Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

"this is my favorite pg itt"
-hillary lucifer rodham ed balls satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Hail Satan👀👌💯

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Save us satan, you're our only hope.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

It is true that dems could pick about anyone president-wise. The 'white working class' thing describes a set of workers who are going to vote based on their pocketbooks and those pocketbooks are not going to fare well under Trump.

Combine that with olds dying and voila, you win the presidency.

What they need for sure is to get a dude who needs to understand the democrats need to be a regional and local party.

(a) I think 2016 disproves "dems could pick about anyone president-wise"
(b) Trump's strongest age demo was 45-64. They've got a good 20 to 40 years of life still ahead of them

Remember, demographics are not destiny

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

pathetic little tramp posted:

It is true that dems could pick about anyone president-wise. The 'white working class' thing describes a set of workers who are going to vote based on their pocketbooks and those pocketbooks are not going to fare well under Trump.

Combine that with olds dying and voila, you win the presidency.

What they need for sure is to get a dude who needs to understand the democrats need to be a regional and local party.

democrats will find a way to gently caress up trust me

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
Black Daniel 2020

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Ice Cream Barbara posted:

democrats will find a way to gently caress up trust me

the truest post in this thread

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

oh and hail satan

Serf
May 5, 2011

also posting on the devil page, hail satan

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Serf posted:

holy poo poo so much of this is garbage. trying to tie Ellison to an idpol message is incredible when he's the one pushing the economic message lmao

It reads like they literally want to do away with both and shed themselves of the obligation to help labour OR minorities, and they are really upset that Ellison, a black muslim labour advocate, has the audacity to stand in their way

HAIL SATAN

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Serf posted:

I would have a lot of respect for any politician willing to criticize their own side for poo poo. sure you're not supposed to do that in today's hyper-partisan society for fear of giving the other side ammo, but there's something innately human to me about saying "no, I don't agree with this, we should be different" about the stupid poo poo your own side tries to push. there's nothing I hate more than watching a politician lie through their teeth, claiming to love something they hate or vice versa

remember when Bill said during the election that there were problems with Obamacare and the entire media jumped on it as either "proof that Obamacare is the worst thing ever" or "that idiot yokel Bill is throwing the election with his wacky gaffes again"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hillary clinton

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

GlyphGryph posted:

It reads like they literally want to do away with both and shed themselves of the obligation to help labour OR minorities, and they are really upset that Ellison, a black muslim labour advocate, has the audacity to stand in their way

HAIL SATAN

Well, you see, white working-class voters *has seizure, falls to the ground, foaming at the mouth*

Serf
May 5, 2011

Main Paineframe posted:

remember when Bill said during the election that there were problems with Obamacare and the entire media jumped on it as either "proof that Obamacare is the worst thing ever" or "that idiot yokel Bill is throwing the election with his wacky gaffes again"

I remember thinking it was a good thing to point out. UHC is really what we oughta have

but yeah the media handled it shittily as usual

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Chunk of dems will definitely do whatever they can to jettison literally anything else in lieu of the finance industry

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
TRUMP

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
:tif:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Alter Ego posted:

Well, you see, white working-class voters *has seizure, falls to the ground, foaming at the mouth*

keith good because keith just says "working class"

all politicians are class conscious, they're just working for the enemy

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

satan 2020

edit: no gently caress

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Serf posted:

holy poo poo so much of this is garbage. trying to tie Ellison to an idpol message is incredible when he's the one pushing the economic message lmao

The right - Rush Limbaugh and his cadre of fucks, are also pushing the line that Ellison is all about idpol.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
oh my god i should have asked zdr to make :tif: into :2016: instead gently caress

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Hail satan.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Montasque posted:

The right - Rush Limbaugh and his cadre of fucks, are also pushing the line that Ellison is all about idpol.

See?! Potential voters we'd be alienating with Ellison!!!!

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
hail satan

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

logikv9 posted:

oh my god i should have asked zdr to make :tif: into :2016: instead gently caress

p. sure he can still do this

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

hail satan

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

be the change you want to see, logikv9

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

VOTE THIRD PARTY!

Serf
May 5, 2011

Montasque posted:

can't wait 2 see dems and rush limbaugh spouting the same poo poo lol

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I'm legitimately curious to see how far the muslim-baiting with Ellison (from democrats) will go

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
hail satan

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

hillary clinton

did you know she exists

really grinds my gears

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009