Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

loquacius posted:

I read Brandon Sanderson books, and I like them

gently caress ya dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Beastiality seems a bit excessive for liking s fantasy author

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

loquacius posted:

I mean, nobody has to do poo poo they don't want to do

but at the same time either you're a huge pansy or your high school gf had a particularly stank-rear end pussy

There's not necessarily anything to do about it now though, since early sexual experiences do a lot to shape your sexual hangups later in life, but if you think you can handle it, give it another shot, because there's a pretty good chance you'll be fine with it with a different girl

honestly if this is a conversation you find yourself in you kind of deserve it :v:

You didn't say what the lie to your wife was though!

I puked in my GF's vag and never told her AMA

christmas boots fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Dec 20, 2016

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Some puss is a chewy delight

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Isn't part of the appeal of tungsten carbide that it doesn't deform once set, but it does shatter with sufficient force? I believe thats the standard for removing the ring when it's stuck, too.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

VanSandman posted:

Isn't part of the appeal of tungsten carbide that it doesn't deform once set, but it does shatter with sufficient force? I believe thats the standard for removing the ring when it's stuck, too.

Yeah. You could probably smash it with your hand or even drop it from a height. But to put pin point pressure on it like a hammer would do, just lol.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
The lie he told his wife was that he removed it when going out to a bar and lost in somewhere whilst having a drunken adulterous affair because that's somehow better than 'I broke it with a hammer to make a point to a co worker'

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Gimbal lock posted:

If something magical becomes repeatable and you can study it, it no longer becomes magic.

That would mean sorcerers are really scientists and they would have to trade in their cool robes and staves for lab coats and microscopes. I wouldn't tell anyone about my magic if I was one.

e: Honey, I accidentally lost my ring inside a stripper. She was as tight as a chinese finger trap. Ripped it right off like it was nothing!

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Dec 21, 2016

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

It's okay, the actual meaning is pretty unintuitive

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.
Just lol at tungsten carbide ring goon for not realizing extremely hard metals are also very brittle.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Pearnicious posted:

Just lol at tungsten carbide ring goon for not realizing extremely hard metals are also very brittle.

But but diamond is the strongest material so surely a car made of diamond would be indestructible right???

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
just checking in to catch up on this thread between loving my low-sex drive wife for the 7th time this week. can't stay long, though, her sister is waiting.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
lol nobody noticed that confession goon said his wife's sister weighed more than him

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

loquacius posted:

You didn't say what the lie to your wife was though!

Obviously he's lying about the snuff/guro

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

let it mellow posted:

lol nobody noticed that confession goon said his wife's sister weighed more than him

why you think that's interesting

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Because she's a fat woman

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
:lol: Who gets a warranty on a tungsten ring? poo poo's like $10-20 on eBay, man. Buy yourself a perfect replacement (and get an extra spare just in case) and your wife will never know the difference.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Working for the post office, I confess that I do not give a poo poo about your package and, at times, will damage your stuff if it means I can get off the road faster.

I'm delivering close to 200 packages a day now, if you think I'm treating every one with love and care then you're loving retarded. You're also a moron if you think I'm the exception, not the norm.

Last night I got back to the building at 9 pm. Realized I had accidentally left 3 boxes in my truck. Those count as lates, which can get me in trouble. So I tossed them back into the sort. They were shipped down to Chicago, where they'll be lost in the sort for a day or so. But they won't count as late on me since I never scanned them. Sorry kids, your overpriced toys might not make it for Christmas! Ask your rich parents to buy you more, snowflake.

One time, we were bombarded with people getting the new Iphone. A lot of black neighborhoods of course, really run done places were they SHOCKINGLY have money for the new phone every year. I slipped the phone out of the box of one, resealed it, then tossed the phone on the porch of a neighboring house. I like to imagine they got in a huge fight over it. That's the only thing that could have gotten me fired, but nobody ever found out.

you sound a little disgruntled

quote:

My parents' house is next to a cemetery; if you climb over our backyard fence you are there. It scared me a little growing up but my parents helped me understand it was basically just a field of bones and that nothing was left behind on Earth when we die but an empty husk, so I got over it.

On Halloween, teenagers would sneak in to the place to have sex, try to scare each other, all the dumb stuff. There were local stories about the place being haunted of course. Kids swore up and down that weird things happened there on Halloween night. I found out one year that they were telling the truth. Weird poo poo did happen. That weird poo poo was caused solely by my Dad.

He would have a few beers on Halloween night, then head in to the cemetery to wait for kids. He'd wear a robe and run around mostly, but he also liked to rig up some ghosts by sticking flashlights in big sacks made from bedsheets and hanging them from trees.

When I was too old to trick or treat he finally told me, then invited me to come out with him. It was the best night I ever had with my Dad, and we did it every year until I went to college. I will never forget how great that first night was; the cool crisp air, the screams of teenagers as my dad yelled out "I'M GONNA CHOP OFF YOUR HEADS!" at them, making my own ghosts and spooking some teenagers who had made fun of me on the school bus, and my dad letting me have a sip of his beer at the end of the night.

My dad can't do it like he used to anymore, he's 60 years old now and he had to retire early from work due to some medical stuff. And I can't come out every year due to my work schedule and the general busy nature of life. But we still do every few years, it's still hilarious, and I can't wait until my own son is old enough to carry on the tradition.

I expected to :rolleyes: at this one but ended up :unsmith:ing at it instead, your dad rules

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
How do you become so broken that you get angry at children because them receiving a gift at christmas means you have to do your job? Or to consider people in general entitled because again you're expected to do your job :psyduck: You need major therapy dude

Adam Vegas
Apr 14, 2013

That Halloween Dad story is the cutest thing I've read all week. Godspeed, young goon.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Danaru posted:

How do you become so broken that you get angry at children because them receiving a gift at christmas means you have to do your job? Or to consider people in general entitled because again you're expected to do your job :psyduck: You need major therapy dude

To be fair, most children are horrible and don't deserve gifts.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
He thinks black people shouldnt be allowed to have something nice that will definitely improve the quality of their lives and give them cheap, easy access to the internet

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
"'Groids with money to buy a phone!?" *shocked to the core* *fucks with their poo poo under the assumption they'll react violently*

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

shippergoon posted:

Working for the post office, I confess that I do not give a poo poo about your package and, at times, will damage your stuff if it means I can get off the road faster.

I'm delivering close to 200 packages a day now, if you think I'm treating every one with love and care then you're loving retarded. You're also a moron if you think I'm the exception, not the norm.

Last night I got back to the building at 9 pm. Realized I had accidentally left 3 boxes in my truck. Those count as lates, which can get me in trouble. So I tossed them back into the sort. They were shipped down to Chicago, where they'll be lost in the sort for a day or so. But they won't count as late on me since I never scanned them. Sorry kids, your overpriced toys might not make it for Christmas! Ask your rich parents to buy you more, snowflake.

One time, we were bombarded with people getting the new Iphone. A lot of black neighborhoods of course, really run done places were they SHOCKINGLY have money for the new phone every year. I slipped the phone out of the box of one, resealed it, then tossed the phone on the porch of a neighboring house. I like to imagine they got in a huge fight over it. That's the only thing that could have gotten me fired, but nobody ever found out.

Aww poor widdle babby having to do your job at Christmas :qq:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

He thinks black people shouldnt be allowed to have something nice that will definitely improve the quality of their lives and give them cheap, easy access to the internet

SniperWoreConverse posted:

"'Groids with money to buy a phone!?" *shocked to the core* *fucks with their poo poo under the assumption they'll react violently*

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
How dare these poor people have nice things. Let me steal them and frame someone else to make their lives even more miserable

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

One of my friends works on an assembly line with black people and he complains about them "spending all their drat money on new phones and the newest sneakers" all the time. Everyone on that line makes at least low six figures and my buddy doesn't even contribute to his 401k or IRAs. Guess the point of the story is that racism isn't rational.

Solice Kirsk fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Dec 21, 2016

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Solice Kirsk posted:

One of my friends works on an assembly line with black people and he complains about them "spending all their drat money on new phones and the newest sneakers" all the time. Everyone on that line makes at least low six figures and my buddy doesn't even contribute to his 401k or IRAs. Guess the point of the story is that racism isn't rational.

Tell me where I can make "low six figures" on an assembly line. That sounds a lot better than my $15 an hour.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Pearnicious posted:

Tell me where I can make "low six figures" on an assembly line. That sounds a lot better than my $15 an hour.

Jump in a time machine, get a job at a car plant in 1980, work there until 2016 and your pay will be in the low six figures.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

Post Office Goon posted:

Charles Bukowski confirmed forums celebrity

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
loving with little kids christmas presents? that's cold. why can't you just shoot up a post office like a decent postal worker?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Post office guy.. gently caress you, I hope you get fired for being a piece of poo poo.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Wow, Postmaster Newman got us really stirred up. Well done if you're trolling, seriously consider where your feelings are coming from if you're being genuine because holy moly.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Indolent Bastard posted:

Jump in a time machine, get a job at a car plant in 1980, work there until 2016 and your pay will be in the low six figures.

Pretty much, yeah. Only they all started around 2002. Once you're a full UAW member you start making pretty good bank. Just got to put your time in.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

was like 90% sure that was gonna be a goatse

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

NORM!

someone melts down in 3...2...

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
So today my workplace threw us a 'christmas party' that involved going to the pub down the street and buying us lunch before returning us to the bullshit work that they pay me minimum wage to get up at 7:30 AM to do. All of my coworkers are 45+ and a stunning racial mix of asian black and white. Of course the oldest black woman who is pushing 50 talks about her 30+ family of children, and grandchildren which pisses me right off because drat lady close your legs. She is also constantly running her arm down my back whenever she walks by that I had to complain to the boss lady about it who just laughed it off. I'm seriously going to ask her what her favorite way to smoke crack is tomorrow!1! Really, this woman is like an old vacuum cleaner that has sucked up one too many shards of glass but instead of glass its black penises; her laugh, the one that females execute to let a potential mate know that they are willing to copulate ( you know the one ) sounds like a ragged crack smoker's wheeze combined with the sound of vocal cords clogged with long pubic hairs and literal chunks of penis. I'm also not even old enough to get into a pub!!!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sir, this is a wendy's drive-thru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I hate anime in all its many disgusting, disturbing forms.

I love the sound "roundabout" by Yes. Or should I say I loved it. It's now a loving meme thanks to the most recent Japanese anime to get popular in the US and I can't even listen to it without getting angry. I was listening at work and some weird fucker comes up to me and yells "DIO!!!!" right at me. I look at him in shock, he explains that I must "Be a big Joe Joe fan" and I tell him to gently caress off, I just like this song.

This isn't the first time this has happened - I named my dog Shinji in high school, after a Japanese soldier my grandpa killed in WW2.

^^^this one seems a little stdh but I actually laughed at the last line

quote:

I have been married to my amazing husband for a little over a year. We are in our early 30s, both at a good point financially, emotionally, and in our relationship where marriage seemed like a perfect spot. We even lived together for a few months before getting engaged, to make sure we were compatible. I am now worried my husband has gone off the deep end.

My husband has always been very progressive and open with his feelings, and I love him for it. However, in the last few months he has started talking about things like aggressions, micro-aggressions, macro-aggressions, and sub-aggressions. These are his words for various things that make other people uncomfortable, whether intentional or not. Fine, whatever.

We had an open discussion about this one night and it led to us writing down our own list of things that make us uncomfortable, then sharing it with each other to be better partners. I wrote down about a dozen things, he handed me a double sided piece of paper with 147 things written on it. Again, I knew he was open with his feelings and accepted that he would have a few more things than me, but this caught me off guard. I spent some time at work the next day reading it. A lot of it are various fears and phobias which I omitted from my own list, but around 1/3 are very bizarre specific things. He doesn't like me to use the word "cranberry" as it's apparently a slang term used by Mexicans to describe white people? I've tried googling this to no avail. That's probably the oddest one, but there were a lot in that general vain - words not to use, things not to do, and sounds not to make since they are all racist/sexist/homophobic. I have been trying to do better but still mess up at times, and he gets visibly uncomfortable when I do.

That is not the really bad part, that's not the reason for the confession, that's just background.

My husband and I used to have a pretty active sex life. He used to be amazing and a very generous lover in bed, and he's the only guy to be able to get me off every single time without fail. However, around the same time he started talking about aggressions, he also started talking about rape, and how people can be raped by their significant other, sometimes without even knowing it. He started wearing different underwear to bed. Green meant he was consenting to sex, red meant no. This expanded to him wearing red and green shirts when I got home from work (he works an earlier shift and it usually home an hour or so before me). One time I tried to give him a backrub while he was wearing a red shirt and he threatened to walk out the door. I told him I didn't expect sex, but I just wanted to cuddle. This was a mistake, as he purchased a whiteboard which is now hanging on the refrigerator door. It lists various physical things and whether they are okay for him that day or not. More often than not they are all red. Some days he doesn't even want me to talk to him.

He has also become a lot less of a caring lover. He used to do a lot of foreplay, something that I consider absolutely necessary to get me off. He has stopped that, instead he will ask me if he can "enter my temple" and then asks me to "squeeze the vagina muscles" to welcome him in. This is creepy and weird and I've told him that, but he refuses to make love to me unless I give this consent. I'd probably go for this but he's stopped all finger foreplay, which he calls digital rape, and all oral as he doesn't want me to "be infected".

This all sounds like a joke and a fake confession poking fun at "lol PC weirdos" but it's not. I have also reached out to a therapist about this and she believes some major trauma happened to cause this, possibly that he was raped at work or meant to feel extremely uncomfortable. I've tried bringing this up to him several times, but he retreats to the bedroom and locks me out. I just want my husband back.