Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Make the first and second panel angry MJ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

This is a good compromise

I like our threadited dysfunctional MJ and Peter relationship

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Cakefarts Carol posted:

This is a good compromise

I like our threadited dysfunctional MJ and Peter relationship

I like how there's barely any deviation involved from the actual scripts to get there.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Peter's face just get more and more beaten down as this story goes along. It's going to end with him blowing his brains out, isn't it?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I hope it's the collector who just arrived and will show Peter all the comics from another universe he gathered, so Peter remembers why he fell in love with MJ in the first place and they can start working out their issues. :(

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

This entire story arc is the gift that keeps on giving.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

I hope it's just literally Ronan, again, and there's two of them for no reason. More Ronans just arrive every hour or so, and all of them go through the same process of bursting into this diner and demanding IT! It's just a conga line of Ronans. Ronans forever.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nope its a capsule containing the last survivor of an alien planet!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the perspective and coloring is all messed up. that's just h.e.r.b.i.e.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Synthbuttrange posted:

Nope its a capsule containing the last survivor of an alien planet!

Luckily he was found by a kindly loving couple and not a couple of passive aggressive assholes.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Luckily he was found by a kindly loving couple and not a couple of passive aggressive assholes.
Fortunately, Newspaper Spidey covers both bases at once. Their alien child will learn to love, and learn the perfect displeased look for any occasion and photoshop.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I can't believe peter parker is about to adopt superman

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

This is how Marvel and DC are announcing Amalgam II

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
"Clark Parker" is an awful name, just the shits

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Ever since our drop-off service, I never read a book.
There's always something else around, plus I owe the library nineteen bucks.

Phy posted:

"Clark Parker" is an awful name, just the shits

"Park Clarker," though, is a fantastic name.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

He will become Superdickeryman!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Bruceski posted:

He will become Superdickeryman!

So, just Superman?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

it's going to be Groot but he speaks in wise and intelligent sentences and is the most verbose and coherent character in the Newspaperverse

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Excited to see the newspaper Spiderman retelling of the birth of Christ.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

It will be Gamora. She will proceed to be besties with MJ and glare at Peter together.

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Ever since our drop-off service, I never read a book.
There's always something else around, plus I owe the library nineteen bucks.

ImpAtom posted:

it's going to be Groot but he speaks in wise and intelligent sentences and is the most verbose and coherent character in the Newspaperverse

It's going to be Groot and he only says "I am Groot" and he is still the most verbose and coherent character in the Newspaperverse.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Avert your eyes children!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
we're all in agreement that everything about this drawing is completely hosed right? it's not just me?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Synthbuttrange posted:

I mean, they gave us Mary Jane fanservice a few weeks ago. Glad to see the comic is fair to both sides here.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Knormal posted:

drat, she made him carry her purse too.

"It's not a purse, it's my costume satchel! :mad:"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Dexie posted:

I mean, they gave us Mary Jane fanservice a few weeks ago. Glad to see the comic is fair to both sides here.

Swolder-man :eyepop:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

abraham linksys posted:

we're all in agreement that everything about this drawing is completely hosed right? it's not just me?

please no human centipede edits

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Why didn't you change in the car, Peter. Now you're gonna get sand in your costume!

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Begemot posted:

Why didn't you change in the car, Peter. Now you're gonna get sand in your costume!

One of his villains is a dude named Sandman, I'm sure he's used to it.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Synthbuttrange posted:

"Hello astronaut, I'm Spider-Man, and this is famous Broadway actress and supermodel Mary-Jane Watson. The two of us just happened to be driving by ourselves through the middle of the desert. Don't look into it too much."

Doc Hawkins posted:

"It's not a purse, it's my costume satchel! :mad:"
I'm absolutely astonished the artist thought two days ahead to draw the costume satchel, when drawing "metal oval" seems to give them all kinds of problems.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Knormal posted:

"Hello astronaut, I'm Spider-Man, and this is famous Broadway actress and supermodel Mary-Jane Watson. The two of us just happened to be driving by ourselves through the middle of the desert. Don't look into it too much."
"Also I just got into a fight with Ronan when I wasn't wearing a mask, please don't discuss this with him."

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Okay so it is super tiny...

It's baby groot and rocket!

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Dec 24, 2016

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

And then the innocent ETs, whose only crime was to run out of fuel, die painfully in an atmosphere that's lethally toxic to them.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
ah yes, the US and Russia, the only two superpowers making spaceships

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

abraham linksys posted:

ah yes, the US and Russia, the only two superpowers making spaceships

Newspaper Pete is still from the 60s.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

All this time we thought Rocket Racoon was born a normal Earth animal, but he actually was sent here as a child from a dying racoon planet.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

"Earth's trash is younger and and more foul than Krypton's was. Your cells have drunk in its liquid runoff, strengthening your muscles, your skin, your senses. Earth's garbage is weaker, yet its nasty odors more nourishing. You've grown stronger here than I ever could have imagined. The only way to know how strong, is to keep testing your limits." -- Bandit-El, to his only son Rocket.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

No You Fool! You'll release Rita!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ikasuhito posted:

No You Fool! You'll release Rita!

Can you think of a better justification for Newspaper Leopardon?

• Locked thread