Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I've come to the conclusion that very, very few of these girls can pull off the short hair + bangs look, and they ruin themselves with it compared to their longer hair. When a girl can pull it off it looks great, but the majority look stupid as hell and I can't make friends by saying "LOL, your head looks like a watermelon that fell out of the Cultural Revolution truck."

Also, VyprVPN is poo poo and I am sick of it being utter poo poo and breaking connection every five minutes. The app on my phone says I have the wrong password, even after uninstalling and reinstalling it and using the same drat password for account that works in the browser and in the PC software. I haven't been able to update my android apps, and using those browser-based Playstore downloader things are hit and miss. I've been using the free Chrome extension VPN Zenmate and it's been much, much faster for everything than Vypr ever was. It used to take me a full minute to load a gifv, and now I am back to a few seconds. I felt like I was on 56k connection with Vypr on some days.

Hedenius posted:

Carfentanil. About a hundred times more potent then Fentanyl. Bad idea to mess around with.
How does it help boner power?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

You'd have to be a suicidal moron to try to do some homebrew prep of a fentanyl solution using pure fentanyl purchased online from loving China. Everything about that is Russian roulette.
Carfentanil. About a hundred times more potent then Fentanyl. Bad idea to mess around with.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
my name rainy

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I've never personally met a Rainy, but Vivians are easily the number one most name around me. Coming from people who can't properly pronounce "V" sounds most of the time, they chose a name with two of them. It sounds like "VVN."

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

sinking belle posted:

Malaysia and Thailand are also very big on the stuff

A ton of Thailand's meth is manufactured in Burma and then brought in through the Thai army. But I also can't imagine that the aren't some Carabao lookin goobers frying their own poo poo up in the jungle within Thailand as well.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hedenius posted:

Either way

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Haier posted:

I've never personally met a Rainy, but Vivians are easily the number one most name around me. Coming from people who can't properly pronounce "V" sounds most of the time, they chose a name with two of them. It sounds like "VVN."

They pronounce it Weewian tho

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Lotta Maggies and Jaserns imo

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Hedenius posted:

I've heard that the first clue that one of the containers holding Carfentanil's seal has broken is that you pass out and die. Apparently its handled in a manner very similar to how one treats chemical weapons.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Blistex posted:

I've heard that the first clue that one of the containers holding Carfentanil's seal has broken is that you pass out and die. Apparently its handled in a manner very similar to how one treats chemical weapons.

thats because its literally a chemical weapon :thumbsup:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Reminder the russian government probably used carfentanil aerosol to murder Chechen hostage takers that one time and let tons of hostages also die because they couldnt administer narcan to all of them

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its been proven it was carfentanil. and yeah everyone died because they told medics to bring narcan and unsurprisingly they weren't prepared for a hundred people plus ODing on carfentanil which requires far more of it

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Yay I reported THE PWNER and he got banned.
Embarassing. Why would you share you being a bitch rear end snitch?

„The incident was “inconsistent with both international law and standards of professionalism for conduct between navies at sea,” the Pentagon statement said.

The United States has “called on Chinese authorities to comply with their obligations under international law and to refrain from further efforts to impede lawful U.S. activities,” the statement said.“

“Trump is not behaving as a president who will become master of the White House in a month,” the Global Times wrote in an editorial. “He bears no sense of how to lead a superpower.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.a5eb10363383

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Embarassing. Why would you share you being a bitch rear end snitch?

i don't normally report people but getting the tramadol junkie rereg permabanned was good

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jose posted:

i don't normally report people but getting the tramadol junkie rereg permabanned was good

Lol bless you for real

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol bless you for real

i'm surprised it took until me stating in the report it was tramadol junkie that he was permabanned. assumed someone else would have done it

you should get plat i've pms i want to send and they include photos :thumbsup:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Jose posted:

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol bless you for real

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Jose posted:

i'm surprised it took until me stating in the report it was tramadol junkie that he was permabanned. assumed someone else would have done it

you should get plat i've pms i want to send and they include photos :thumbsup:

I'll try and get it soon I'm an idiot and I keep forgetting

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Deceitful Penguin posted:

“Trump is not behaving as a president who will become master of the White House in a month,” the Global Times wrote in an editorial. “He bears no sense of how to lead a superpower.”

wow Trump is so bad he makes the Global Times write something correct :eyepop:

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Sheep-Goats posted:

Carabao lookin goobers

my favorite 90s neo-swing band

Dicky mouse
Apr 11, 2008

"No No Not like that....Thats just silly"
I really feel sorry for this lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMebV5qt3s

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Maybe she shouldn't have had plastic surgery. :haw:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Listening to models complain about their modeling careers tanking is the same experience as those interviews with lottery winners who squandered everything.

It's a little hard to get invested in their hard luck story of first being extremely lucky and now only being normal.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Sheep-Goats posted:

Listening to models complain about their modeling careers tanking is the same experience as those interviews with lottery winners who squandered everything.

It's a little hard to get invested in their hard luck story of first being extremely lucky and now only being normal.

Still, has to suck that something you've invested time and effort into, to make a living off of came to a screeching halt because a bunch of Chinese netizens are extremely gullible.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Blistex posted:

Still, has to suck that something you've invested time and effort into, to make a living off of came to a screeching halt because a bunch of Chinese netizens are extremely gullible.

She's not actually famous though. Couldn't she just claim to not be the woman in that photo? Her family and friends would know it is her, but I find it difficult to believe that random strangers are recognising her from the meme. Her look isn't that unique.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
You're saying they all look alike?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Facebook Aunt posted:

She's not actually famous though. Couldn't she just claim to not be the woman in that photo? Her family and friends would know it is her, but I find it difficult to believe that random strangers are recognising her from the meme. Her look isn't that unique.

Guaranteed there was a "human flesh search" involved (netizens pooling their resources together) to find out her real identity so they could take the online trolling to her in person.

Edit: after she had been outed, any modelling agency would lose face (and possibly clients) if they chose to use her.

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
"internet meme ruined my career" makes sense if youre like Star Wars Kid or something

but she could easily do like the dozens of real celebrities from The Fappening and just say "oh that isnt me" or "oh those kids are photoshopped"

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
speaking of memes I've been adding a couple of choice SA smilies to my wechat sticker collection and I have to say it was an excellent decision

Dicky mouse
Apr 11, 2008

"No No Not like that....Thats just silly"
:allears: go on

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Invisible Handjob posted:

speaking of memes I've been adding a couple of choice SA smilies to my wechat sticker collection and I have to say it was an excellent decision
I did this with several, but there are some of them are too small. I sent the waving dick one and got into an argument that it not a foot shaking. I counteracted by sending the jizzing waving dick and it was met with more confusion why a foot was shaking sweat.

----

I swear, sometimes when I go to the supermarket during certain hours when it's old people o'clock, I just want to be the biggest, rudest rear end in a top hat because it's the only thing possible to counteract all the shittiness done by these old pieces of trash. Usually 1pm is the a safe time because they have picked up the grandkids from school for lunch and are at home eating. Today the supermarket decided to only have two registers open, instead of the usual six, and it was pandemonium in there with old people.

I set my shopping basket down to load some potatoes into a bag and immediately they descended on it like vultures to roadkill, picking through my stuff like I had gotten the magic hidden items they didn't know about. I had to shoo them away like flies on poo poo, and I am still not sure if one of them made off with something.
I had to give my bags of vegetables to the pricing ladies and some old hag was watching me, and everyone else, in line and when it was my turn she bum-rushed me and threw her things on the scale. The worker actually stopped, looked at me, looked at her, and took her stuff off and priced mine. A rare event, and I praised the many gods in the polluted sky for this.
When I was waiting in the backed-up line to pay, everyone was lazing about and had their baskets on the floor. A new check stand opened and I walked over to it, as people scrambled to pick up their baskets or control their rusty carts to get in line. Since it was mostly old people, immediately the useless shoving began and people were dick-to-rear end and pushing each other's shoulders with their dripping bags of fish slime and vegetables. It makes no god damned sense why they get so on edge, and everyone becomes super aggressive and pushy. The turd behind me with bottles of oil began jabbing them into my back to prod me like that would make the cashier work faster, and some old hag decided to bypass the big open lane on the other side of the line and force her way through people leaning on the registers, screaming and sticking our legs with her umbrella.
When I finally paid, I looked back at the line and it was 20-deep full of wrinkled, very upset faces, all impatiently glaring at me like I was the reason they weren't already home cooking their gutter oil lunches.

It reminded me why I usually never go to the supermarket before 9pm.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Does anyone know what happened here?

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

I did this with several, but there are some of them are too small. I sent the waving dick one and got into an argument that it not a foot shaking. I counteracted by sending the jizzing waving dick and it was met with more confusion why a foot was shaking sweat.

Ahahahaha. Brilliant.

I was probated and couldn't reply at the time but your peanut story viscerally hosed me up for a couple days

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

LentThem posted:

but she could easily do like the dozens of real celebrities from The Fappening and just say "oh that isnt me" or "oh those kids are photoshopped"

um no one believed them either

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

Haier posted:

Does anyone know what happened here?

photoshop

Jimmy Little Balls
Aug 23, 2009

Haier posted:

----

I swear, sometimes when I go to the supermarket during certain hours when it's old people o'clock, I just want to be the biggest, rudest rear end in a top hat because it's the only thing possible to counteract all the shittiness done by these old pieces of trash. Usually 1pm is the a safe time because they have picked up the grandkids from school for lunch and are at home eating. Today the supermarket decided to only have two registers open, instead of the usual six, and it was pandemonium in there with old people.

I set my shopping basket down to load some potatoes into a bag and immediately they descended on it like vultures to roadkill, picking through my stuff like I had gotten the magic hidden items they didn't know about. I had to shoo them away like flies on poo poo, and I am still not sure if one of them made off with something.
I had to give my bags of vegetables to the pricing ladies and some old hag was watching me, and everyone else, in line and when it was my turn she bum-rushed me and threw her things on the scale. The worker actually stopped, looked at me, looked at her, and took her stuff off and priced mine. A rare event, and I praised the many gods in the polluted sky for this.
When I was waiting in the backed-up line to pay, everyone was lazing about and had their baskets on the floor. A new check stand opened and I walked over to it, as people scrambled to pick up their baskets or control their rusty carts to get in line. Since it was mostly old people, immediately the useless shoving began and people were dick-to-rear end and pushing each other's shoulders with their dripping bags of fish slime and vegetables. It makes no god damned sense why they get so on edge, and everyone becomes super aggressive and pushy. The turd behind me with bottles of oil began jabbing them into my back to prod me like that would make the cashier work faster, and some old hag decided to bypass the big open lane on the other side of the line and force her way through people leaning on the registers, screaming and sticking our legs with her umbrella.
When I finally paid, I looked back at the line and it was 20-deep full of wrinkled, very upset faces, all impatiently glaring at me like I was the reason they weren't already home cooking their gutter oil lunches.

It reminded me why I usually never go to the supermarket before 9pm.

Young people are terrible too. Going to use wechat to pay for this 3元 drink, but I suddenly don't know how the phone I stare at for 20 hours a day works so it's going to take 20 minutes.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Jimmy Little Balls posted:

Young people are terrible too. Going to use wechat to pay for this 3元 drink, but I suddenly don't know how the phone I stare at for 20 hours a day works so it's going to take 20 minutes.
That was the first thing I noticed when I came back this time, since it seemed like I rarely saw it last year. I was so confused why it took soooooooooo long for people to pull up a barcode. Half the time they don't have any money in the account and have to transfer it or fiddle for ages. I swear most of them are trying it out for the first time. If they aren't, god drat it.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I arrived in Australia when I was 18. I was originally from central China, and then I moved to Shanghai. My first impression was "there are a lot of obese people." Like really, really big. I didn't really know what was going on. I guess the standards are different, skinny back home means very skinny.

Another thing, here there are a lot more people getting drunk and doing drugs. In China, there aren't that many people going crazy because if you take a lot of drugs or sell drugs the penalty is higher.

My favourite thing about Australia is hipsters with skinny jeans, who love strong lattes—no sugar—and they study philosophy at Melbourne Uni. I love hipsters, I think they are a cultural symbol. They have a lot of good ideas, sometimes very experimental. They are my favourite thing about Australia.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I arrived in Australia when I was 18. I was originally from central China, and then I moved to Shanghai. My first impression was "there are a lot of obese people." Like really, really big. I didn't really know what was going on. I guess the standards are different, skinny back home means very skinny.

Another thing, here there are a lot more people getting drunk and doing drugs. In China, there aren't that many people going crazy because if you take a lot of drugs or sell drugs the penalty is higher.

My favourite thing about Australia is hipsters with skinny jeans, who love strong lattes—no sugar—and they study philosophy at Melbourne Uni. I love hipsters, I think they are a cultural symbol. They have a lot of good ideas, sometimes very experimental. They are my favourite thing about Australia.

Something about this is so deranged it's like reading Henry Lee Lucas transcripts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The idea of an australian hipster doesn't really compute

• Locked thread