Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
star engine, star network, star wank pod 42

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
star clothes barbie simulator 3000

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
triple

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

They made a model of the Constellation and then promptly changed everything about it.

Also wow, they totally nuked my account. None of that bullshit about leaving things lying around. I was erased from existence.

WOOHOO!

Congrats, you're free!

I only put $75 into this dumb project three years ago, but I just finally got around to starting my refund process!

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Wrecked Angle posted:

In all seriousness if it wasn't for the constant 30gb patches I would probably drop the $45 or whatever on a copy of Star Citizen just to a. See how hosed it is first hand b. provide the thread entertainment showing bugs and dumb stuff and c. grief the poo poo out of any serious 'testers' I could find.

Truthfully, that game size is the blocker for me on free fly weekends. 30gb x 5 Mbps = weekend missed.

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

The Titanic posted:

This one got me. What the heck is "glove culling"? :confused:

Is it ... broken in that picture? Or is it... fixed in that picture?

Well, basically

Risc1911
Mar 1, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Daz reminded me I haven't been fulfilling my obligation to the thread haha.

Kayak went hiking today and couldn't handle being on a platform over a waterfall, it was awesome.

Hopefully this works, the Awful app is in fact awful.

e: there we go that should fix it

BUSTED!

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

Wrecked Angle posted:

$560?!?! Pftt, and you called yourself a special snowflake, no wonder they ignored you.

Bonus young Ben jackass footage..

for valor

this is great, and I wish it were longer

Wrecked Angle
May 12, 2012

"JURASSIC PARK!"

nawledgelambo posted:

for valor

this is great, and I wish it were longer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STqi4HTUUmg

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

My case is more persuasive if I've demonstrated a willingness to work with the company and a polite, reasonable tone. I have no intention of issuing a complaint about how CIG didn't provide me with a refund unless they start to jerk me around, ignore me, or basically do all the various things that consumer protection agencies and attorneys consider to be poor behavior. That said if they continue to ignore me I'll follow through.

This is the correct course of action to take. Don't swing until the pitch is perfect. It may connect or it may not, but it'll be the perfect setup for your next actions.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

:lol:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Pimblor posted:

Wow poo poo Inri and barftrent both back after epic megatrolleing. I am really glad you guys are back after sucking off jew baby dicks. Thank you, thank you god for making sure that these two can show us the way of god.

Pimblor posted:

No I'm pretty sure however you like to put your fyadisms (aka 1488 stormfront) this is just racism.

Pimblor posted:

At this point, I am sure that inri is not really the manifestation of the christian god, but perhaps, and just work with me here, a dirty muslin.

Pimblor posted:

Hey, but whatever. This is comedy and it sure is fun! Isn't it BarfTrent and NAZIHITLER INRI

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pimblor posted:

omg i have been trollededed oh god please i am sorry please sa wash my sins away

Pimblor posted:

hi you're a piece of poo poo (unironically) thanks and god bless namaste

Pimblor posted:

please quote me in your forums so you win

Pimblor posted:

hi thanks for your continued anti-semitic posting, please continue your fetish, allahu ackbar amirite guise

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Signature good

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

oh, its not ben :(((((

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Boom. Refund issued. $560.

Well done Beer

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Isn't Arf Jason the pedophile?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

orcinus posted:

Star Citizen: It vacillates

I had to google that because this be a city word. :(

I feel enlightened, and will use it somehow for real! :)

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

alf_pogs posted:

good morning thread

finally hittin christmas holidays, now i can devote myself to talking about star citizen and doxxing full time

You're back! In troll form!

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

TheAgent posted:

i read your post but I'm on vacation until the 9th but will make it a top priority when I return

have a very happy holiday and merry new year

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, friend!

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Samizdata posted:

Truthfully, that game size is the blocker for me on free fly weekends. 30gb x 5 Mbps = weekend missed.

30GB / (5Mbps / (10*1024))

Get your math and units straight.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

I.N.R.I posted:

It's called metzitzah b'peh and they sell the discarded foreskins to skincare companies to put in anti wrinkle cream

lol

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Chalks posted:

Is there actually a website with a full list of promised SC features? I feel like it's something someone must have put together by this point.

There's this spreadsheet
https://m.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5fvcbd/i_made_a_spread_sheet_detailing_every_stretch/

No idea how comprehensive that is (it probably doesn't include lots of stuff), but maybe it is still something to use for reference.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Lime Tonics posted:

Not a cul6t5, ,svl8vlh8iutvghlfsn ,bhnm b

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/362765/should-cig-stop-listening-to-us

We pledged to let CR make the game he always wanted to make. Not to make a mediocre PoS based off compromises to placate a polarized community.

hmmm

And the irony here is that CIG is ignoring them. Nothing anybody wants is in the game. None of the promises are met. The only thing CIG is out to protect is its money income and Chris' whatever dream of "everything".

Releasing 2.6 wasn't CIG listening to anybody, it was them trying to save themselves from losing money because they have zero progress to show when pimping digital goods for ridiculous amounts of money.

If anybody thinks the complaining influenced what was in 2.6 at release, they're delusional. They're also not going to influence 3.0, or the inevitable announcement when CIG says "Oh and now we're done! This was my vision all along" and Chris smiles and drives off in his Porsche with backers holding poo poo and thanking him for the ability to participate in such a groundbreaking event!

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Good job, but that chart could be better. Spend more time on your ownage pic next time

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

orcinus posted:

30GB / (5Mbps / (10*1024))

Get your math and units straight.

No, because as soon as I get the first download done, there will be patch 2.6.7.4.5.2.1.1.454.benhasdonuts. And weekend has passed. And your math also assumes I don't have to use my connection for anything else AND the installer needs to NOT poo poo the bed.

Samizdata fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Dec 21, 2016

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Samizdata posted:

No, because as soon as I get the first download done, there will be patch 2.6.7.4.5.2.1.1.454.benhasdonuts. And weekend has passed. And your math also assumes I don't have to use my connection for anything else AND the installer needs to NOT poo poo the bed.

That's Star Citizen math. You cannot get Star Citizen math straight.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

I.N.R.I posted:

It's called metzitzah b'peh and they sell the discarded foreskins to skincare companies to put in anti wrinkle cream

I.N.R.I posted:

It's on google and everything. sometimes it makes the mainstream news when the babies get herpes from the rabbi and die from open wound infection

I.N.R.I posted:

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.644138 you can find out a little more about the ritual from this article discussing some of the issues involved in it written by a journalist for this jewish news website

I'm sorry you've been called out as a sick individual, and are going to reply to me and quote bullshit links to try to make yourself look innocent or backpedal your disgusting comments.

You crossed a line. A very easy line that doesn't need to ever be crossed. There's "I'm a troll looking for easy lols" like you have been carrying on with for dozens of pages. Then there's "I'm a gross, twisted person using sick, mentally damaged tools to try to look cool, and I will maybe lol as people respond". Hell, you can even goatse.cx the thread and still not be as gross as you've shown you're willing to stoop to.

You trolled yourself into becoming a sick motherfucker. You should probably think about editing your sick-gently caress posts and either finding another thread, or just pretending this didn't happen and try to return to being that innocent troll looking for dumb lols.

Regardless of what happens, you're a sick person who will use very gross and disgusting things to try to get your laughs. Not only should you feel ashamed of yourself, but you should also call your parents because even though you're a gross person, they probably still love you and would love to hear from you. Feel free to share with them your very funny Internet exploits and the wonderful things you talk about on a video game forum. Ask them what they think of that, and if they think it's healthy to do.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Boom. Refund issued. $560.

Congrats friend. :)

Just in time for Christmas too.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

orcinus posted:

This character model is still way more accurate:

This was a great, fidelity filled version. :shobon:

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

TheLightPurges posted:

A golf swing mechanic needs to be involved somehow.

Replace with a pool cue mechanic where you have to aim and put spin on it.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Wrecked Angle posted:

In all seriousness if it wasn't for the constant 30gb patches I would probably drop the $45 or whatever on a copy of Star Citizen just to a. See how hosed it is first hand b. provide the thread entertainment showing bugs and dumb stuff and c. grief the poo poo out of any serious 'testers' I could find.

I personally don't feel like there is a problem with that amount of money. Nothing too crazy, but you can see the sideshow and eventually be part of the class action lawsuit. Just don't go nuts with digital space ships.

Others may disagree though. :)

But also the endless huge patches and the Internet choking "patcher" probably keep a lot of otherwise interested people at bay. Which may not be a bad thing!

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

:lol:

I'm on the in crowd now. Also you accidentally outed me as someone who's never read anything that dick has written. Also he legally changed his name to something stupid. Should have just went with "James Bond" or something.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

The Titanic posted:

I'm sorry you've been called out as a sick individual, and are going to reply to me and quote bullshit links to try to make yourself look innocent or backpedal your disgusting comments.

You crossed a line. A very easy line that doesn't need to ever be crossed. There's "I'm a troll looking for easy lols" like you have been carrying on with for dozens of pages. Then there's "I'm a gross, twisted person using sick, mentally damaged tools to try to look cool, and I will maybe lol as people respond". Hell, you can even goatse.cx the thread and still not be as gross as you've shown you're willing to stoop to.

You trolled yourself into becoming a sick motherfucker. You should probably think about editing your sick-gently caress posts and either finding another thread, or just pretending this didn't happen and try to return to being that innocent troll looking for dumb lols.

Regardless of what happens, you're a sick person who will use very gross and disgusting things to try to get your laughs. Not only should you feel ashamed of yourself, but you should also call your parents because even though you're a gross person, they probably still love you and would love to hear from you. Feel free to share with them your very funny Internet exploits and the wonderful things you talk about on a video game forum. Ask them what they think of that, and if they think it's healthy to do.

I can't tell if you're so upset because you're naive and think he's making it up (he's not) or you're upset that he's posting about it for some reason

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

The Titanic posted:

Congrats friend. :)

Just in time for Christmas too.

I need to do the math but I think Star Citizen paid for my new AR-15.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Yup, it did.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

starkebn posted:

I can't tell if you're so upset because you're naive and think he's making it up (he's not) or you're upset that he's posting about it for some reason

I'm sorry you feel the need to defend his e-honor against my tremendous "try hard raging lol". :)

You can look in a medical book of adolescent problems or rituals and bring back any number of "totally real conditions guys!" But you don't need to do that if you are a normal, functioning member of society who knows basic "this is ok to talk about" versus "this probably shouldn't be talked about".

If you have a problem understanding that too, I suggest you go call your parents and ask them why they forgot to teach you this basic core value. They love you and would likely jump at the chance to once again help their child. They miss you and look forward to your call. :)

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

No, you paid for your new AR. CIG just held onto your money for you.

e: also :hfive: black rifle goon

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

gently caress HOW DID YOU FIND OUT!?

Also don't doxx me TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Sounds like a good trade off! I hope the gun will bring you actual enjoyment. :)