Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

hawks gotta eat and pigeons are a nuisance

yeah well they can eat somewhere else so I don't have to clean it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
black mirror sucks hth

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's cool to live in this cyberpunk future where you're more likely to get brutalised by police officers than the dude robbing you

in a world

where school children actually have to be taught how to safely interact with the biggest gang in america

paid by your tax dollars

burning swine
May 26, 2004

I had a hawk living in/around my back yard all summer. he ate songbirds and eyeballed my dog and was a huge jerk that i hated

that's my hawk story

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
on my walk to work i walk thru a wooden glade sort of thing and about twice a year see hawks killing squirrels. its pretty metal

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i like that rear end in a top hat australian bird that likes to swoop down and attack people

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

I had a hawk living in/around my back yard all summer. he ate songbirds and eyeballed my dog and was a huge jerk that i hated

that's my hawk story

we have hawks that hang around our house. at first we didn't mind them until it turned out they'd get into regular shouting matches with the crows which is annoying.

then one day i was in the yard and spotted an adorable small bunny and crept up to take a picture. when i was probably only about 10 feet away, mr hawk glided in completely silently (obviously, it's not like i expected engine noises or anything but the silence of it was freaky in retrospect) and probably only missed the rabbit by a few inches because i shouted HOLY gently caress and the bunny ran.

and yet they didn't seem interested in helping with the drat squirrels. :argh:

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
corvids own

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat
Magpies and crows can be real buttheads. Maggies swoop during nesting season (now!) and crows can do the same. I have a crow with a new family in a tree in the backyard and he does not like my dog no sir. The crow doesn't mind me, but swoops my dog (who ignores the crow mostly). Crow gets very shouty if he sees the dog.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Iridium posted:

and yet they didn't seem interested in helping with the drat squirrels. :argh:

at the last place I lived a squirrel came down the chimney and into the house. I spent like half an hour trying to catch it in a bedsheet so I could take it back outside

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
crows teach their family to attack their old enemies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mULNfXtlrzU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

abraham linkedin posted:

black mirror sucks hth

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
black mirror is the banksy of tv shows

it's only good if you have a traumatic brain injury

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i like that rear end in a top hat australian bird that likes to swoop down and attack people

its called a koala iirc

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

abraham linkedin posted:

black mirror is the banksy of tv shows

it's only good if you have a traumatic brain injury

why are you trying so hard to get someone to take the bait on your hot take

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
this show succcckkks hnnnnngh someone love me

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fseDzIIM-OQ

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
im the aggregate 925/700 blood pressure in that photo

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

echinopsis posted:

actively avoid news

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

sometimes i'll toss some food to crows because they're smart enough to recognize people and i'd like to be on their good side

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

cloud championship and the vape capitol of tomorrow

fuckin lol anime music and android in the trailer

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

duTrieux. posted:

sometimes i'll toss some food to crows because they're smart enough to recognize people and i'd like to be on their good side

same, but with our office it guy

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

in the 2090s people are going to look at those vaping championships and laugh like we do at victorians doing poo poo like drinking mercury to cleanse themselves or whatever

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/811224744372633600/photo/1

burning swine
May 26, 2004

haha jesus how are those cats still alive

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I came home late from the bar one night and all of a sudden a hoodie was thrown out of a second story balcony onto the ground

Turns out the hoodie was an owl, and it snagged a squirrel right in front of me that I had probably distracted by riding up to my proch. The owl looked at me and I realized what it was and then it flew away into the night. Devil Strip indeed - was pretty cool

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

i have one of these, it's rad af

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/cross-joint/57743c5ed8edea865321c70e

you feel me rotating bro?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

bald eagles are cowards

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Rock My Socks! posted:

lol

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Rock My Socks! posted:

bless

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

SmokaDustbowl posted:

my favourite part of drinking beer is making horrible glorking noises and then screaming

same. those are also my favorite parts of sex

sinekumquat
Jun 12, 2005

the most dangerous philosopher in the west
College Slice

duTrieux. posted:

i did that in university, then one came to tell me my girlfriend was cheating on me, so i gave 'im half a granola bar as thanks for the warning

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://www.geek.com/news/how-i-used-lies-about-a-cartoon-to-prove-history-is-meaningless-on-the-internet-1656188/

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

badoink-a-doink

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

its an alaskan fishing village and all the predators get tons of free fish garbage so they're all fat and probably all forgot how to even hunt. that youtubber has tons of vids of her kitties on the porch just chillin' with the eagles. check the balls on this catte:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdJqzVQEgIQ

KoRMaK posted:

Turns out the hoodie was an owl, and it snagged a squirrel right in front of me that I had probably distracted by riding up to my proch. The owl looked at me and I realized what it was and then it flew away into the night. Devil Strip indeed - was pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_FEaFgJyfA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

tfw u don't think ur plan all the way through.

also, lol @ the cat yeah like I'm meant to care?

• Locked thread