Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Shes so dreamy and brave. Willing to stand up for women. What an absolutely deep person she is. Love her dearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i am a writer who moved to new york after college. i write exclusively about me. i write about the things i do and the things i think feel. i only hang out with other people who write and make art about themselves. we support each other. we jerk each other off. we are important and we say important things and the things we believe are True because we believe them. if someone disagrees, we tell them they're bigoted, and they stop. we are The Good People

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Ground floor

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I wish her parents had aborted her.

Lena Dunham is a walking abortion.

Lena abortion.

ABORTIONABORTIONABORTIONABORTION!!!!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I sent her a christmas card boy was she steamed!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

We cant have 2 lena threads

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
We need more Lena threads. Shes so goddam amazing. Wanna take her out for a drink. Someone get her agent to contact me for a nice des moines evening

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
The penultimate thread will be when Lena is cast in one of the star wars movies. :allears:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Hardawn posted:

The penultimate thread will be when Lena is cast in one of the star wars movies. :allears:

It's basically a genocide that this hasn't already happened.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah, I think her and Jeff should have a dog baby in a manger. She should carry the monster to term like god intended.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
please dont enable this persons pathetic attempts to remain a C lister by even addressing it

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

please dont enable this persons pathetic attempts to remain a C lister by even addressing it

This game is impossible to win.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
If she thinks a woman who hasn't aborted can't really speak about abortions then people without kids can't have opinions about parents. Checkmate Lena Durham.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
Here's a picture of Lena Dunham to refresh your memory

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

In 2014 I decided I wanted to read more nonfiction, and I wanted my finger to be on the pulse. In order to find something modern I looked up a bunch of best nonfiction of the year lists. One of these lists was from Gawker, so obviously I wasn't expecting much to begin with. So it didn't bother me that Lena Dunham's autobiography topped the list, especially since the list mainly consisted of books published by Gawker staff, who I didn't see as being robbed of a more deserving position on the list. It didn't bother me that the book was described as a spiritual life affirming experience, nor that it was explicitly and repeatedly compared to The Diary of Anne Frank (in terms of importance and emotional weight). What bothered me was the references to Lena Dunham in the descriptions of the other books. Phrases like "while they lack the wit of Lena Dunham..." and "they describe their experience with Dunhamesque bravery".

It seemed to me like the writer was not just a fan, but actually devoted to Lena Dunham, their entire being and sense of self consumed by and dedicated to her. This caused in me a sort of instinctual revulsion, horror even, although I cannot put my finger on why.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Knitting Beetles posted:

this is me

cnut
May 3, 2016

Knitting Beetles posted:

:gizz:

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

Hardawn posted:

You don't know what one of these words means

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

Hardawn posted:

*luke is practicing with his lightsaber when obi-ham suddenly staggers and has to sit down*
luke: are you all right? what's wrong?
obi-ham: i just realized that i've never had an abortion. gently caress my life.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

TheChaosPath posted:

The ultimate thread is too terrifying a prospect to speculate on. A thread to discuss some event or comment made to the media that will launch Lena Dunham into complete and everlasting cultural dominance. A thread wherein even long time haters will be confronted by the depths of their admiration, respect and unselfish love for Lena Dunham.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Moon Atari posted:

This caused in me a sort of instinctual revulsion, horror even, although I cannot put my finger on why.

I'm liking this post series.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

TheChaosPath posted:

The last will be my suicide thread.

Idiot.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Maybe you COULD have an abortion, Lena, if you had been sticking ROCKS in your OWN vagina and NOT your SISTERS.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Mr. F! posted:

Maybe you COULD have an abortion, Lena, if you had been sticking ROCKS in your OWN vagina and NOT your SISTERS.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Knitting Beetles posted:

tfw you just got finished feeding han solo to the rancor

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. F! posted:

Damb son u told her!!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Haha what the actual gently caress is the content for this photo.

Also re: Lena, same.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Crash_N_Burn posted:

tfw you just got finished feeding han solo to the rancor

Lmfao :five:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If only she was aborted

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

givepatajob posted:

What's a gagortion?

Mr. Pickles Fun-Time Abortion Clinic: We'll bring out the kid in you!

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

EorayMel posted:

For twelve threads, you have been asking: Who is Lena Dunham?

😂😂😂

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Moon Atari posted:

The ultimate thread is too terrifying a prospect to speculate on. A thread to discuss some event or comment made to the media that will launch Lena Dunham into complete and everlasting cultural dominance. A thread wherein even long time haters will be confronted by the depths of their admiration, respect and unselfish love for Lena Dunham.

oh the huge manatee

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

she's so loving stupid

Plastic Goldbaby
Sep 8, 2010

Purple horseshoes?
Sure, if they be nailed to a golden horse.
i imagine lena dunham's vagina is a lot like mortal kombat but with more farts

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Plastic Goldbaby posted:

i imagine lena dunham's vagina is a lot like mortal kombat but with more farts

hm so primal rage then

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Conch Shell Corp posted:

lol that theres a man out there who could gain a bonner/erection and CUM inside lena dunham in the first place to even make her pregnant this world is hosed lmao

That man is me and I'm proud of it and I wear a little badge that says that I'm that man, on my shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Lena Dunham if you're reading this: we can haev sex....

• Locked thread