trigger or system, then wouldn't it be impossible to test it? Conveniently so, in fact?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

fruit on the bottom posted:

To be fair, doesn't that necessarily assume that something like magic would be a coherent and consistent system? I don't think Magic is real (Ok, I do believe in a Magic Sky Wizard) but if it was something that was random and didn't correspond to any material trigger or system, then wouldn't it be impossible to test it? Conveniently so, in fact?

That would just be random chance

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Improbable Lobster posted:

That would just be random chance

Even if it's clearly supernatural?

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

The Management posted:

It only exists to those who ~*believe*~

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Repeat it in red!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

My mind has started playing tricks on me and I'm worried it may be serious. My parents both developed dementia very young - Mom in her 40s and Dad in his 50s.

Today at work I came in to around 30 emails asking why I didn't do something. And I swear on my life I did that thing last week. But I double checked and they're right, I never did it.

I've also had several moments like this with my girlfriend. I'll be talking and suddenly forget my topic. That stuff happens to everyone but the frequency is getting alarming. The other day I couldn't remember my middle name, chalked it up to being really tired, and fell asleep. I remembered it when I woke up but that was the most scared I've been so far.

welp :shrug: See a doctor, I'm sure they have treatment of some kind for this type of thing to at least stave it off a little longer

quote:

I have no doubt I am the biggest piece of poo poo on these forums, possibly the biggest piece of poo poo alive today. Despite this knowledge I will not change.

I have been married to the same woman for a few years. We got married too young, but I was young dumb and full of cum and her very religious parents disapproved of us living together before marriage.

We have an okay marriage. We fight, but we mostly get along, and we don't have any kids to drag in to our messes. My wife has a lower sex drive than me - I could go 2-3 times a day, she's content with 6-7 times a week. For a long time I was good just jerking it to make up the difference, but one night I went for a little bit of loving and my wife pushed me off. She was on her period, which usually just means she blows me, but the cramps were really bad and she wasn't feeling up to it. So I was kind of pissed off and said "I'll bet your sister doesn't reject her boyfriend like this."

She was really hurt and to be honest, I kind of regretted saying that. The next day I came home from work and my wife's sister had come over. She made a pass at me and I tried to stop her at first, but she outweighs me by a good bit and I couldn't fight back. We made love, and it was pretty good, and that was that. She warned me not to tell anyone.

That night when my wife got home from work and I could just tell what happened - she had told her sister to come tacke care of me. Her sister is effectively the town bicycle, so what's one more guy if he uses protection?

Since then I've been doing my wife and her sister on the regular. I'm back up to having sex 2-3 times a day, which is awesome. Honestly, as bad as I feel, there's no real downside on this to anyone. My wife is obviously okay with it, her slutty sister loves it, and I'm always wearing protection so there's no problem there.

yeah uh dude we had a pedo mod, you are what is called a "rape victim", I wouldn't worry about being the biggest piece of poo poo on the forums

also you're cheating on your wife but it was her idea, whatev. You seem like you're still in your early 20s (got married too young for Jesus reasons, been "a few years"), your sex drive will probably calm down at least a little as you get older. You're fine, chill.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

magic has to be real, how else could you explain the weeaboo step-dad confession

loquacius posted:

I hope Mick convinces anon's mom to call him Goku or Naruto or whatever in bed and anon hears it

mick is loving anons mom and he's about to climax. suddenly his eyes flash; he looks into anons mom's eyes and says with the deepest and utmost affection, "you just unlocked my sexy kekkei genkai"

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Magic goon: "magic" does not exist. Even if the things you saw and the things you believe you've done have actually happened, that's not "magic", that's "technology you don't understand." A person popping in and out could be any number of technologies that may exist, but that society in general is not aware of, like invisibility (through either light manipulation or mental manipulation), transportation (through wormholes or whatever), or time manipulation.

Piece-of-poo poo goon: the only thing making you a piece of poo poo in your little consensual clusterfuck is the humblebrag and ridiculously obvious fishing for approval. gently caress off.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Ever watch sausage party? It's true that your penis becomes sentient when no humans are around and magic is real

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Dementia goon go to a loving doctor as soon as you can. Get tested, get a brain scan and find out if you're in early stages. Both parents having dementia young is a huge risk factor for you, and if you think you're having symptoms you need to catch this poo poo now. There are medications that can help you if you can catch it early. If you have dementia, there's a lot you need to put in place now when you're still functioning.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Hey guys, I'm getting laid three times a day with the wife and her sister. Not bragging, I feel really bad about this. I'm such a bad guy. I just wanted you all to know that.

Also maybe I'm showing my age here but who the gently caress has time for sex three times in one day?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

runupon cracker posted:

Magic goon: "magic" does not exist. Even if the things you saw and the things you believe you've done have actually happened, that's not "magic", that's "technology you don't understand." A person popping in and out could be any number of technologies that may exist, but that society in general is not aware of, like invisibility (through either light manipulation or mental manipulation), transportation (through wormholes or whatever), or time manipulation.

"Magic doesn't exist, it was obviously teleportation or invisibility."

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

The Management posted:

Hey guys, I'm getting laid three times a day with the wife and her sister. Not bragging, I feel really bad about this. I'm such a bad guy. I just wanted you all to know that.

Also maybe I'm showing my age here but who the gently caress has time for sex three times in one day?

When it never lasts longer than 2 minutes, it's cool.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

RCarr posted:

There was a man magically appearing and disappearing in my back yard some random night. He did this because he thought I should know see magic / teleportation / god in action even though it's been hidden from the rest of the world forever. That's definitely a more logical explanation than considering that my mind is an unreliable narrator.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The Management posted:

There was a man magically appearing and disappearing in my back yard some random night. He did this because he thought I should know see magic / teleportation / god in action even though it's been hidden from the rest of the world forever. That's definitely a more logical explanation than considering that my mind is an unreliable narrator.

If you are actually crazy and having hallucinations, "logically this nonsensical situation is the project of a diseased mind and I should seek treatment" isn't always a conclusion you can possibly come to on your own

Even game theory man John Nash took the majority of his biopic starring Russell Crowe to come to that conclusion, and he was a smart math man

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

fruit on the bottom posted:

Even if it's clearly supernatural?

Lots of things that are "clearly" supernatural are just magical thinking, bears, swamp gas or bears huffing swamp gas. If spells worked then you would be able to repeat the same spell to get the same effect, rather than no actual effect like in real life.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

RCarr posted:

There are "invisibility" technologies currently existing, it's not too far out there to suppose somebody might have something more sophisticated than what the general populace is currently aware of.

However, it was most likely hallucination.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Lots of things that are "clearly" supernatural are just magical thinking, bears, swamp gas or bears huffing swamp gas. If spells worked then you would be able to repeat the same spell to get the same effect, rather than no actual effect like in real life.

If somebody from two hundred years ago heard you talk to a small box that then answered your questions, they would most likely think it magic, not technology. Saying "Hey Siri" might seem like a magic spell.

You could use currently-existing voice and gesture recognition software to make, say, a door open when you say a certain phrase and wave your hands around in a particular manner. Right now, it would be pretty easy to spot the technology, but advances in miniaturization, solar power collection, and battery technology could get us to the point where finding such technology would be difficult for anybody who didn't know what they were looking for. It's not too much of a stretch to imagine us building such things, blowing ourselves to poo poo a few years later, and then ignorant generations later stumbling across it. Would they think it was technology, or magic?

edit: I guess this whole conversation begs the question... is the general population aware of the most advanced technologies in existence, or are there techs that are only available to certain government entities? I personally think there's not much significant that's not public, but it's hard to say for sure.

Tinestram fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Dec 20, 2016

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

But advanced technology doesn't just show up in your back yard one evening to gently caress with you.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

The Management posted:

Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

But advanced technology doesn't just show up in your back yard one evening to gently caress with you.

Which is why I said it was most likely hallucination.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

I think we're coming from different ideas of magic on this one. Like the more mystical versions might be harder or impossible to test, like if your grandfather suddenly became a tree one day or if your wardrobe was sometimes a magic portal to another world or sometimes not but not in any consistent pattern.

But yeah, if you're claiming you can cast a magic fireball spell, that poo poo should be easy to disprove.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
If something magical becomes repeatable and you can study it, it no longer becomes magic.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The best part about the magic confession is casually using the word coloreds

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

runupon cracker posted:

If somebody from two hundred years ago heard you talk to a small box that then answered your questions, they would most likely think it magic, not technology. Saying "Hey Siri" might seem like a magic spell.

You could use currently-existing voice and gesture recognition software to make, say, a door open when you say a certain phrase and wave your hands around in a particular manner. Right now, it would be pretty easy to spot the technology, but advances in miniaturization, solar power collection, and battery technology could get us to the point where finding such technology would be difficult for anybody who didn't know what they were looking for. It's not too much of a stretch to imagine us building such things, blowing ourselves to poo poo a few years later, and then ignorant generations later stumbling across it. Would they think it was technology, or magic?

edit: I guess this whole conversation begs the question... is the general population aware of the most advanced technologies in existence, or are there techs that are only available to certain government entities? I personally think there's not much significant that's not public, but it's hard to say for sure.

I don't give a poo poo about you're self published novel

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Gimbal lock posted:

If something magical becomes repeatable and you can study it, it no longer becomes magic.

I read Brandon Sanderson books, and I like them

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I hate the expression "begs the question". I always picture a snub pig nose when I hear it. hurk hurk hurk

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Teagan posted:

I hate the expression "begs the question". I always picture a snub pig nose when I hear it. hurk hurk hurk

People always use it incorrectly too

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

runupon cracker posted:

There are "invisibility" technologies currently existing, it's not too far out there to suppose somebody might have something more sophisticated than what the general populace is currently aware of.

However, it was most likely hallucination.

Yeah but they suck rear end

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Sorry :(

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

loquacius posted:

I read Brandon Sanderson books, and I like them

Mods? Mods?!

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

I love it when someone other than me points this out, because I feel like people need to know that but hate having to be the one to explain it/come up with examples on the spot.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Ugh, look at the filthy prescriptivist over here.

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

The Management posted:

The post of a sexhaver.

quote:

Since then I've been doing my wife and her sister on the regular. I'm back up to having sex 2-3 times a day

The post of a lonely virgin.

I like the logistical implication that the sister-in-law has had to move into the house full time just to satisfy the insatiable needs of possibly the biggest piece of poo poo alive today. :shobon:

Fintilgin fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Dec 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I hate eating pussy. Like I'm all for loving and fingering, but the idea of putting my mouth on that poo poo grosses me out. The first time I ate pussy with like the 3rd or 4th time I had sex with my first girlfriend in high school. While going down on her, the slimy poo poo made me hold my breath in disgust. After like a long 3 or so minutes, I had puked a little in my mouth , but quickly swallowed it back down. Whatever left over puke in my mouth ended up in her vag and in her mouth. Yeah we still kissed because she was all into it and I was too embarrassed to stop and bust out the mouth wash. That probably would've humiliated her too. Never told her about the puke.

I always tell girls now that I'm not into eating them out. Some were alright with it, but most were noticeably disappointed. Because of this, I understand how some girls would be grossed out at sucking dick.

I mean, nobody has to do poo poo they don't want to do

but at the same time either you're a huge pansy or your high school gf had a particularly stank-rear end pussy

There's not necessarily anything to do about it now though, since early sexual experiences do a lot to shape your sexual hangups later in life, but if you think you can handle it, give it another shot, because there's a pretty good chance you'll be fine with it with a different girl

quote:

So I have two. The bad one first.

I routinely look for and touch my self to Snuff and guro porn/stories, but only if the horrible acts are being done by a women to a male in a bdsm style thing. Off course I would never want this seeing as I enjoy being alive just something messed up.

A palate clenser.

I broke my wedding ring and lied to my wife. It was tungsten carbide and I have knocked it into tons of hard heavy poo poo, nothing ever happened.

So while trying to explain to a coworker how tough it is. I said I could even hit it with a hammer and nothing would happen. So I hit it with a 3 pound hammer while it was on my finger.

It broke, it shattered, it disolved into so many little shards. I am so loving dumb. Thank god it is under warranty.

honestly if this is a conversation you find yourself in you kind of deserve it :v:

You didn't say what the lie to your wife was though!